Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Never watched the other show so not sure how it is, but I watch Geet and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show! 😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Let people do what they want. Last week's episodes werent't htat great. The show was bound to go down.

Yesterday's episode prob went above 1.0 for sure. The sizzling mahiii!

i agree!!! I think last week's episodes weren't that great either...saturday one was the best followed by the tuesday one where DD finally came back...this week def has a great start and I hope they keep the momentum goin'!!! Geet will def be back to number 1 soon...the other show that a major dramatic highlight so the TRPs were bound to go up, but now that's over so let's see how changing plot lines effect the ratings! So far Maneet marriage for expect to pull in huge numbers!! Just chill guys...different shows...different FB...our is obvious the best one!!!😆 Ok I don't follow the other one so the last part in my last line is just my bias and love towards Geet!!!😃
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
may be there are some person who are watching both the show, if they will do like this, their trp will automaticaly go down, I have seen in interview of their lead also tell proudy comment which i don't like so not watching that serial some time I tried to see but even their lead pair are not good in acting some pulling scene they have copied, they are trying to show same type of anger and attitute in his lead actor like Maan,but Maan is Maan.

Geet ki story hi serious note per start hui thi, to full time college masti to nahi ho sakti, copy cat nahi hai geet story.that is different and unique, why they are comparing, foolish guy's jalte hai Geet and Maan ke fame and fan following se.
TRP to saas bahu serial ki bhi jyada hai to kya wo serial  geet se better hai, trp doesn't matter for fans its matter to star one, popularity to geet ki hi jyada rahegi.
 I don't want to say anything against them, but they are doing like this its hurts.

Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ha ! ha ppl r jealous of r show ,geet, coz PKIK is nowhere as popular as geet---- so khisiyani bill khamba noche
r show is the best
dimpi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, I think you took me wrong, I didnt say they are bad or good, i just said they are comparing and saying things that we didnt even mention, + Geet moderators are hella strict, they close every topic that compares, and i really aint trying to compare honestly. I am just saying that i was hella shocked to see that for one week TRPs were up and some ppl started topics as such MIssion to bring Geet down etc! and i am like W*H! ? i mean as i said before i feel if any of the two shows shld be competing then they would compete again same slot shows not the same channels' shows!
IF both shows do good, technically good for channel and ultimately good for both the shows!! thats all i meant to say that ppl shldn't compare... and how would u know if ppl started bashing from here first, i could say the exact same thing ab any other forums.... + u r sure both shows are good in their own way, i mean do you follow both of them? or you are assuming!?

I would say every show is good in their own way, coz of the efforts they put in, i am sure any shows the actors, the sportboys, production house, directors, writers, editors, any show you take, they put in at least 12 hrs per episode, i am hella sure some shows put prob way more...so every show deserves the best, but its competitive out there!!! No one's fault!!
so please hun, dont take me wrong, i aint trying to pin point or anything, its just annoying and honestly i was just saying how we shldnt compare, and most of the ppl here agree with me so yea!!

Sorry if i hurt anyone :( didn't mean to....I just love us all, we all come together from diff part of the world, and try to spread the love not hatred thats all!! :)
love you guys. 😳
Originally posted by: su_08

Exusme to interfear dear but i been reading this silently and i didnt see anyone bashing this show in PKYEK
And bdw some people from here started bashing first so in reply they said that
Plzz dont fight.. Im sure both shows r good in their own way

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes i agree......we should not bash others neither should we care about others bashing us ......TRPs change every week evrytym we can't fight with others......every serial has its ups & downs so we should stand by our geet whatsoever happens😳....we should competition in a positive spirit......👍🏼
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i don't thnk that anyone is bashing geet but i saw many people bashing pkyek in geet forums........people shld not do this it is not right on pkyek forums its written everywhere wid link given so people cool down and enjoy MAAHI......................😊
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sum ppl stoop low..just ignore..v noe geet is the best...v need to remain dignified...
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. And the worst is that member. S/he acts to be a part of GF and then bashes it there. Why even keep 'Maneet' in your nick when all you are interested is in talking about what an utterly rubbish show this is. Uff ! 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys instead of fighting lets start working together to bring geet on #1 again.