Why other shows bashing us?

dimpi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why ppl compare two completely diff shows, and coz of TRPs now ppl started bashing each other!!! Why can't we just let two shows be diff, I am sure Geet is geet and other shows are other shows. I am a strong follower of Geet, but i don't mind it you aint. Its just weird, how I saw someone following geet's IF and then going to PKYEK's forum and bashing Geet thr? 
:( :( :(  DOnt Chugali karofy.

We are a die hard fans of Geet, but we aint cheapo like that I guess huh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who's bashing Our Geet Show ???? Give me that person's id or  name...      Dekhna hum sabb oss ka keyya hal karye geh..
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Simply shows the popularity of our show that they need to visit our forum to check how its doing... 😊 Forget it yaar.... It just shows how insecure and jealous they are... So chill pill... πŸ˜‰
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
JALNE WALO TUMHARA MOUNH KALA
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairyeyes_zizi

JALNE WALO TUMHARA MOUNH KALA

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Soooooo True!!!!                   Jalne walo jeh app loggo keh leye    
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it is very sad that the other forums r bashing us...😑😑😑 it is just that they can't digest the fact that we r so obsessed about r geet & love it so much😳....it is their problem & not ours but u all should just check out the way they r bashing us...😭
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
I was just at PKYEK forum and i didn't see any topic where they bash Geet. The only topic they are mentioning Geet, us that PKYEK is getting a better TRP. And they said the show is nr. 1 on Star One. They didn't bash Geet.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
There is one topic at PKYEK where they r bashing geet as that if acting is just crying then geet is the best!
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
there is one topic in which they r comparing us to barking dogs and stuff!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ this is not rightEdited by maaneet_ayla - 13 years ago
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

There is one topic at PKYEK where they r bashing geet as that if acting is just crying then geet is the best!

please post the direct link here 😊