Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FANTASTIC ShaNak Scene! THANK YOU! (Page 2)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I swear aditee..just finished posting the analysis and saw your post....and their nokh jokh......really nicely done...and the song suited them so well....finally khanak giving it back to him,..AND LOVED LOVED the dialogue...tumhara dil tumhara dimaag se  hamesh jeet leta hai aur tum yeh baat accept hi nahin karna chahti...TO ME....this is such a contemporary but timeless romantic dialogue....

Edited by saaaz - 22 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Salina25iluvmanartvrasikaAshi22aditeeNinjaInPyjamaskubareThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-

Salina25 Groupbie
Salina25
Salina25

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Agree with all of u .....

...I always love Shanak scenes, but todays scene was...
... no words do describe it, everything was perfectClap. They look so good together,  their chemistry is out of this world, made for each other...Day Dreaming

And the make up scene was very funny,also loved that LOL...

HeartLOVE SHANAKHeart                                      
                         HeartLOVE  RANG  BADALTI  ODHANIHeart                     

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarjyothi1989destinyloveNinjaInPyjamasaditeeThe_May_Rosekrockkubare-Deepali-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ha yaar is Shanak scene dekhkar to kaleje pe thandak par gayi...ROFL...they r just 2 awesome...awesomest chemistry yaar...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989destinyloveNinjaInPyjamaskrockkubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Absolutely, Aditi.... Me too, have seen several TV couples (I catch a glimpse even from shows I do not follow), bt doubt if there is one on-screen couple out there who make a pair look so believable!

I think it's because KT and YM are both good actors. When they are given good lines, they enjoy it, and deliver superbly. It's so evident.

These two should be given more and more screen space. Because they will get the TRPs rising.... everyone loves a good love story. All over the world. Universal truth. Jane Austen proved it and no one has disagreed till today, some 300 yrs later!!!!

jyothi1989iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123aditeeAshi22The_May_Rosekubarekrock-Deepali-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
There is something UNBELIEVABLY  se-- about a guy using the word "AAP" for his wife ............... IN BED!!!EmbarrassedWink

Teens, you did not read this!LOL

But....
Oh well! You watched it on RBO, so I guess I am all legal here!LOL

Edited by aditee - 22 December 2010 at 10:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBiniluvmanarAshi22destinyloveNinjaInPyjamastvrasikakubarekrock-Deepali-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Absolutely, Aditi.... Me too, have seen several TV couples (I catch a glimpse even from shows I do not follow), bt doubt if there is one on-screen couple out there who make a pair look so believable!

I think it's because KT and YM are both good actors. When they are given good lines, they enjoy it, and deliver superbly. It's so evident.

These two should be given more and more screen space. Because they will get the TRPs rising.... everyone loves a good love story. All over the world. Universal truth. Jane Austen proved it and no one has disagreed till today, some 300 yrs later!!!!

Amen!
Have nothing else to say
As usual you have the last word.ClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamastvrasikadestinyloveThe_May_Rosekubarekrock-Deepali-

poonam1978 Newbie
poonam1978
poonam1978

One of the  best shanak scene ever.mindblowing,mindblasting,outstanding n such a cute n adorable bed  scene .Superbbbbbbbbbbb.Shanak is the best.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinyloveNinjaInPyjamastvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubarekrock-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Originally posted by tvrasika

ya sweety agree with u only thy can pick up the trp no one else can do that and thier chemistry is just rocking yaar................................thy just look so real yaar.............meri mom to kehti hain ke kt ko acchi training mil rahi hain shaadi se pehleWink

IshBinwel1111saaaziluvmanarAshi22tvrasikadestinyloveNinjaInPyjamaskubare-Deepali-

Go to top