Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes absolutely agree...no vulgarity but still so much warmth and closeness! Too good! It was a totally happy epi!!! After so long yaar! And finally dialogues were clear and made sense!!! Phew! Ab hope jagrut ho chukka!!!πŸ˜†
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG after so many days we get a chance to say yesterdays episode just awesome😍 n its just bcoz of shanak πŸ˜›...ufff kya chemistry hai 😳....karan n yashu are so natural πŸ‘....thanks cv's for listening us ...n plzz.. in future also we want to see shanak as it is.....they both are just amazing.....n dat makeup scene heheehe its so funny 🀣
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mere aakha baar gaye aise scene dikha kar goshhhhhhhhh blissful totally into each other was dieing to c such a scene for long time now and man these too yasharan are so sweat lovely chemistry by them i was sososssssooooooooooooooooo satisfied after are long time seeing them like this perfect epi loved it couldn't have asked for more thank u swapana mam for such a beautiful shanak scene thanks once again from the bottom of my heart
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was soo worth a watch.....i love them soo much!! <3
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha...yaar..yeh dono itne itne cute hai.....kya chemistry hai yashu/kt ke....luv them yaar.....and yashu was looking so pretty....specially when she turned to him after hearing that he wil proov her wrong in 5 mins and the song starts........i m drooling wid this scene...
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she was looking really pretty yar yashu one world beautiful yest and today epi nicely dome make up after a long time
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shanak scene was really beautiful after d lap scene this was d most cutest scene. And that song was real surprise by CVs Yashu&Karan did mindblowing job their chemistry is out of dis world. After d scene was over i was like i want more more πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is scene ke liye toh CV''s ko ek bara se thnx milna hi chahiye and even our shanak looked so adorable and all shaan's dialogues and words are still resounding in my ears ....hayee agar  koi kisi se itna pyaar karega thn a life becomes so easy
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What hands giving away?...what thumb? ..looks like i missed a lot..someone enlighten me please...and tell me which parts of yesterday's episode has these
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah yesterday episode was mindblowing... everything was perfect their romance their comedy every thing was fantastic... love to see shanak on the bed... hottie episode ...love shanak