Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

An Important Note ( Regarding PKYEK bashing ) (Page 4)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Can anyone give me the link, whr this bashing took placeConfused

& Poca, thanks for this post, looks like such type of posts r needed here daily, cause some fans, of other actors create some misunderstanding hereUnhappy

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks for this post! Genuinely do not get why anyone would need to bash any show! If you don't like something you don't watch- simple:) But anyway, concur totally and hope our Forum stays happy and bash/bashers-free:)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

go nd check out geet forum's 2nd or 3rd page......there is a post about pkyek overtaking geet in trp's nd d members r bashing pkyek....Cry i think dey have deleted d post....cant find it now

I never ever visited the Geet Forum and I'm not going to for this purpose, thank you. If they have a problem with PKYEK, good for them. Btw, I'm sure the topic will be closed. Last time I checked, Geet Forum was for discussing Geet and not PKYEK.
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 this post we al come here 2 take a break from our hectic life n discuss pkyek.It feels nice to be in a friendly environment so lets keep it that way:)
_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
second to u....LOL

let them jealous why we are tangling into such rubbish things....LOL

and exactly no controversies in our forum so lets it be...
and dunno reply to bashing forums bcoz these are feast of them..LOL

P.S to all my dhabba employees plz ready daanish halwa 4 them at Dhabba always...ROFL

Edited by ..fari.. - 22 December 2010 at 2:59pm
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Haan yaar even I read thAt
I must admit PKYEK is improving day by day
Even the actor... At the begining Abhay used to lower his head n kept his eyes up n now he improved
Its different than other BT show
They dont drag the track n plus its so unique, n fresh concept

N i just loveeeeee Abhay attitude
I love Misha character coz ma sis say she is just like me Tongue

All the shows had one pair/one story line as main....But the entire show did not rest only on this couple....
PKYEK has only Abhay and Pia in the lead but at the same time PKYEK all the side characters are wisely used...Misha/Kabir/Danish/Panchi/Maya all had something or the other to contribute.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for replying and taking a common stand. We must never bring Geet to this forum and never discuss their fans either ( which includes me as well as i am a Maan fan ) . Our forum is for discussing PKYEK and our own lives and friendships. There is no place for anything else here....definitely not negativity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaCharu21Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index