Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A veryy veryy Boring Episode :( (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Ohh yes zzarmmen totally agree wid u dear .Neha is paid for her tears .But why d hell we r given pain ? Sick n tired frm her tears yaar n cryngg . 

Nivi is thnkng for those selfish person who Slaps her physically n mentally .She cares for those nonsens people n d lovelyy guy who is her husband , her life partner , her frend , who had supported her everytime , who was always there for her whenever she needed him but She doesn't care for tht guy , she doesn't thnk for his love . becoz she doesn't get time 2 thnk abt her own hubby for those nonsense people . grrrr

n Dear NivRen scene toh chodo but these ct's didn't even show Viren !!!! cn u imagine ? I mean cn any1 imagine ccbm wout Viren n Kinshuk !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Without Viren CCBM is boring. I am only a NivRen Fan because of Viren. Otherwise I am not impressed at all with the Nivedita character. Without Viren CCBM is lifeless.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 December 2010 at 6:38am
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I agree with you. Without Viren CCBM is boring. I am only a NivRen Fan because of Viren. Otherwise I am not impressed at all with the Nivedita character. Without Viren CCBM is lifeless.

Anamika I never get imprtessed or even sympathized with the characters who cannot stand for their self respect who always beg other people to believe in them. I am today's women and I'm not saying that a person has to be disrespectful to others but u have to draw clear line for them also and tell them their limit as well. And I was actually upset with Nivi today for taking the thappad from HL and then begging in front of DD for her innocence.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Totally agrre wid u zarmeen dear .I 2 don't love those characters who can't even stand for themselves .n As viren always said tht "if u cry more then God also finds several ways 2 make u cry " So definately i want Nivi 2 stand for her n for viren .

@Anamika So true dear .Wout Kinshuk ccbm is nothng . I 2 love Nivren becoz of Viren .Viren is a swetheart .n if i m nt wrong then all n mostly audiesnce is wathcng ccbm for Viren .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index