Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A veryy veryy Boring Episode :(

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
It was veryy veryy Disappointing n Boring Episode after d magical episode s of Monday n tuesday . Why d hell there was no Viren ? 😡 .Wout Viren dis show has no charm . Aisa lagta h ki Show ki life , Show ka charm kahin chala gaya ho . There was nt Viren 2dy , nt in a single scene nor in a precap . 😭 .

I hav expected it tht atleast ct's will give us 1 scene of nivren where Nivi will thank viren for keeping fast for her , for caring n lovng her , n For d gift whch she loved it But as usual they didn't show anythng .

Arre Nivren scene is far they didn't show even Viren  😭 .It was very boring episode yaar .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhhhh thanks moni for sharing this...il not the watch the episode then...no viren...koi faayda nahi hai phir to...
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was such a boring episode...
ruexangel thumbnail
i was only reading the update, and even them it seemed boring, gosh no way i could have watched it...!
soooo boring yaar!
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who cares to watch the epi without  viren in it..🥱...i m not gonna watch it.......
yupp Aashi n Shaazi It was damnn boringg .Wour Kinshuk aka Viren dis show is nothng .Why d ct's didn't understand it ki It was kinshuk who made dis show so popular whose character of Viren is d life n carm of d show n if he only will nt b shown then who will see d show yaar ? disgusting
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Monika absence of Viren from one episode means they are planning something big and they can't ignore other character as well their story should also move along with NivRen.

But I think once they should also dedicate a serial purely on Dadaji, NiVren, Vandana, DivSid without any extraterrestrial elements. Just for once they should share cute moment all together and have fun. But I think this will be done after long time as now they will also concentrate on Viren's psychotic track. I think Jan 3 will be dhamaka episode to start revealing Viren or they may have some maha episode on JAN 1.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For once there is an episode without CC evil smirk. Yaar sick and tired of this lady. Nivi aka Neha is being paid to get that torture but y the hell r we geeting it. We don't deserve that torture everyday. Was so looking forward to atleast one Nivren scene but no. Yaar it was more than a disappointing episode.
Ohh yes zzarmmen totally agree wid u dear .Neha is paid for her tears .But why d hell we r given pain ? Sick n tired frm her tears yaar n cryngg . 

Nivi is thnkng for those selfish person who Slaps her physically n mentally .She cares for those nonsens people n d lovelyy guy who is her husband , her life partner , her frend , who had supported her everytime , who was always there for her whenever she needed him but She doesn't care for tht guy , she doesn't thnk for his love . becoz she doesn't get time 2 thnk abt her own hubby for those nonsense people . grrrr

n Dear NivRen scene toh chodo but these ct's didn't even show Viren !!!! cn u imagine ? I mean cn any1 imagine ccbm wout Viren n Kinshuk !!!!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Without Viren CCBM is boring. I am only a NivRen Fan because of Viren. Otherwise I am not impressed at all with the Nivedita character. Without Viren CCBM is lifeless.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago