India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A veryy veryy Boring Episode :(

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It was veryy veryy Disappointing n Boring Episode after d magical episode s of Monday n tuesday . Why d hell there was no Viren ? Angry .Wout Viren dis show has no charm . Aisa lagta h ki Show ki life , Show ka charm kahin chala gaya ho . There was nt Viren 2dy , nt in a single scene nor in a precap . Cry .

I hav expected it tht atleast ct's will give us 1 scene of nivren where Nivi will thank viren for keeping fast for her , for caring n lovng her , n For d gift whch she loved it But as usual they didn't show anythng .

Arre Nivren scene is far they didn't show even Viren  Cry .It was very boring episode yaar .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliaashiluvskinnyShayafancelestaezarmeenoAnamikaSJainshaaziDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ohhhhh thanks moni for sharing this...il not the watch the episode then...no viren...koi faayda nahi hai phir to...
sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
it was such a boring episode...
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i was only reading the update, and even them it seemed boring, gosh no way i could have watched it...!
soooo boring yaar!
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
who cares to watch the epi without  viren in it..Sleepy...i m not gonna watch it.......
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yupp Aashi n Shaazi It was damnn boringg .Wour Kinshuk aka Viren dis show is nothng .Why d ct's didn't understand it ki It was kinshuk who made dis show so popular whose character of Viren is d life n carm of d show n if he only will nt b shown then who will see d show yaar ? disgusting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalizarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Monika absence of Viren from one episode means they are planning something big and they can't ignore other character as well their story should also move along with NivRen.

But I think once they should also dedicate a serial purely on Dadaji, NiVren, Vandana, DivSid without any extraterrestrial elements. Just for once they should share cute moment all together and have fun. But I think this will be done after long time as now they will also concentrate on Viren's psychotic track. I think Jan 3 will be dhamaka episode to start revealing Viren or they may have some maha episode on JAN 1.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
For once there is an episode without CC evil smirk. Yaar sick and tired of this lady. Nivi aka Neha is being paid to get that torture but y the hell r we geeting it. We don't deserve that torture everyday. Was so looking forward to atleast one Nivren scene but no. Yaar it was more than a disappointing episode.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index