Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by remosalsa

can anyone give me the link, whr this bashing took place๐Ÿ˜”

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569515&TPN=3
Here
Sorry double postEdited by su_08 - 13 years ago
I was not wating this show before.. I am big fan of twiligt... Many people compare the original twilight Saga books with Actual movie and they did not liked it.. But I liked it book as well as movie...
 I think PKYEK is just has some concept from twilight but story is quiet different. Looking the good aspect, story is moving good.. I am not fan of Ekta's show but I am kind of liking this show.. just started watching from last few days.. kinda good so far.. but hoping not to have typical ekta's sceen... as far as she moves story in good way, its good.. hope does not bring family drama.. I
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Really??????
is this so??????
thats so cheap of them...
one should tell them that acting is not about crying everytime.....like some of characters do in Geet.
it may be good show but they don't have any right to say anything about other actors
its there frustration what is coming up in form of comments like this
jealous people๐Ÿคฃ

nobody on the geet forum is bashing pkyek, yu guys really need to get straight. The only thing going on right now is the talk about Geet losing it's place as 1st. And do yu even watch Geet to say the characters are always crying ? Honestly yu watch that show and yu'll forget pkyek ever existed. Thats the harsh truth. Don't even bother quoting or replying to this cause i have no interest to hear what yu guys are going to say ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by su_08

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569515&TPN=3
Here
Thanks for the link๐Ÿ˜ณ, but the comments r upsetting thr
Originally posted by x-hc-x

nobody on the geet forum is bashing pkyek, yu guys really need to get straight. The only thing going on right now is the talk about Geet losing it's place as 1st. And do yu even watch Geet to say the characters are always crying ? Honestly yu watch that show and yu'll forget pkyek ever existed. Thats the harsh truth. Don't even bother quoting or replying to this cause i have no interest to hear what yu guys are going to say ๐Ÿ˜†

we here r biggest fan of pkyek so dnt say anythng abt it if u love geet then plz don't comment harsh on our forum.......we haven't said that geet is bashing pkyek its only ur pov.๐Ÿ˜ก...so plz don't do harsh comments its my request to all othr serial's fan!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ we love our pkyek!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks 2 all dear fans of abhiya!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
I wanted post such a thing for awhile but never got time. Good u did it. U r right we shod get more active.
hey yaa..Geet fans are bashing PKYEK so bad , when we don't even bash them or their show! they have no right to do that and also they have had their share of happiness having Geet at 1 for so goddamn long, just coz other shows are no.1 so they'll bring back Geet on 2...how will they do that i wonder ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†
yes but we should not concentrate on their comments whatever they r gud or bad๐Ÿ˜‰...we should focus on making our lovely show no.1  and i think we r on d right way๐Ÿ˜Š.....we shld not care abt any othr forums' bashing..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ