India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jai Sri Krishna - Whats the Point?

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
When your actions are so bad that you only think of doing harm to others or some kind of insult to others and then say "Jai Sri Krishna" , what is the point really. You are not respecting that God who you are praising by talking bad about others. I am hating the faces of Rashi and her Mother. They are wasting their sleep over doing harm to others. That is really good for them and they feel happy about them.
AngryAngryAngryAngry
Who are they trying to harm? Doing harm to daughters in-laws is like doing harm to your daughter isn't it?

I really want to see Rashi and her mom's truth known by everyone and Rashi getting kicked out of the house. Atleast then she will realise her own mom is bad for her. Really waiting for that day.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786EmjaecemreAashna26Chaudhrytmupasana.diyaevadDhabu89suk19-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Emjae Senior Member
Emjae
Emjae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I'm right there with you...couldn't agree more. Rashi and Urmi should be exposed. Hopefully Jigar might begin to see through his wife's lies and ill nature. That would stop the mother & daughter evil duo act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right, after gossiping and arranging their wicked plans, or causing Gopi to be shouted at they laugh their heads off and say Jai Sri Krishna, I always think do they pay attention to that greeting, don't their fear their god's wrath?

And Kokila, yesterday she told, Urmila, Rashi and Dhawal, all the guests for the Sangeet ceremony are gone, blah blah then she turns Jai Sri Krishna to Urmi and again to Dhawal, that's awful to say, after making an insult to them to say you are overstaying your welcome in our house. Afterall, Urmi and her cousin are family to the Modi's because of Rashi and Gopi, what does it matter if they come to the MM, and stay longer after an event. Afterall Kokila calls her Vevanji (sister right).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tv-tellyaddict-

cemre Senior Member
cemre
cemre

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
i hate rashi and her mother .....i dont understand rashi .what she want other? . she has got very good husband and life but she is still bad . i hate this girl. but

she is wanderfull negative caracter in this serial Thumbs Up... her performance very good ... but i dont like her character in this show.Angry

Edited by cemre - 22 December 2010 at 10:20am

-tellyaddict-

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

When your actions are so bad that you only think of doing harm to others or some kind of insult to others and then say "Jai Sri Krishna" , what is the point really. You are not respecting that God who you are praising by talking bad about others. I am hating the faces of Rashi and her Mother. They are wasting their sleep over doing harm to others. That is really good for them and they feel happy about them.
Angry

Who are they trying to harm? Doing harm to daughters in-laws is like doing harm to your daughter isn't it?

I really want to see Rashi and her mom's truth known by everyone and Rashi getting kicked out of the house. Atleast then she will realise her own mom is bad for her. Really waiting for that day.

Hiya, hope u really have a patience of a saint cause CVs r masters @ testing us, we've been waiting for them to be found out but in vain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyas-tellyaddict-

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
you are right... I hope i develop that patience as CV's in this serial are slowest creatures on earthLOLLOLLOL

evad

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

You are absolutely right, after gossiping and arranging their wicked plans, or causing Gopi to be shouted at they laugh their heads off and say Jai Sri Krishna, I always think do they pay attention to that greeting, don't their fear their god's wrath?

And Kokila, yesterday she told, Urmila, Rashi and Dhawal, all the guests for the Sangeet ceremony are gone, blah blah then she turns Jai Sri Krishna to Urmi and again to Dhawal, that's awful to say, after making an insult to them to say you are overstaying your welcome in our house. Afterall, Urmi and her cousin are family to the Modi's because of Rashi and Gopi, what does it matter if they come to the MM, and stay longer after an event. Afterall Kokila calls her Vevanji (sister right).

vevanji is samdhanji

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hey guys agree with the topic starter...i think Rashi is more dunb than evil...her mom is evil thogh...i just cant understnd their characters and they piss me off...the serial is hardly moving...donno why i m still watching it...i thoght Gopi will do something about all this but she is so lame...yaar aisi hoti hai kya main lead...kokila is the lead for me...sabkuch wahi to karti hai..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top