Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Very Nice Episode...Ab Aayega Mazaa (Page 3)

pinktonks Groupbie
pinktonks
pinktonks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yes the background music is too good........suits MSK personality and walk !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Seirously it was one ncie epsiode with such positive approach for life....

Absoluv

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I agree, overall today was a great episode Clap I'm glad that Annie found out the truth on the same day, otherwise it would have been such a drag, it's refreshing to see them not taking ages to reveal the truth Big smile i also enjoyed watching Arjun-Geet conversation Smile i have a feeling that this conversation with Geet will help him come with a better judgment about her Smile here he didn't know that this was the person Maan Singh Khuranna is getting married to, like he said she was a stranger to him then, therefore when he met her he wasn't blinded by what his sister told him about Geet Dead I'm not saying that he will forget about his revenge plan straight away, but he won't jump straight into it. Arjun, unlike Naintara is a smart player, he will anaylise his opponent before he strikes, and i'm guessing the strike won't come, because he'll find out the truth (Hopefully) Big smile

The next scene was the sweestest though, Maan and Annie bring the entire staff in to make Geet smile Embarrassed I'm glad that Annie isn't the bitchy character we all thought she would be LOL she truly does want her brother to be happy, and she's honestly ecstatic about Geet being her sister-in-law, sure there was a little hitch, but that was called for, anyone would have reacted the same way, but the good thing is she realised that she was wrong. (I still wish that the actress was different though, would have enjoyed the whole Nanand-Bhabie bonding even more).

Now for my favourite scene, the last scene Big smile I'm glad the CVs haven't turned Maan into a blind fool, because that would have been totally contradicting his character. It's obvious that he doesn't trust Arjun even an Iota, and he will most probably keep his eyes and ears open for even the slightest of mistake Arjun makes. However, for his Geet and his Dadi he will allow him to continue with the Wedding Planning Big smile I liked Geet's reasoning to allow Arjun to do his job aswell, there was truth to it, why should they judge someone because one of their relatives is untrustworthy? And then how she compared Maan to Dev, in that one sentance she sort of told Maan, that she will never hold what his brother did to her, against him Big smile

Totally agree with u Pallavi....very nicely written insight....Thumbs Up

LOL my names not Pallavi, it's Yasmin LOLLOLLOL he he everyone makes that mistake. LOL

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Guys, I'm watching the last part of today's episode over & over...the music signifies the tension & set-up trap that Arjun is trying to lay & MAAN HAS HIS GUARDS UP...tha last piece of the music signifies from MAAN to Arjun that "Bring it on, I'm ready for u..."...watch it again & share ur thoughts....Tongue

I simply love the background music in this scene...it signifies sooooo much ....that can b in the future track & if handled carefully ....it wud b super interesting to watch....Hope CVs get this one right on....Wink

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Absoluv

I agree, overall today was a great episode Clap I'm glad that Annie found out the truth on the same day, otherwise it would have been such a drag, it's refreshing to see them not taking ages to reveal the truth Big smile i also enjoyed watching Arjun-Geet conversation Smile i have a feeling that this conversation with Geet will help him come with a better judgment about her Smile here he didn't know that this was the person Maan Singh Khuranna is getting married to, like he said she was a stranger to him then, therefore when he met her he wasn't blinded by what his sister told him about Geet Dead I'm not saying that he will forget about his revenge plan straight away, but he won't jump straight into it. Arjun, unlike Naintara is a smart player, he will anaylise his opponent before he strikes, and i'm guessing the strike won't come, because he'll find out the truth (Hopefully) Big smile

The next scene was the sweestest though, Maan and Annie bring the entire staff in to make Geet smile Embarrassed I'm glad that Annie isn't the bitchy character we all thought she would be LOL she truly does want her brother to be happy, and she's honestly ecstatic about Geet being her sister-in-law, sure there was a little hitch, but that was called for, anyone would have reacted the same way, but the good thing is she realised that she was wrong. (I still wish that the actress was different though, would have enjoyed the whole Nanand-Bhabie bonding even more).

Now for my favourite scene, the last scene Big smile I'm glad the CVs haven't turned Maan into a blind fool, because that would have been totally contradicting his character. It's obvious that he doesn't trust Arjun even an Iota, and he will most probably keep his eyes and ears open for even the slightest of mistake Arjun makes. However, for his Geet and his Dadi he will allow him to continue with the Wedding Planning Big smile I liked Geet's reasoning to allow Arjun to do his job aswell, there was truth to it, why should they judge someone because one of their relatives is untrustworthy? And then how she compared Maan to Dev, in that one sentance she sort of told Maan, that she will never hold what his brother did to her, against him Big smile

Totally agree with u Pallavi....very nicely written insight....Thumbs Up

LOL my names not Pallavi, it's Yasmin LOLLOLLOL he he everyone makes that mistake. LOL

LOL  Oooppsss...SORRRYYYY...I just thought that u r a fan of Iqbal khan & ur name is Pallavi...LOL..sorry about that...But I like ur name ...YASMIN...very beautiful name...Hi YAsmin...Smile

Go to top