Thank you Sadhli for welcoming me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruksm

There is every possibility that Gopi gets blamed by Ahem for the disruption in Kinjal's wedding.. He might think that she is doing it intentionally bcos if KInjal's wedding is postponed or called off, then Gopi gets to stay in the Modi Mansion for some more time..

Was wondering how everyone will react if at all Dhawal proposes to marry Kinjal..Ahem should overhear Kinjal and Gopi talking about it. Gopi might say that she does not want Kinjal to enter into a forced marriage as it brings pain only and that Gopi/Ahem is the living example of such a marriage..It should prick Ahem..

If at all Kinjal's wedding happens then Gopi might live the MM without informing anyone..Well in that case Gopi-Ahem love is a very long way away..I hope the serial does not take this route.

Let us assume that Kinjal changes for the good and tells Ahem all about her misdeeds and Ahem slowly but steadily falls in love with Gopi..He becomes so obsessed with Gopi that he needs her around for everything. Now starts the tug of war between Koki and Gopi.Koki dislikes the proximity between Ahem and Gopi and dunno what she will do to bring them apart..But Ahem has such a strong bond with Gopi now that nothing can shake his faith and love for Gopi..He will stand by her all the time like a true SAATHIYA..

@bold....*big sigh*
kaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................aisa ho jaaye.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Speechless! after all the comments! Just a wild thought........ as I am honestly going insane with this Goham chakar....and how and when will it happen..... Maybe we shud have a new years resolution... that till the track doesn't follow the right required path.... We QUIT!!!!. Hopefully... Father Christmas  may do some Xmas magic towards Ahem...  We might have a repitition... this time it may be Xmas crackers which hurt Ahem and Gopi nurse him....(not that Xmas crackers are harmful- but in this serial anything is possible) Santa Claus may do what Kanaji is still struggling to do!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

Speechless! after all the comments! Just a wild thought........ as I am honestly going insane with this Goham chakar....and how and when will it happen..... Maybe we shud have a new years resolution... that till the track doesn't follow the right required path.... We QUIT!!!!. Hopefully... Father Christmas  may do some Xmas magic towards Ahem...  We might have a repitition... this time it may be Xmas crackers which hurt Ahem and Gopi nurse him....(not that Xmas crackers are harmful- but in this serial anything is possible) Santa Claus may do what Kanaji is still struggling to do!!!!

LOL lol

it's the only serial where it doesn't matter that you pray and are a good person, your wishes are never fulfilled by God. So maybe Father Christmas will do the job. The CV's a bunch of jokers.

We could, all the fans stop watching the show until Aham confesses love to Gopi and it's not a dream of Gopi's. 

But i think the reason the show is called come fulfil the position as my partner is because the serial is about one of the partners in each relationship (Rashi's and Gopi's relationships) not wanting to be a marriage partner to them and the other partner trying to woo them, in Gopi's relationship she needs to woo Aham (before he can be her partner) and in Rashi's relationship Jigar woos her. The episode when both Rashi and Aham accept their respective partners will be the end of the show. 

So i don't think it's designed to be like other love, marriage shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Then I quit.  Why watch a show where people struggle non-stop and there is only happiness at the very end?  If anyone knows that this is really the case, please let me know so I don't waste more of my time on this drivel.  Why put up with it when there are so many other shows that are not near as stupid?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by WintersBloom

Then I quit.  Why watch a show where people struggle non-stop and there is only happiness at the very end?  If anyone knows that this is really the case, please let me know so I don't waste more of my time on this drivel.  Why put up with it when there are so many other shows that are not near as stupid?

Exactly Tammie. I am not sure if this is how all the serials proceed. But this scheming and plotting and escaping is getting on my nerves. By the way, why is it that good people cannot be intelligent?Angry Are these two mutually exclusive?  And what is the meaning of happiness if it comes a day before the end? 

This is the first  and only serial I am watching for the past few weeks. If it is going to be like what Tammie says, I should stop watching and do something else. I know I am ranting. But when see such stuff, I feel like that my intelligence is ridiculed.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniAashna26-tellyaddict-

Go to top