Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi & Ahem......?

Emjae Senior Member
Emjae
Emjae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys

I just wanted to vent some of my thought about SNS. Though the current track is now moving faster.... the development of GoHem is non existent. 

I am beginning to lose faith in Ahem character...he is always so cold and distant and no matter what Gopi does he hasn't changed at all. Its always 1 tiny step forward and then 50 back. Ahem can easily be replaced with a stone replica of him....at least that would show more emotion.If the whole Kinjel story comes out to the family you know Ahem will blames Gopi.

I really think Gopi deserves better...she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but atleast she is a good person.

Id love to know what other fans of the show think of their Jodi.

Edited by Emjae - 22 December 2010 at 9:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010princ355Aashna26br2499upasana.diyaDhabu89saomom-tellyaddict-suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
He better not blame Gopi...
but i totally agree with you hun...

Ahem is not even worth a 5 min screen space, if not for his stoic good looks... as a human being in that show, he is not worth mentioning...

but as sADhli says... for this show our mantra is "hope for the best, and be prepared for the rest"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Dhabu89-tellyaddict-

sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
this show is not abt gopi-aham at all.. it is abt kinjal.. as someone replied in some other discussion topics, this show should be renamed as " kinjal ki prem kahani".. But as human beings we want the evil to be defeated and hence we are addicted to this show hoping that good will win over evil. I think it will be next year when we see gopi-aham together again in 1 frame.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sat_2010

this show is not abt gopi-aham at all.. it is abt kinjal.. as someone replied in some other discussion topics, this show should be renamed as " kinjal ki prem kahani".. But as human beings we want the evil to be defeated and hence we are addicted to this show hoping that good will win over evil. I think it will be next year when we see gopi-aham together again in 1 frame.

@bold....only a wishful thinking as i know CVs wont show this even in next year....we can celebrate new 2012 with the same frustration....Angry

Aashna26br2499Dhabu89

Emjae Senior Member
Emjae
Emjae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Lets just hope that after Kingal's saga the CVs get back to GoHem.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emjae

Lets just hope that after Kingal's saga the CVs get back to GoHem.

welcome to the forum dear and also in GoHam Gang....we all are smitten by their chemistry and thats y stil bearing this crap Kinjal Saga and U-R Kalakaari.....but CVs are determined to make our lifes hell by not showing any "Significant" in GoHam story....
and plz dont expect anything from them as u'll get nothing but Shattered Dreams in return......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emjaebr2499

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@  Emjae...I also feel that Ahem will blame Gopi.  After all if he had not married Gopi, then Umang would have no need to destroy the Modi parivaar!  As far as Ahem and Gopi is concerned, it is never going to happen.  Rashi and Urmila have a better chance of turning into the good guys!  And that is a sad indication that the love story promised. GoHem is just that......a story......not a realityAngry.........
There is not a single emotion shown on Ahem's actions or words!  How can we expect him to fall in love with Gopi?  He would need a serious brain makeover for that!!!  There is a big difference between holding a grudge for having an illiterate wife and downright hatred.  
If anything it is Gopi who should be treating Ahem with such hatred because he did not have the big KAHUNAS to stand up to his mom, Gopi is suffering.  She was better off with her Mami!  At least there she knew her place and had no expectations...Ahem needs to suffer big time for this!!!  Hasn't this girl suffered enough??????
I wish for once we get to see some kind of love or even a liking towards Gopi from Ahem!  But I have a feeling I am only going to get that in the FF's I read hereConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26Emjaebr2499saomom-tellyaddict-

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
There is every possibility that Gopi gets blamed by Ahem for the disruption in Kinjal's wedding.. He might think that she is doing it intentionally bcos if KInjal's wedding is postponed or called off, then Gopi gets to stay in the Modi Mansion for some more time..

Was wondering how everyone will react if at all Dhawal proposes to marry Kinjal..Ahem should overhear Kinjal and Gopi talking about it. Gopi might say that she does not want Kinjal to enter into a forced marriage as it brings pain only and that Gopi/Ahem is the living example of such a marriage..It should prick Ahem..

If at all Kinjal's wedding happens then Gopi might live the MM without informing anyone..Well in that case Gopi-Ahem love is a very long way away..I hope the serial does not take this route.

Let us assume that Kinjal changes for the good and tells Ahem all about her misdeeds and Ahem slowly but steadily falls in love with Gopi..He becomes so obsessed with Gopi that he needs her around for everything. Now starts the tug of war between Koki and Gopi.Koki dislikes the proximity between Ahem and Gopi and dunno what she will do to bring them apart..But Ahem has such a strong bond with Gopi now that nothing can shake his faith and love for Gopi..He will stand by her all the time like a true SAATHIYA..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EmjaeAashna26br2499-tellyaddict-

Go to top