Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~AAKDD~EM Updated &Truth/Dare Day~ (Page 91)

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

OK Poo.
 
Mini - I am Jessy, you know?D'oh
 
Naazu - hey wassup?
 
Simran OK I will come here tonight toooooooooooo!!
 
Naureen - haha thanks! SO who is the sweetest here accordiing to you?Wink
how can i forget ur name TongueLOL u made me n riddhan couple ShockedLOLLOL
mini whatShocked when did that happen?ShockedLOL
LOLLOLshe 1ce said riddhan n mini are couple na LOLLOL n every1 was ShockedLOLLOL no..!!!!!
n we are bhai behn LOLLOL then she said karan n sue are couple na EmbarrassedROFL
basically she is the queen of wrong couple making.....TongueLOL

haina jessyEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22jesss.Norz

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 79314

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I'm trying 2 mege a KaJen pic so i'm a li'l slowwwwwwwwww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22minchi

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

OK Poo.
 
Mini - I am Jessy, you know?D'oh
 
Naazu - hey wassup?
 
Simran OK I will come here tonight toooooooooooo!!
 
Naureen - haha thanks! SO who is the sweetest here accordiing to you?Wink
how can i forget ur name TongueLOL u made me n riddhan couple ShockedLOLLOL
mini whatShocked when did that happen?ShockedLOL
LOLLOLshe 1ce said riddhan n mini are couple na LOLLOL n every1 was ShockedLOLLOL no..!!!!!
n we are bhai behn LOLLOL then she said karan n sue are couple na EmbarrassedROFL
basically she is the queen of wrong couple making.....TongueLOL

haina jessyEmbarrassedLOL
ROFLROFLwhich karan she toldROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22jesss.minchi

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23120

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
MINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - but u called me sadyy -__-
And stop embarassing me any further. I apologised for that already.
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22minchiNorz

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

I'm trying 2 mege a KaJen pic so i'm a li'l slowwwwwwwwww
me here for sumtym only..then need to study plss be here Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22

anjie22 IF-Rockerz
anjie22
anjie22

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7668

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

I'm trying 2 mege a KaJen pic so i'm a li'l slowwwwwwwwww
me here for sumtym only..then need to study plss be here Ouch


@Mini Tell when do u have ur exams????Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minchi

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

MINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - but u called me sadyy -__-
And stop embarassing me any further. I apologised for that already.
 
HugHugi m kidding..u dnt need to be sorry yaar Embarrassed i told u na...dont take mah things to heart...ok sorry Ouch dnt fight OuchOuchwaise bhii i dnt have any1 left here OuchOuch


n poo....ksLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23120

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
MiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjie22minchi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~RAJAT-MUGDHA HEAVEN~(updated pg 1 plz see)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: -Frozen-   Replies: 271   Views: 25567

-Frozen- 271 25567 14 October 2009 at 11:01am by anushababli
Face the truth - Rajeev Priyanka FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -PoisonIvy-   Replies: 1200   Views: 35787

-PoisonIvy- 1200 35787 30 July 2009 at 1:34pm by Shaina_b
|| Gurdeep Kohli Fan Club || P1- *UPDATED*

2

Author: Sikh Kuri   Replies: 15   Views: 6090

Sikh Kuri 15 6090 21 May 2009 at 9:40am by AashiQ_
:::::Apurva’s Fan Club::: - UPDATED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 1182   Views: 52583

JennyPenny 1182 52583 21 May 2009 at 9:18am by riya_007
IIAkashdeep Saigal fanclubII pg 1 updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: -Anaya-   Replies: 361   Views: 16201

-Anaya- 361 16201 03 March 2009 at 4:22am by -Diya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index