AbHer OS #10: Mujhay Raat Din.....

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all my lovely people!!๐Ÿค— yes this stranger is back!!! Finally am done with finals!! woot woot!! Missed you all loads!! Ok so i had this idea forever and even had typed some of it long back, finally decided to post it..tell me how it is!!!

Mujhay Raat Din Bas Mujhey Chahati Hoโ€ฆ..

Ok so the backdrop is that Abeer and Leher have moved into their new house and they are both workingโ€ฆ

One morning they both are getting ready to go to their respective jobs, Abeer the law office and Leher-school..

Abeer is standing in front of the mirror, fixing up his hair and whistling pyaar ki dastaan. He is wearing a light blue shirt collared shirt.

Leher steps out of the bathroom in a nice red sari, adjusting her pallu.

Abeer is looking in the mirror while buttoning his shirt when he sees Leher with her wet hair and is totally mesmerized. He accidentally pulls the button out and it falls into his hand.

Leher is drying her hair with a towel and not really watching where she is walking. She bumps into Abeer and the button falls out of his hand.

Leher: Uf ho Abeer, waisay hi hum late horahay hain, ab yeh kya kiya? She picks up the button from the floor.

Leher: Chalo ab zyada time nahi hain, hum tumharay liye dusri shirt nikal detay hai.

Leher is turning to go when Abeer grabs her hand and turns her towards himself.

Leher: Abeer humein chodo.

Abeer is in no mood to listen, he takes a wet lock of hair that is coming across Leher's face and puts it behind her ear.

Abeer: Nahi chodengay toh?

Leher: Abeer please, waisay hi khai dinon say hum school late puhunch rahay hain, bachon kay baray mein toh socho.

Abeer turn Leher around and puts his hand across her waist and his head on her shoulder.

Abeer: Woooh hi toh soch rahay hain! (with a mischievous grin)

Leher: Her eyes widenโ€ฆ KYA? She says shocked!!

Abeer: Humara matlab hai kay agar bachay dekhaygay apni teacher ke husband ko broken button wali shirt mein toh kya sochengay.

Leher: Nahi Abeer tum humein nahi chodogay, tum toh aur bhi late karva dete ho, hum auto se chaley jaengay.

Abeer: Nahi muhjay nahi acha lagtha ke tum auto se jao, ek minute hum abhi ready hotay hai. He goes to take out another shirt.

Abeer: Agar iska button nahi sahi kar sakthi toh kamse kam isay pehene mein humari madad toh kar sakthi ho? He said pouting, holding a nice parrot green shirt in front of her.

Leher: Fine, chaloโ€ฆ.he took of his other shirt and Leher helped him put on the new one buttoning it up for him while Abeer was being his mischievous self putting his hands around her neck.

Leher: Now hurry up we are getting late.

They both get on the scooter and head over to Leher's school.

Guys I know it's short but I will continue if you want tell me if you liked it or not cuz I am writing after such a long time!!

~Fatima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse it's good fatima...loved dat shirt scene plzz continue it frm wer u lefted...dis december month was already very interesting u have kept 5 more stars to it with dis romantic os....thanks
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FATI  ๐Ÿค—.....the OS was lovely  ๐Ÿ˜....plzzzzzzzz continue..so glad you are doing this for us ๐Ÿ˜Š

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fatiiiiiiiii..... You're Backkkkkk!!!!๐Ÿค—

Hahaha ! How Cute !๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
Could totally imagine AbHer in the button Tootna scene๐Ÿ˜

Yes !!! Do Continue ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Aww thankies Rahul, Nani, Nainzie!!! ๐Ÿค— yup will try to continue soon!!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธ  Very sweet Fathima!!  Hope we get more!!!
daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww sis

this was soooo adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ...so Abeer, hehe

please continue....love ur OS's
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fatima - It was so sweeeeeet๐Ÿ˜ณ....specially that line - "Bachon ke baare mein toh socho.."โ˜บ๏ธ

Aise 4-5 scenes aur likh do yaar๐Ÿ˜

Plz do continue
Edited by AbHer_neha - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fatiiii ... have we ever not liked what you have written? You need to ask us if we like it? We looove it .. atleast I love it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loooved the button tootna scene ... and can sooo imagine Abeer say 'wohi toh soch rahe hain', with that naughty and mischievious look in his eyes!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Please do continueeee! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fati...........my dear pothi............you are back!!   ๐Ÿค—  How did the exams go??   

Of course loved what you wrote .........do continue and give us some more naughty meethi scenes!  ๐Ÿ˜›