Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

DISGUSTING AND INSENSITIVE VEENA MALLIK! (Page 9)

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Veena never uttered a word about Dolly's miscarriage, she brought that up purely on assumption afterwards in the garden.

Correct!

Dolly is just looking for that hole to turn it into Veena's grave

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

DarkPassenger Groupbie
DarkPassenger
DarkPassenger

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Dolly needs to stop using her miscarriage card over and over again.. rather than whine about it on TV she needs to do some introspection first to see if she is fit to be a mother.. take some anger management and parenting classes.. babies just don't raise on their own, you need a lot of patience which she has none... do something about it other than just whine and be uber sensitive

amy22

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
it was not veena who said sumthing bout dolly's miscarriage...she just made fun of her moti tummy....n i dont think soo due to miscarriage nay woman have dat much tummy...itz dolly who wanted to gain sympathy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22-shabz-

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilymily

Originally posted by zanish_k

Originally posted by cutestar

veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??

yup,she said in response of what dolly insulted her called item,and some thing about her and ashmit.
In previous fight of dolly and shweta,shweta also called dolly "chal chal moti,gand door khari ho waha.

but Shweta wasn't aware abt miscarriage but Veena ko pata tha that she had gained weight coz of miscarriage and even then she commented on it. VeenaDead sucks.

I think her comment is being misinterpreted. I don't think she meant to target Dolly's miscarriage when she said that Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise. Dolly commented on Veena saying she thinks she is hot (or something like that) so Veena just rebuked back by commenting on Dolly's physique. She didn't mean to make fun of her miscarriage; I don't think she was even thinking about her miscarriage when she called Dolly fat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girll-shabz-sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoredAtWork

veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??

yup,she said in response of what dolly insulted her called item,and some thing about her and ashmit.
In previous fight of dolly and shweta,shweta also called dolly "chal chal moti,gand door khari ho waha.

but Shweta wasn't aware abt miscarriage but Veena ko pata tha that she had gained weight coz of miscarriage and even then she commented on it. VeenaDead sucks.

I think her comment is being misinterpreted. I don't think she meant to target Dolly's miscarriage when she said that Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise. Dolly commented on Veena saying she thinks she is hot (or something like that) so Veena just rebuked back by commenting on Dolly's physique. She didn't mean to make fun of her miscarriage; I don't think she was even thinking about her miscarriage when she called Dolly fat.

in many cases...itz clear dat dolly has double standands...she always says...BBAP KA NAAM NA LOO...BAAP PAR JANA NAHI...n today she said da same thing to veena...n dat day she said sumthing to shweta too....n in todays fight also she was commentin on veena physic....n when she replied...soo dolly took it in wrong way to gain sympathy..wat a despos....despo 4 publicity...n despo of sympathy...

-shabz-

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by prodigy007

Veena never uttered a word about Dolly's miscarriage, she brought that up purely on assumption afterwards in the garden.

Not just that. Even when Ashmit casually mentioned that they met in the bathroom, she tried to give it a different meaning.

Yesterday Dolly got up at 4:00 am to just check on Ashmit-Veena. What's happening? Confused

I think she was just looking for an opportunity to bring Ashmit and Veena down. She woke up thinking ki agar bonfire nai jal rahi hogi then I will have something to blame them for. Unfortunately, that didn't happen so she came up with counter not clean issue. Dolly is good at improvising. Smile

-shabz-

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

in many cases...itz clear dat dolly has double standands...she always says...BBAP KA NAAM NA LOO...BAAP PAR JANA NAHI...n today she said da same thing to veena...n dat day she said sumthing to shweta too....n in todays fight also she was commentin on veena physic....n when she replied...soo dolly took it in wrong way to gain sympathy..wat a despos....despo 4 publicity...n despo of sympathy...

Yea I know, I too didn't like Dolly dragging Veena's father in the whole conversation. I know she didn't literally mean Veena's father but neither did Manoj when he said Kitchen kisi ke baap ka nahi hai.

-shabz-

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

Yea I know, I too didn't like Dolly dragging Veena's father in the whole conversation. I know she didn't literally mean Veena's father but neither did Manoj when he said Kitchen kisi ke baap ka nahi hai.
i think soo she said it purposely...bcoz when she say veena she said...KISI KE PIYOO KI NAHI HAI YEH TOOND...i think soo same words were told...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllfire_gun

Go to top