Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

DISGUSTING AND INSENSITIVE VEENA MALLIK! (Page 10)

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
SHE DID NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN HER MISCARRIAGE. God, logon ke logic ko  kya ho gaya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllSM28amy22-shabz-

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LLTTH

SHE DID NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN HER MISCARRIAGE. God, logon ke logic ko  kya ho gaya!
it meanz...dat 4 everything...itz only veena who iz wrong..bcoz many ppl dont have anything other den blamin her..

Edited by sirjee - 22 December 2010 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I agree, lets vote that cheap woman out. Veena were telling Dolly that dolly is "kalank" aurat ke naam par and i was like wow what are you then? And did anybody notice her voice? her voice were more like a dudes voice. Veena is a dude!

mimmsjaan

maneet4life Senior Member
maneet4life
maneet4life

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
veena is a cheap woman .....she is soooooo dumb....she doesnt know how much something like that hurts someone.....how fake can she get ...first she praises Dolly ji and then says sharam ati hai up ko aurat kehte hui....really then wat was all that she said about how she respects dolly Ji..FAkE....FAKE ,.......FAKE....VeenaCensoredCensored

mimmsjaan

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
here is soo much talk about veena weight comment.... she said it in reply to the hot air thingie.... noone at all could have calculated the miscarriage issue... dolly got what she was asking for... she came outside especially to call veena hot something...
and what about when shweta commented on dolly's weight.... she has known dolly for quite a while... would she not have known that she has had miscarriages... then how come her exercise comment was ignored back then

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkamy22-shabz-sirjee

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I am shaadi shuda and a tummy mummy.  What she said is completely out of line commenting about how fat dolly is and look at your body, you call yourself a woman comments.  I want BB to tell her to apologize for these hurtful comments not only to dolly but also to fat women in general.  Is this what she thinks of fat women??  I did not like her before but now she is become unbearable, I just want to slap her but karma is a mean b*tch and i hope she too marries and becomes fat then lets see how seductive she is, chee chee chee all she cares about is her hawt bady

do din ki jawani aur inki toh dhalne bhi lagi phir bhi itne nahkre.  Veena MUST apologize for saying such stuff to all fat women.

Edited by pratts - 23 December 2010 at 12:00am

fire_gun

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

I am shaadi shuda and a tummy mummy.  What is said is completely line of line commenting about how fat dolly is and look at your body, you call yourself a woman comments.  I want BB to tell her to apologize for these hurtful comments not only to dolly but also to fat women in general.  Is this what she thinks of fat women??  I did not like her before but now she is become unbearable, I just want to slap her but karma is a mean b*tch and i hope she too marries and becomes fat then lets see how seductive she is, chee chee chee all she cares about is her hawt bady

do din ki jawani aur inki toh dhalne bhi lagi phir bhi itne nahkre.  Veena MUST apologize for saying such stuff to all fat women.
i m not veena's fan...but just fedup of all dese comments....it was dolly who started wid veena...n talkin bout her physic n her character...who iz dolly to talk bout her character n her physic...n veena havent said...TU TOU AURAT KE NAAM PAR DHABBA HAI..iz not bcoz of her tummy...it was bcoz of her abuses n way of talkin to ppl..specially to women...she replied to her....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniiamy22-shabz-

Go to top