Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Aleena12

I agree with u..  someone shud kick veenas butt out of there.. she thinks whole india loves her thats why she is in the big boss house for so many days and shes like "ab to pura hindustan hai mera khayal rakhne ke liye" its her whos the biggest cartoon of a woman

Veena's should be thinking if Pakistan will still  love her ... India mein toh 2 din ki mehmaan hai.

That lady is disgusting..

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutestar

veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??

I didn't like Veena at all today but Dolly twisted it to link it with her miscarriage. Veena did comment on her fat tummy which was uncalled for but Dolly linking that to miscarriage was also not needed. šŸ¤¢ 
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutestar

veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??

Exactly! Dolly wrongly said this to get the sympathy or to prove herself right!! Veena did not say anything abt miscarriage and in the past also.. Shweta said the same thing to Dolly that she is fat remember excercise se wazan kam nahi hoga? than why the same comment is being taken in wrong way? Veena never mentioned about miscarriage.. Dolly lied !!
decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanish_k

Originally posted by cutestar

yup,she said in response of what dolly insulted her called item,and some thing about her and ashmit.
In previous fight of dolly and shweta,shweta also called dolly "chal chal moti,gand door khari ho waha.

Exactly!!! Thats what I am saying! I don't know why members here are lying too that she said this.. If anyone has the post abt miscarriage.. send me a vdo!
decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilymily

but Shweta wasn't aware abt miscarriage but Veena ko pata tha that she had gained weight coz of miscarriage and even then she commented on it. VeenašŸ¤¢ sucks.

But only miscarriage is not the reason of being fat. I know ladies who had miscarriages but slim too. That was just dolly's excuse!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Firstly Veena never commented on Dolly's miscarriage , it was Dolly who misunderstood it !
during the fight Dolly started it by calling Veena Hot Air or something that's when Veena commented that she should look at her own body and exercise. though Veena was totally wrong but Dolly made an issue out of it by saying that Veena commented on her miscarriage which was not the case!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by lilymily

Originally posted by zanish_k

yup,she said in response of what dolly insulted her called item,and some thing about her and ashmit.
In previous fight of dolly and shweta,shweta also called dolly "chal chal moti,gand door khari ho waha.

but Shweta wasn't aware abt miscarriage but Veena ko pata tha that she had gained weight coz of miscarriage and even then she commented on it. VeenašŸ¤¢ sucks.

But only miscarriage is not the reason of being fat. I know ladies who had miscarriages but slim too. That was just dolly's excuse!

miscarriages is not the only reason for being fat.we all know that dolly bindra is heavy alcholic,remember manoj dialogue about her,ye peeti nai peeta hain.this is also a cause of her fatness
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want veena or ashmit out this week so we get to see the real game :)
decent_girll thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanish_k

Originally posted by lilymily

Originally posted by zanish_k

miscarriages is not the only reason for being fat.we all know that dolly bindra is heavy alcholic,remember manoj dialogue about her,ye peeti nai peeta hain.this is also a cause of her fatness

I can't say the exact reason as I don't know her personally but defo there are other so many reasons of being fat.. My aunty had 4 miscarriages in the past.. and she is very skinny.
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bad Bad Bad....Venaa very shamefull...