DISGUSTING AND INSENSITIVE VEENA MALLIK!

Posted: 13 years ago

GET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE, how bloody INSENSITIVE, beechari dolly ke miscarriage pe comment kiya!!!!!!!!!!! badua lagegi!!!!!! 

Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i disliked her bfore now i h8 her! i never hated any1 before on tv  but she is just yuckkk!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

is veena ki tooooooo 🤬🤬🤬 bahar nikalo usko😡

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's with Veena's voice?🤢 It sounded manly.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What did she say about the miscarriage? I missed that
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg she made a comment abt her miscarriage??? tht is plain evil
nt watched the epi yt bt god tht is pretty bad...its a very sensitive matter she shudnt hav mentioned it...
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutestar

veena said Dolly has a big tummy and she needs to exercise ( hurtful thing to say ) Anyway  How does that link ot the miscarriage thing? or did Veena say something else too??

Yeah, but before Veena said that Dolly started talking about Veena's "hotness", however, I didn't see Veena talking about the miscarriage at all.
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutestar

Dolly had her miscarriages after the first trimester, probably 4th-5th month when the stomach starts to show. Its like how a stomach is after a woman has delivered her baby, it will be big n bulgy for sometime.
I have a friend who had miscarriage at 5th month and it was the same as Dolly for 6-7 months.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
she is disgusting.. bein a woman and makin such comments... 🤢🤢 hope she never endures zat in her life... cuz they do say wat goes around comes around