Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun: I cant figure out is he negative or Positiv (Page 5)

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spring Baby

I think Arjun is right now in NT world...so let him come out of that world...he will be fine...so right now..as Maan says he is playing game...so that must be right...Arjun is playing emotional games with our 3 ladies i.e. dadi and geet and ofcourse Annie....but when he will get to know the truth about NT's truth...he will be fine...and he might punish NT for everything...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@shinus marriage will happem for sure.about arjun.....he is a player.he is testing waters with msk.....to find out about his weekness.he is thinking he has hit the jackpot with geet but little does he know geet is not msk's weekness but his strength.whether he will change into a positive charcater in furure well only time will tell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@shinus marriage will happem for sure.about arjun.....he is a player.he is testing waters with msk.....to find out about his weekness.he is thinking he has hit the jackpot with geet but little does he know geet is not msk's weekness but his strength.whether he will change into a positive charcater in furure well only time will tell.

I really agree with ur post
watermist Groupbie
watermist
watermist

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
well after Today's episode I think Arjun who was headed in the right direction totally lost it because he saw Naintara hanging from the roof terrace and Maan trying to pull her up which doesn't happen Naintara slips and hits the terrace bottom. He thinks Maan and Geet tried to kill his sister. So Revenge  is boiling over his head right now. But I read everywhere that eventually he will be a positive character. who knows. But if he teams up with Brij like the articles are saying than he will become extremely aggressive or possibly turn into a psychopath.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

I THINK ARJUN IS A CUNNING & COOLHEADED CHESS PLAYER.......
Ya totally agrreee withh u !!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

watermistmingashinus

Go to top