Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Precap 22nd Dec:Will Maithili enter Pia's Body (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i want piya as piya not maithilli....i want abhay to love piya as piya....i don't want maithilli soul inside her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovekaushiki9--sanchita--

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Dude tht wud be sooo cool..it can get soo many questions answered for piya and most inportantly for us....lol i was thinkin n telling the other members of the forum the same thing!!! i seriously think thts whts up!!! hopefully it is!! lol
cutiepie9512345 Senior Member
cutiepie9512345
cutiepie9512345

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
omg never thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
its quite possible that PIa and Maithili are same soul, 'cause face can't be one of reasons to love some1 so deeply...

Originally posted by Tressa

Hey I like ur idea... But I dont know y but I always thought that pia maybe a reincarnation of Maithili... Is that possible by any chance??????
Hope so...
Coz otherwise its all so confusing.....Abhay is just attracted towards Pia coz of her face... & not coz he has feelings towards her... Weird na???
I hope that someone shares similar views like mine...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tressa

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
i agree with u , bt waht if both Maithili and Pia are same soul, otherwise Pia don't have any reason to get attracted towards Abhay

Originally posted by Mages

i want piya as piya not maithilli....i want abhay to love piya as piya....i don't want maithilli soul inside her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tressa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index