Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Precap 22nd Dec:Will Maithili enter Pia's Body

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiii folk,
in today's episode's precap kabir was upto doing something...
i think Maithili got entered into Pia's body and Misha calls Kabir for help.
kabir  tries to hypnotize Pia to get her back to reality and also he  hypnotize her to make her believe that she is his girl friend...
 
what say guys???????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bostaniantanya.dsouzaarniindia5BilliCat.daisyluvRush_25Roarkgreenleaf007RoyalLEO_Krrish

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Joined: 12 January 2009
Posts: 18170

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ha that wud help us get loads of abhiya scenes
though i wud always regret loving the scenes as its  maithli's soul inside.
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 349

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
what r u saying?/????i didnt  saw anything like that.. i only saw that kabir is upto smthing & he say that "if its only way to get pia back than i will do it.. but serioualy maithili's spirit in pia.Shocked
Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Joined: 22 December 2010
Posts: 48

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

hiiiiiiiii folk,
in today's episode's precap kabir was upto doing something...
i think Maithili got entered into Pia's body and Misha calls Kabir for help.
kabir  tries to hypnotize Pia to get her back to reality and also he  hypnotize her to make her believe that she is his girl friend...
 
what say guys???????

That'll b gud....bt then there is this Abhay! Wink


Edited by Nandini_09 - 22 December 2010 at 9:38am
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Dude that would b Abhay and 1/2(Pia) + 1/2(Maithili) scenes
 
Originally posted by tanubie.

ha that wud help us get loads of abhiya scenes
though i wud always regret loving the scenes as its  maithli's soul inside.
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
ya i know but what else he can do at this moment yaar...
if Pia is concious then she will never get back to Kabir happily( unless Abhay force her to do so)
 
[/QUOTE]

That'll b gud....bt then there is this Abhay! Wink
[/QUOTE]
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Joined: 12 January 2009
Posts: 18170

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
umm body of pia and soul of maithli . tht will b forver in my mind wenvr i see them together :O still , i wud luv to see something of tht sort. i like ur prediction in some way.there was a article saying kabir will b jealos seeing abhiya moves. so this wud b the cause they are close.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanku......
but by whatever means hypnotism or anything else when Pia will see Abhay she will be normal
now Kabir is doin wrong. he know feelings of both Pia and Abhay . if he still do anything like this then he'll make himself fool and it's going to hurt him back badly. he is a nice guy, he should respect others feeling specilly Piya...
Originally posted by tanubie.

umm body of pia and soul of maithli . tht will b forver in my mind wenvr i see them together :O still , i wud luv to see something of tht sort. i like ur prediction in some way.there was a article saying kabir will b jealos seeing abhiya moves. so this wud b the cause they are close.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index