India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Disgusting Veena & trashmit accusing Shweta & Sam

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Disgusting and lowly creature veena accusing Shweta and Sam of being diplomatic and not saying anything is too much of a stretch. It's a classic case of The POT calling the KETTLE BLACK.

Did this shitty duo (Veena and trashy Ashmit) interfere when dolly was abusing Sam and Shweta severL weeks ago.

I stopped watching the show several weeks ago since the house is full of losers and creepy people. Just reading the written updates makes me so angry.
I mean who the hell is Ashmit. What is his achievement in life? He has such a sorry life. I wonder how he even lives with himself. Trashy guy has no looks, a terrible actor, no character, has no sense of talking to anyone, and a PSYCHO of the highest kind.

Wonder who is voting for him from the ordinary people like us? The dirty Bollywood is another case. But there is no way that he can be in the house with only the Bollywood votes.

SHAME on you, the ENTIRE COLORS Channel.

Moderator's Note: 

If you cannot discuss the actions of housemates in civilian manner then there is NO point in making posts or threads. There is no need to demean or degrade any of the housemates. Demeaning and calling names is against IF rules.

Closing topic

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Edited by realitybites - 25 December 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysrgattuArpitachohanrose-girlangelshyradtAnkitaKaranpinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysrgattulilymilyArpitachohanmokshashreerose-girlJessica11001bratz007pooja.s92angelshyFaraan92fire_gun

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Sam did step in though!!!

Sam is the one that got Khali out of the way. Khali was pushing Ashmit and then at one point Sam told him to stay out of it and after that Khali stayed out of it.

Btw, was Veena talking about the miscarriages? I don't think so. Dolly started talking about Veena's "hotness" to which Veena told her that she's jealous and should try to lose weight if she wants to be "hot".

Also, Dolly went onto personal issues as well which is why Ashmit did too.

I think Dolly started the fight, however, accusing Sam of being diplomatic was WRONG. He did step in. Shweta should have stepped in more as she is the captain or called for BB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyspooja.s92prerna4rishav

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ashmit toally PSYCHO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
ashmit is a sicko langoor.. akru kahiga.. sach mein ek trashbin hai..
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Faraan92

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Disgusting and lowly creature veena accusing Shweta and Sam of being diplomatic and not saying anything is too much of a stretch. It's a classic case of The POT calling the KETTLE BLACK.

Did this shitty duo (Veena and trashy Ashmit) interfere when dolly was abusing Sam and Shweta severL weeks ago.
exactly my point.....they r a waste of space.... i wish i cud go in tht house n beat the s*** out of trashmit n veena
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Sam did step in though!!!

Sam is the one that got Khali out of the way. Khali was pushing Ashmit and then at one point Sam told him to stay out of it and after that Khali stayed out of it.

Btw, was Veena talking about the miscarriages? I don't think so. Dolly started talking about Veena's "hotness" to which Veena told her that she's jealous and should try to lose weight if she wants to be "hot".

Also, Dolly went onto personal issues as well which is why Ashmit did too.

I think Dolly started the fight, however, accusing Sam of being diplomatic was WRONG. He did step in. Shweta should have stepped in more as she is the captain or called for BB.

Shweta took Dolly inside and cleaned the kitchen herself though she is captain just to avoid fight....Sam just stopped Khali and Shweta took Dolly inside....so its same.....aur pehle captain ban ke jab Shweta ne interfere kiya tha tab kiya hua sab ne dekha....thank god she didnt interfere this time....Tongue Warna woh teeno Ashmit Veena Dolly uss ke peeche pad jaate...waise bhi sunta to koi bhi nhi uss ki ConfusedConfusedConfused faida interfere karne ka...jab Ashmit aur Veena ko Dolly na chup karwa saki...wahan jo do aadmi bethe thay woh nhi karwa sake toh Shweta kya rokti fight ko......Ouch

Faraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top