India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The TRP story

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i agree to the fact that CV's are doing a mediocre job now.

people who hate the GEET show say that there is no storyline..
it goes on and people watch it cus DD and GC are good looking.

Its not entirely false, as we all know how much MSK is hot and how beautiful Geet is.

They put the Mahi dance now, so that they increase the TRP's.

PKYEK had higher TRP's suddenly because they had a plot about catching the culprit in the show.

Geet is full of emotional stuff, the same old revenge story...the same old misunderstandings

whatver happens in the show, MSK and Geet always have to have misunderstanding between them which is very lame.

I am sick of seeing Geet cry.CryCryCry

When she is happy, romantic, mad, tired...at every turn she has to cry...SmileCry   EmbarrassedCry   AngryCry  SleepyCry
lets hope the marriage happens.

at first, they had said there wud be a guest performance by someoneWink
is it still on?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAbhabhaRituparnaaSilentsoul

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Agree!! First the TRPs were so high b/c it was interesting to see how a cold-hearted Maan would fall for Geet and then the whole truth coming out, but now there's nothing more the CVs are exploring...Arjun entering for revenge could be interesting, but it's not being written nicely! Also marriage is taking way too long...it better happen!! Also, the writers need to eventually take on the Sameera angle, where's VICKY, and HP family and all...plus NT hasn't been punished so she def needs to go behind bars...also does dadi even know geet is pregnant?! There's so much scope for an amazing plot line, but CVs are just focusing on Maneet misunderstandings...same cycle again and again and again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusofloveRituparnaaSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey I replied already regarding this :Still posting again...

Am really feeling sorry for writing these....but a truth is truth always ......what I gussed just few days back become a truth now !

GHSP went low in comparision to PKYEK !

Yday only I posted that if the CVs wont wake up n stop butchering Maan's char then it'll be reflected in the TRPs ...so it happened !

Some last two months they totally killed the very essence of this much loved char .......it has become a Geet Patao/manao one now...

And even rather making Geet a matured woman in love they gave her some silly fights on silly reasons........always fighting with Maan ....

Rather than growing the love story a more matured n stronger one they showed all crap on the name of nonk-jhonk.....

And other things are also there like the preg track.......now its clear that they are gonna continue with it.Fine.No probs but even they should give some shots on that ! I mean come on even dadi knows she's preg but there is absolutely no convo between dadi n geet ! Rather she's suggesting her for dance rehearsal ! Crap ! (Though I enjoyed the dance to the core but still it remains a fact !)

Arjun n Annie char portrayal n Dev/Meera's exit nothing was shown !

No coherence maintained between the epis.MSK as a shrewd n professional businessman shown to forget abt files n meetings.Not done ! CVs u need to get that HP Maan back first !Show Geet a matured n sensible woman in love ! Give her good lines n logic ! No silly fights between the couple.Rather more matured n rational moments between them....nt just romantic...

In today's epi MSK is consistent but Geet's char again showed  a vulnerable one.And that Maan n Dev comparision plz stop it CVs ....that too thru Geet........its destroying their relation's essence !

Am really upset ! Hope this TRP issue will knock some sense in the GHSP team !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Agree!! First the TRPs were so high b/c it was interesting to see how a cold-hearted Maan would fall for Geet and then the whole truth coming out, but now there's nothing more the CVs are exploring...Arjun entering for revenge could be interesting, but it's not being written nicely! Also marriage is taking way too long...it better happen!! Also, the writers need to eventually take on the Sameera angle, where's VICKY, and HP family and all...plus NT hasn't been punished so she def needs to go behind bars...also does dadi even know geet is pregnant?! There's so much scope for an amazing plot line, but CVs are just focusing on Maneet misunderstandings...same cycle again and again and again!
there are no misunderstanding track?? where is the misunderstand track??

geet just didn't listen to maan...and she had very good reasons.....he didn't misunderstand geet...and neither did she.....they simply do not share the same opinion....

which has always been like that.....CV's are just maintaining the character consistency....

It is not like geet doesn't know that Arjun is Nt's bro....she knows....Maan already told her.....and hasn't hidden it from her...so how is there a MU here??

There is no MU....between maaneet.....they are not repeating anything......as far as i remember all i see is character consistency throughout today's whole episode....

if they wanted to create more havoc...they could have kept Ani in the dark......now she even knows that geet is pregnant....Maan told her the truth....maan told geet the truth....

the episode was good...i think just cause our show is knocked off of the position everyone is going nuts!!!

well don't go nuts friends....it happened today....tomorrow we can bring our show back up!!!

saumiee

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I totally agree with the post. I do not know the other serial you are comparing to but I totally agree that this serial has nothing but the chemistry between DD and GC. The last couple of weeks when they had only 30 mins per day... the fights between them were so Darn silly OMG....I really got bored and zipped through the episodes.

I really want to see something new between the characters along with their chemistry . Playing the entire serial on just the chemistry wont work.

nucleusoflove

nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I am looking forward to the Arjun plot..

I loved the music they played during the Maan-Arjun takkar.

this could be really interesting.

Yes Geet. please stop acting like an ullu ka pati. oops!

I mean, we are kind of bored of the show being revolved around ur moods Wink

If it ran on Maan's moods...ahem!

lol

u r right, HP family needs to come back and be with Geet..
Where is NT,Dev and Meera btw?Shocked
On vacation i guessLOLLOL

Edited by nucleusoflove - 22 December 2010 at 10:12am

Silentsoul

nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
so...

are we still having the guest performance?

LOL
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top