Written Update - 22nd December - A chance to life

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, Sorry about yesterday, my internet had stopped working and then finally i realized that instead of making you guys wait, i'll just have my friend do it for you guys. So, thank you Mona1993 for doing the update. and to u all, sorry about the wait. Alright, lets get on with today's 😃

The episode starts with Arjun going to his room to get the gun, Ronit comes in and tells him that Rashi has fainted. He sees her fainted and moves her to the bed, and tells Ronit to call the doctor. At the Ahluwaliya's they are not feeling like eating once again, because Arohi is not present, Kartar gets up, but then Arohi comes and hands him food, she says todays a special occassion that's why you can eat parathas, the rest get really happy seeing her there. Arohi tells Dadu to have this only today, from tomorrow he will once again have to have daliya, and he agrees and he asks for butter because without butter parathas don't taste good. Gauri is shocked to see Arohi there (i think that's what her expression was 😕). Bua takes a big chunk of butter and puts it on her bread, DJ says if you put so much butter, how will you loose weight, Bua tells her i always loose it, but the weight finds her. Gauri wonders how come Arohi started to smile? i gave her 100 reasons to cry but she is here with everyone? Arwind tells Kartar that it's God's grace that Arohi finally smiled and his eyes were longing to see her smile. Arohi tells bua that how could she forget it's her bday today? everyone else too wishes Bua, they say anyway there was going to be a party, let's just do it today. Sanchit says, bua don't worry i'll invite my spikey hair friend too 😆 (aww good to see the family laughing and enjoying once again). Amrit says i'm so happy today, my family is happy i will surely go to the gurudwara and everyone else makes a face 😆. Lovedeep says that no, nobody will go anywhere today, i just want my family like this today, i don't want a party, just want to see my family smiling and that's all i want, but presents are a must.

Ronit leaves to get Mikhael and the taklu, Arjun goes to Rashi and asks what happened to her and why that gadha (ronit) smiled and went? Rashi says she is fine, there is good news. Arjun says, good news in his life is not possible. Nothing good can happen with Arjun Singhania's life, because good only happens with other people, in his life, his own have had to take pain because of him and the girl who taught him how to love life, doesn't want to see his face now. Arjun isn't listening to Rashi and says let me talk today, and says life has never smiled at me, and when it felt that something good can happen in his life too, destiny has other plans. In this life, nothing good or beautiful can be possible. Rashi tells Arjun to shut up and listen to what she has to say and breaks the news that he will be a mama soon. Arjun tells her to sit down and only rest. Rashi says, stupid you are cursing life, and life here is giving us a small little gift, and she tells him that he has to listen to everything she says, and he agrees. She says to take out all the bitterness and hatred from his mind and give his love another chance. She wishes that when the baby is born, this house is filled with happiness and asks Arjun to promise that he will give love a second chance and take this bitterness out of his mind. Arjun promises to do so and says that he even promises that when the baby is all grown up, he will be just like his mamu, a lady killer. Rashi says, lady killer? someone who hasn't even convinced 1 girl. Arjun says thats because i didn't try hard enough thats why and tells Rashi to take care of herself and leaves from there.

Lovedeep is cutting her cake and feeds everybody. Rajveer asks Lovedeep how old she is, because this time the candles bill is more expensive than the cake 😆. Simi comes to feed Arohi and Arohi is confused why Simi is smiling at her and even got cake for her, Simi tells her that when she was missing she actually missed Arohi and so today only partying and from tomorrow they can resume their fights. Sudhir asks whose present was the best and Lovedeep says DJ's and bauji's because they brought Arohi home. Kartar says that was more of a gift for themselves. Arohi tells herself that Dadu because of me you had tears in your eyes, i promise, after this i will never do anything that will bring tears in your eyes. Arjun calls Arohi, Arohi tells him, i had told you that i don't want to talk to you anymore, Arjun says today i made a promise that i will give love another chance and he wants to meet her, but Arohi says she doesn't want to meet him. Arjun says please don't take a hasty decision that you will regret later, Arohi says you shouldn't care about what i do or don't do. Arjun says he has understood what she had meant last night, Arohi says last night what you said, i too have understood that, and Arohi remembers when Gauri had told her that he likes to steal girls hearts and break them, and he has understood him well now, and she says that you like to play with girls feelings. Arjun says i have never told that truth about my life to anybody and you are calling it a game? Arohi says oh so you haven't told anybody? Arohi says it's enough now, i don't even want your shadow to be in my life. Arjun tells her he knows she is very angry and at some point he too was, but he has learned that you should give life another chance, life can be good also, we should give each other a second chance. Chiku comes with a big banner that says Will You Marry Me? and says Arohi, Rs. 8,000/m se ye kapda banaya hai ðŸ˜† aur of course i gave Rs. 4000 to each of the girls, in total Rs. 16,000, it's perfect isn't it just like us? Arjun on the other hand is listening to Chiku talk. Chiku tells Arohi to forget about the past and give life a new beginning, and bends down and proposes to Arohi. Arjun tells Arohi to say no or else later she will regret it, Arohi tells Arjun that whatever was there in between them is over, and now she doesn't expect it to happen again, she agrees to marry Chiku.

Arjun tells Arohi to come meet him, but she doesn't want to meet him and cuts the phone. Arjun says that destiny has brought us together and destiny will get us together. Lovedeep tells Arohi she has thought about what she will wear in all the occassions, in engagement sleeveless, in mehendi backless, and Amrit tells her why is there less material? i have decided for all the occassions she will wear a sari will full blouse, and DJ says if it was upto you, you would just put a sheet over her ðŸ˜†. Shefali is back and Amrit asks her if she has ever worn full length blouses, DJ says her skirt is  shorter than knickers, what will she wear full length blouses. Arohi asks whether DJ has invited all her friends, and she says yes. Shefali takes Arohi upstairs to talk and asks Arohi what is going on, she tells her engagement preparations, i am getting engaged to Chiku. Shefali asks her how she agreed to get engaged to Chiku, and Arohi tells her she was supposed to get engaged to him. Shefali says, you and me both know that you love Arjun and Arohi says i don't love Arjun. Shefali asks her so what happened in the jungle wat was that? Arohi says it was all a lie and i have forgotten everything, I love Chiku and he is a smart and understanding guy, even my family likes him. Shefali says he had left you alone and ran away, Arohi says so what? i don't want a body guard, i want a husband, I am very happy and for me Chiku is everything. Shefali asks and what about Arjun? Arohi says Arjun was a bad dream and its best to forget him and tells Shefali to go and see the preparations. Arjun is planning a party for Rashi and says nothing in this life can make him more happy than Rashi being a mom and the party is at Suryafarms. The Ahluwaliya's are practicing and Chiku comes and tells Arohi that he has got new cards for their re-engagement, Rs. 750/unit ðŸ˜† the money doesn't have any value ðŸ˜² 😆but the words written in it has value - you all are invited to Chiku and Arohi's re-engagment at Suryafarm. Chiku says in the afternoon that's why i have made an appointment with the beautician, Lovedeep says but nobody told Arohi, he says how will she know? its his appointment, he will get his eyebrows done, and get a Gold facial, wow im gonna look so handsome ðŸ¤£ DJ says ok enough, and shows him her weddings jewelry and says its Rs. 7 lachs, Chiku says only Rs. 7 lachs? my ring is Rs. 8 lachs, common DJ you got to update yourself. Dadu tells DJ that he had taken out his marriage kurta to wear but it has shrunk a little, DJ says it didn't shrink, you just got fat ðŸ˜† Dadu says im not fat, im just healthy now ðŸ˜† and anyways i didn't like that suit ðŸ˜† Arohi tells Shefali, do you see the smile on their faces? if today instead of Chiku's name it was Arjun's name with my name, they wouldn't be this happy. Shefali says but, and Arohi says you weren't there that day, you don't know what his dad said and what all he said, what kind of a family is that? Calling them a family is an insult, that is not a family, this is a family. The episode ends on Arohi's face.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you,

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot
-Yasi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!!
Thanks for the update Pooja!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel so sorry for poor arjun. thanks for the lovely update.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.........
karankittu thumbnail
thankyou, i hope she doesnt marry him :'(.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So glad Shefali is back, finally someone who can knock sense into Arohi.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the updates