Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 8)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
![/QUOTE]

A bit flat? Today's episode was pretty flat , actually. Except for Abhay -Metz-Pia in the forest , little else raised bars today.LOL......I know we want to see Abhay chasing Piya but ever since the promos aired for this show, Ekta has been clear about one thing. Abhay is the flame and Piya is the firefly. Ouch....Abhay is always shown running away from Piya because he knows he will destroy her and Piya continues to wait for him. We are seeing Piya obsess over Abhay because she has to be proactive and stubborn enough to pull Abhay out of the shadows and make him believe that Metz is over and she , Piya is his soulmate. So, in the long run , all this makes sense. I just feel sad for Abhay. He is so SAD and LONELY. Ouch
[/QUOTE]
Yeah the sad and lonely is heartbreaking Ouch, thats why i want him to be done with this metz rubbish so he can finally open up to loving piya. Thats the only way that darkness or at least some of it will dispel and i know it will happen, its serial land and plus Ekta's serial land so i need to be patient, but its hard!!!!Smile. Lets see where this ghost summoning bit takes us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I can so totally imagine that scene happening. Abhay will ban Piya from kissing him and she will keep wondering when did she kiss him?LOL

And then she'll get all the more nose-poking and curious and keep questioning Abhay about the  'kiss' which happened and yet, didn't between them!!!ROFL

tootiefrootie11

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I didnt find today's episode interesting but still it made me curious to know more about abhay and maithili..Sometimes i dont feel like it's an ekta's show...and iam happy about it...
Ya today's episode completely belonged to AbhIya and Danish...I heard someone say that 'To fall in love , a moment is enough  not years'
so pia has to wait for that moment...it might even take years..hmmm iam confused..sorry
excellent postClapClapClap

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying, everyone.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD BLESS EVERYONE. Hug

nyctophilia

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Awesome post again Poco.. Star

I totally agree with u on all of them and i must say the actors playing the characters did an excellent job ... ClapClap

Dan is def into self destruction.. there is no was out for him... Ouch

Pia for a change needs to sobber down on AbhayConfused. I know things r getting freaky for her.LOL. but she seems more obssessed with who Metz wasWink rather than thinking how is he able to do all this..

Abhay --- is so complicated.OuchShockedConfused. Ekta is doing a gd job of keeping us from guessing wat he will do next and y... i liked it.. Atleast she not doing all the typical stuff she normally does.Clap.

But wat i really did not like was Panchi and her reactions.Shocked. i mean she is a strong woman and they have portrayed it that way from the beg.. but come on she was to get married to her bf, how can she so casually have a pyjama party .. i mean any1 wud prefer to b alone and just 4get it..

I very honestly hope that Metz ghost does not show up.. i dont want Pia's focus all on who Mtz was.. rather i want her to find out more about Abhay and wat he is.. which will eventually bring out who Mtz was and wat hppnd to her..

BTW Poco.. ur posts r a delight .. though i dont respond to all .. i read them and they r sooo positive ... StarStarStarStar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index