Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 7)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

Awesome post. Love the in depth analysis. And I do find Pia irritating with her endless barrage of questions. And summoning Metz is very insensitive. I mean what about Abhay? Don't you care for his feelings at all? Is it all about ending your curiosity???

Infact I even find Bella pretty selfish at times. Potraying her endless love for Edward and yet keeping Jacob on a leash, close...her kiss with Jacob, for me was unforgiveable ... Height of desperation and selfishness... Or perhaps I am plain old fashioned !!

No! You are not old fashioned at all. I am a Jacob lover but i never understood Bella and she goes over my head a hell lot of times. LOL.....Commitment and loyalty are forever in vogue.

Piya is so preoccupied with her obsession for Abhay that she is not even thinking about what goes inside him and how he feels. Now, i understand why Abhay is so desperate to keep her at bay. He has seen and felt the madness upto which she can go for him... even if that means overriding him.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
yeah poco agree with u when he comes to discover piya try to summoun Maithali's ghost, he will surely roast her alive. Piya will surely make a good roasted turkey for dinner on christmas dinner if  he has one.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Am wondering whether Metz's ghost or spirit will enter Pia's body .... All hell will break loose ..,,

I'm actually worried about the same thing. As I said, the spirit needs a body to come back to Earth. If Ekta keeps this detail in mind, I'm pretty sure the body will be Pia's. But then the very purpose of calling Maithili's ghost will be defeated. How will Pia question her???!LOL

Forget questioning. Piya will just go and plant a kiss on Abhay's lips and he will be like... WHAT THE F!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

.Jane..

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Great as ever sweetie:); loved the analysis, am addicted to the daily dose Big smile. To be honest, today's epi fell a bit flat for me, but perhaps not surprising after the mega high drama of yesterday! But genuinely, I wasn't enamoured of the Abhiya scene and in fact this whole metz obsession and even Piya's annoying attitude (reminds me a little bit of my irritation with bella for most of new moon at least) grated on me today somewhat. I know this track needs to play out to eventually exorcise the Metz demon (literally) from Abhay's soul and maybe I am greedy but I just want Abhay to be the person losing control over Piya and not always the other way round. Sorry, not explaining very well but tiny hope that some of this makes sense!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01TheBlackJaguar

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Too funny... Let's wait and watch... In typical Ekta fashion there will be endless misunderstandings and arguments before things work out in Abiya's side... And then again there will be a long wait before the marriage gets consummated ... So yes they should be happy with a peck on the lips ;)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Great as ever sweetie:); loved the analysis, am addicted to the daily dose Big smile. To be honest, today's epi fell a bit flat for me, but perhaps not surprising after the mega high drama of yesterday! But genuinely, I wasn't enamoured of the Abhiya scene and in fact this whole metz obsession and even Piya's annoying attitude (reminds me a little bit of my irritation with bella for most of new moon at least) grated on me today somewhat. I know this track needs to play out to eventually exorcise the Metz demon (literally) from Abhay's soul and maybe I am greedy but I just want Abhay to be the person losing control over Piya and not always the other way round. Sorry, not explaining very well but tiny hope that some of this makes sense!

A bit flat? Today's episode was pretty flat , actually. Except for Abhay -Metz-Pia in the forest , little else raised bars today.LOL......I know we want to see Abhay chasing Piya but ever since the promos aired for this show, Ekta has been clear about one thing. Abhay is the flame and Piya is the firefly. Ouch....Abhay is always shown running away from Piya because he knows he will destroy her and Piya continues to wait for him. We are seeing Piya obsess over Abhay because she has to be proactive and stubborn enough to pull Abhay out of the shadows and make him believe that Metz is over and she , Piya is his soulmate. So, in the long run , all this makes sense. I just feel sad for Abhay. He is so SAD and LONELY. Ouch

Edward01

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Am wondering whether Metz's ghost or spirit will enter Pia's body .... All hell will break loose ..,,

I'm actually worried about the same thing. As I said, the spirit needs a body to come back to Earth. If Ekta keeps this detail in mind, I'm pretty sure the body will be Pia's. But then the very purpose of calling Maithili's ghost will be defeated. How will Pia question her???!LOL

Forget questioning. Piya will just go and plant a kiss on Abhay's lips and he will be like... WHAT THE F!LOL

ROFL
Then he'll be overjoyed at finding out that its Maithili and when Maithili will leave Pia's body he'll be furious with Pia and kachha chabaao herLOL

Edward01TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Forget questioning. Piya will just go and plant a kiss on Abhay's lips and he will be like... WHAT THE F!LOL

ROFL
Then he'll be overjoyed at finding out that its Maithili and when Maithili will leave Pia's body he'll be furious with Pia and kachha chabaao herLOL

I can so totally imagine that scene happening. Abhay will ban Piya from kissing him and she will keep wondering when did she kiss him?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edward01.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index