Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Pocahontas

You have ECHOED my exact sentiments, Chillz. Embarrassed....Piya is doing something totally crazy. Even today , when she should have tried to understand what suffering it is for Abhay , she was fighting with him to force him to say that he sees Metz in her? And summoning Metz' ghost is THE HEIGHTS. What is Abhay going to think? Forget that. How is he going to feel about this? Piya , is , in a way. trespassing and humiliating the Abhay-Metz bond. Piya's obsession for Abhay is crossing all limits. Ouch

Kabir needs a wake up call. He has seen what is there between Abhay-Piya and still?Confused

Its fair enough if Pia wants to know about Abhay's past but there's a way!! I don't blame her for being curious, I blame her for being nosy. Abhay doesn't want her to know anything, period! She should respect that. But I guess thats asking for too much *sigh* 
I would like to see tomorrow's episode before commenting further on Kabir :)

And what if Abhay finds out about Piya summoning Metz ka bhoot? Abhay will actually roast her alive. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

The women are progressive in this serial.LOL...Pancchi gets over the jerk in no time and Piya continues with her obsession and stalking of Abhay, come what may. LOL... i want Metz back in the picture as a vampire. She would be much better than a ghost!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
nd i completely agree wid d black part......it wud b interesting to watch abhay's beloved maithli as another obsessed lover nd an evil character....especially as a vampireEmbarrassed

Abhay paagal ho jaayega.LOL... jo ladki milti hai , bass usse obsessed ho jaati hai. Wink

galti toh abhay ki hi hai na.............kisne kaha hai use itna HAWT dikhne ke liye???LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

And what if Abhay finds out about Piya summoning Metz ka bhoot? Abhay will actually roast her alive. Ouch

Roast?? Thats an understatement! I'm not sure if Ekta will go into such depth but I know for a fact that calling spirits is not a good idea till its urgent. They're not meant to come back to Earth and if they do come back then they do so in someone's body. The whole process is extremely painful for the spirit as well as for the person whose body the spirit takes over. Abhay will never tolerate Maithili being hurt. Abhay will seriously do something to Pia which he doesn't want to and Pia will be extremely hurt. And as much as I would want to, but I will not be able to sympathise with Pia. She called it upon herselfOuch

TheBlackJaguar

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Love the in depth analysis. And I do find Pia irritating with her endless barrage of questions. And summoning Metz is very insensitive. I mean what about Abhay? Don't you care for his feelings at all? Is it all about ending your curiosity???

Infact I even find Bella pretty selfish at times. Potraying her endless love for Edward and yet keeping Jacob on a leash, close...her kiss with Jacob, for me was unforgiveable ... Height of desperation and selfishness... Or perhaps I am plain old fashioned !!

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

The women are progressive in this serial.LOL...Pancchi gets over the jerk in no time and Piya continues with her obsession and stalking of Abhay, come what may. LOL... i want Metz back in the picture as a vampire. She would be much better than a ghost!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
nd i completely agree wid d black part......it wud b interesting to watch abhay's beloved maithli as another obsessed lover nd an evil character....especially as a vampireEmbarrassed

Abhay paagal ho jaayega.LOL... jo ladki milti hai , bass usse obsessed ho jaati hai. Wink

galti toh abhay ki hi hai na.............kisne kaha hai use itna HAWT dikhne ke liye???LOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Upar se har kisi ko save karta rehta hai. Kaun nahi obsess hogi.

TheBlackJaguar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ok u know what it like 1:41 clock here and i still have 2 more hours before i leave for new hampshire
Poco i will go

Chandeena and Haseena why i hate them
1. Those two don't even define the concept of parents. Parents are supposed to be happy and be supportive to their kids. I get its matter of survivial of their clan and piya's obession could put them in jeporday and their survival .I get it piya's is a threat but could at least try to be nicer to Abhay. i find Haseena weird.
2. At least try to be so human.
3. Try not to put so much pressure on Abhay
4. I know u are so worried about ur clan survival but sometimes u take things too far.
5. When Piya and Abhay get together at least be curtious and give her a chance.
6.I know in my heart that Abhay is not Haseena's real son. But i feel sometimes she personally Abhay for herself. I find her little bit Phedo
7. Wake up!!!! Leave Danish alone and stop trying to make his puppy to both.
8. Why can't u be clam and cool like carsile and esme
9. Why can't u sometimes understand Abhay's pain

to our dearest Kabir
1. She does not love u
2. u deserve better
3. Be a freind and stay in ur limits
4. Abhay's is her destiny not u
5. Stop trying to hold on to Piya she does not belong to u
6. I can moving on might be difficult but move on try. take some baby steo before u get more hurt
7. I also think  in the future Piya will slap him when will say something against offensive and will be rude against Abhay
8. He can see a big slap coming his way
9, One last word to him, please don't ever try to be selfish and keep Piya to ur self , when Abhay and Piya get together be courteouis and respectful  about it. Piya will never love u. It might be the harsh truth but accept it. What Piya right and again will need in the future is u being a true friend not a villan

misha
Misha please accept when piya and abhay get together. all i have to say  keep on rocking like u do right now.Also accept the truth and be nice when u find out that piya is ur sister
Panchi
U deserve better and glad u find out the truth. same thing to panchi accept piya as ur sister.
Lastly, the annoying T
Get a life!!! Stop being Whiny!!!!! Stop being a bimbo!!! Stop also being such a Censored b!!!!!! Be more nice!!! Also, stop going after every hot guy u c. Moeny and Rep is not everthing.!!!

TheBlackJaguar

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Am wondering whether Metz's ghost or spirit will enter Pia's body .... All hell will break loose ..,,

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

Am wondering whether Metz's ghost or spirit will enter Pia's body .... All hell will break loose ..,,

I'm actually worried about the same thing. As I said, the spirit needs a body to come back to Earth. If Ekta keeps this detail in mind, I'm pretty sure the body will be Pia's. But then the very purpose of calling Maithili's ghost will be defeated. How will Pia question her???!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index