Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 5)

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ok i agree with u poco that Abhay's love for Maithali runs deep as the ocean . He still loves her and will take piya a while to get her out the picture to have their own stories. But i feel that he is still deeply in love with Maithali , but on other hand he is falling in piya for who she is. He might not realize and accept it. but i think it's the truh. And that piya has made some place in heart and torn between Maithali and Piya. Also, i do feel sorry for abhay. i know how hard it lose someone when u have loved them more than your own life. But don't u feel Piya is a making a place in Abhay's heart even though he does not have a heart. Soon, i think the track is gonna come up where piya will be torn between Piya and Maithali.

U know what i want to most to these 3 charcters
Say to Piya. Piya fight for your love. Bring Abhay out the shell

Abhay shake him and say
Abhay u already lost one love, don't lose this one. grab the love that is right in front of you.Don't let her Go. Don't deny the fact she had made some place in your heart, u r falling for her, and accept the fate

Danish
All i wanna do his throw all 40 pairs of high heels i ownAngryEvil Smile
And say u ********Censored ba get a life , and feel some remorse for what have u done instead of being chandeena puppy and following them around like a sick puppy. Get a life. Improve!!!!1 Try to find redemptions and think for the mistake u have made. Lastly, Slap him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Hey nitzi
First of all i find the show interesting now. Yes maybe Danish is not fuly negative. cuz he realy loves panchi. And maybe it was just his past that he was such a jerk, but maybe not anymore. Anyways he was rude with pia and he got what he deserves, but now he will be more trying to kill pia.

Abhay ...i understand he can't tell pia about him being a vampire but he can't tell pia to not find who he is..cuz he knows very well that pa loves him and she wants to know everything about him.

Ps. I did read ure post 2 times btw but i don't know if what i said was ven related to ure post:(

Lannzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dan has lost his chances of turning good because now he wants revenge and he knows what is the best revenge on Piya. Snatch Abhay away from her and there can be no greater punishment to her. I think he has his mind set on that because he made it a point to mention that to Chaand.

Abhay is not even thinking straight. Piya's stalker-giri has already driven him mad.

I got what you wanted to say , honey. Smile

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tanu!Shocked....you sound as scared as Piya.LOL....We will know tomorrow that why Abhay bails Dan out... and i hate the way Chandeena treat Abhay.Ouch....lambee saans le yaar and admit it that you love Abhay's cheekbones.Wink

i am more scared actually LOL
yup as though koi bakra heinOuchOuch bakra go eat grass.bakra giv us milk . (i hope bakra is a diary animalROFL) ,bakra b the balli ka bakraOuchOuch
abhay has to obey evrything . as he told he lost maithli bcos os their rules and bla bla.
and i love him in all ways .though  cheekbones high in fury dosnt sound nice to meOuchLOL

Edited by tanubie. - 22 December 2010 at 11:25am

TheBlackJaguar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
There are some more things I want to say to Danish's Character
1. Go to hell!!!
2. u deserve my 40 pairs of high heels to be thrown at
3. Feel some remorse for what have u done
4 Stay the Censored out of Piya's And Abhay's life
5.Stop Acting like a puppy
6. u are not that good looking.
7. idk how maya and panchi came in trap
8. u disgust me
9. ur kind of person makes me puke
10. u irriate me so much i feel like pulling all ur hair out
11. get a life!!!!! bec u don;t have one
12. Stop being a puppet
13. Go to meditation and get help.

I know i am taking this list too far but the charcater danish irriates me so much, also abhay's parents i can go on. but i will stop now

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay, I really don't have anything to add to whatever you said. He's definitely truly madly deeply in love with Maithili and after all the ruckus at the bachelor's party, he wanted to go find solace with Maihtili, or rather, sadly, her grave. 
Pia, I supported her till yesterday but today she kind of crossed her limits. Seriously, I don't blame her for being obsessed with Abhay. Every girl in her age group is but then, there's a better way to nurture her broken heart than play so insensitively with Abhay feelings and his memories of Maithili! Till yesterday, she was raking up Abhay's wounds unknowingly but today, she did it knowingly!! She should seriously start minding her own business now!! I can't believe she's taking advantage of the fact that Maithili is dead! I don't blame Abhay for being unnerved! I wish Pia starts behaving indifferently towards Abhay! Why can't she treat him like any other normal guy?? Ok, no need to answer that. I am aware of the kind of effect Abhay has on her but thats no excuse for her obsessed, possessed, depressed behaviour!!
Danish, well, I lost whatever little sympathy I had for that character till yesterday and I'm not wasting my time and energy commenting on him any further!!
About Kabir, he really does deserve someone who loves him back with equal conviction than a girl who is overly obsessed with a guy who can never be hers.

You have ECHOED my exact sentiments, Chillz. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Piya is doing something totally crazy. Even today , when she should have tried to understand what suffering it is for Abhay , she was fighting with him to force him to say that he sees Metz in her? And summoning Metz' ghost is THE HEIGHTS. What is Abhay going to think? Forget that. How is he going to feel about this? Piya , is , in a way. trespassing and humiliating the Abhay-Metz bond. Piya's obsession for Abhay is crossing all limits. Ouch

Kabir needs a wake up call. He has seen what is there between Abhay-Piya and still?Confused

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

ok i agree with u poco that Abhay's love for Maithali runs deep as the ocean . He still loves her and will take piya a while to get her out the picture to have their own stories. But i feel that he is still deeply in love with Maithali , but on other hand he is falling in piya for who she is. He might not realize and accept it. but i think it's the truh. And that piya has made some place in heart and torn between Maithali and Piya. Also, i do feel sorry for abhay. i know how hard it lose someone when u have loved them more than your own life. But don't u feel Piya is a making a place in Abhay's heart even though he does not have a heart. Soon, i think the track is gonna come up where piya will be torn between Piya and Maithali.

U know what i want to most to these 3 charcters
Say to Piya. Piya fight for your love. Bring Abhay out the shell

Abhay shake him and say
Abhay u already lost one love, don't lose this one. grab the love that is right in front of you.Don't let her Go. Don't deny the fact she had made some place in your heart, u r falling for her, and accept the fate

Danish
All i wanna do his throw all 40 pairs of high heels i ownAngryEvil Smile
And say u ********Censored ba get a life , and feel some remorse for what have u done instead of being chandeena puppy and following them around like a sick puppy. Get a life. Improve!!!!1 Try to find redemptions and think for the mistake u have made. Lastly, Slap him.

Of course, i agree with you that Piya is making her place in Abhay's heart. And that is why it is all the more frustrating for Abhay to handle Piya. And Piya's obsession with him is not helping matters at all.

Danish is only going to get worse and we are only going to get angrier at him. AngryLOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

You have ECHOED my exact sentiments, Chillz. Embarrassed....Piya is doing something totally crazy. Even today , when she should have tried to understand what suffering it is for Abhay , she was fighting with him to force him to say that he sees Metz in her? And summoning Metz' ghost is THE HEIGHTS. What is Abhay going to think? Forget that. How is he going to feel about this? Piya , is , in a way. trespassing and humiliating the Abhay-Metz bond. Piya's obsession for Abhay is crossing all limits. Ouch

Kabir needs a wake up call. He has seen what is there between Abhay-Piya and still?Confused

Its fair enough if Pia wants to know about Abhay's past but there's a way!! I don't blame her for being curious, I blame her for being nosy. Abhay doesn't want her to know anything, period! She should respect that. But I guess thats asking for too much *sigh* 
I would like to see tomorrow's episode before commenting further on Kabir :)

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by kiranni

OMG...wat can i say??? it's so beautifully written especially abhay..i felt so bad for him today..i actually went to listen tht kya pyar karogi mujhse sad version after i finished the epi... i agree with each and every word you said in the entire post...abhay has been carrying the pain for god knows how many years..and he has nothign to hang on to..his so called parents are useless..even haseena is not helpful in this matter....
i loved that wat you said he never cries..bt the poignancy of emotions and the extent of love showed on his face...wen i saw tht face..i was like..omg..i feel his pain...he really wants to be left alone..and piya does need patience to make abhay hers..he is truly maithli's abhay....he has loved her like no one else..and it seems like he always will...and finally loved this line:
I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

piya does needs patience badly..i understand her curiosity..bt seriously...she is too much focused on one and only abhay-maithli story...bt i have a feelin maithli's ghost does turn in..though i wanted it to be like TVD..bt guess not..piya is goin towards big heart break..she better not blame abhay for anything tht follows..

and finally danish..honsetly..i woulnd't be surprised if he turns vampire tomo..tht too willingly...and chand would do it to use him as puppet..

but the best part of abhay and maithli graveyard scene...really made me feel horrible for abhay..i turly felt his pain today

Thank you.Big smile.....overall, i felt TERRIBLE for Abhay. It is so sad that everyone sees the dude , the monster, the good looks, the dark heart but nobody knows what pathos he carries inside and today , when we saw him at Metz's grave, it is a rude awakening that what a torture it is for Abhay to see Piya and have her obsess over him. HORRID. He is living a hell, not a life. Ouch
Ouch
I am still hoping a TVD.LOL....Metz should not turn up tomorrow. Let's see.

i hope she doesn't too...bt tht SBS video clip made me confused "abhay tumhari takdeer hai"..i think tht was told by maithli to piya...if the creatives are showing ki maithli was good and she is dead..they better have legit and better way of getting abhay over maithli and make him fall for piya...it's a difficult task...
wen abhay comes to know tht...piya is literally dead...especially she named maithli infront of misha and tracker..kal college main tracker ne yeh baat sab ko batana shuru ki..and said ki piya called some maithli's ghost...aur abhay overhears it...he will kill piya seriously..tht will be the height of his anger...
and i am totally in abhay's land today...lol..

You know what? The kind of love Abhay has for Metz , it will be totally unconvincing that he just goes ahead and falls in love with Piya.... If Metz is turned evil, it becomes easier to accept and understand the AbhIya saga.

You are scaring me now. Abhay better not find out about Piya's nautanki. He will put her in some mixer grinder , i tell you. Ouch

agreed completely!!!.. one day all of a sudden..abhay can not just realize tht he is falling in love with piya...there needs to be a proper story line which is why i wanted maithli to be like katherine..it makes it easier for abhay to get over her...bt if it's not tht way..the creatives better have some thing proper in their mind...abhay is living in eternity..eternity of misery...makes me feel sooo sad...Cry

i am myself scared too...maithli is abhay's very sensitive part...it's like the most precious..and no one else has right to know about it..at least tht's how it seems to me...if tht becomes mazaak or talk of the college..he can NOT and will NOT tolerate it...u can imagine how tracker would put the whole incident in words...just imagine abhay overhearing this...his anger is beyond my imagination..i really really hope tht doesn't happen...

Edited by kiranni - 22 December 2010 at 11:43am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index