Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 4)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey nitzi
First of all i find the show interesting now. Yes maybe Danish is not fuly negative. cuz he realy loves panchi. And maybe it was just his past that he was such a jerk, but maybe not anymore. Anyways he was rude with pia and he got what he deserves, but now he will be more trying to kill pia.

Abhay ...i understand he can't tell pia about him being a vampire but he can't tell pia to not find who he is..cuz he knows very well that pa loves him and she wants to know everything about him.

Ps. I did read ure post 2 times btw but i don't know if what i said was ven related to ure post:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by kiranni

OMG...wat can i say??? it's so beautifully written especially abhay..i felt so bad for him today..i actually went to listen tht kya pyar karogi mujhse sad version after i finished the epi... i agree with each and every word you said in the entire post...abhay has been carrying the pain for god knows how many years..and he has nothign to hang on to..his so called parents are useless..even haseena is not helpful in this matter....
i loved that wat you said he never cries..bt the poignancy of emotions and the extent of love showed on his face...wen i saw tht face..i was like..omg..i feel his pain...he really wants to be left alone..and piya does need patience to make abhay hers..he is truly maithli's abhay....he has loved her like no one else..and it seems like he always will...and finally loved this line:
I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

piya does needs patience badly..i understand her curiosity..bt seriously...she is too much focused on one and only abhay-maithli story...bt i have a feelin maithli's ghost does turn in..though i wanted it to be like TVD..bt guess not..piya is goin towards big heart break..she better not blame abhay for anything tht follows..

and finally danish..honsetly..i woulnd't be surprised if he turns vampire tomo..tht too willingly...and chand would do it to use him as puppet..

but the best part of abhay and maithli graveyard scene...really made me feel horrible for abhay..i turly felt his pain today

Thank you.Big smile.....overall, i felt TERRIBLE for Abhay. It is so sad that everyone sees the dude , the monster, the good looks, the dark heart but nobody knows what pathos he carries inside and today , when we saw him at Metz's grave, it is a rude awakening that what a torture it is for Abhay to see Piya and have her obsess over him. HORRID. He is living a hell, not a life. Ouch
Ouch
I am still hoping a TVD.LOL....Metz should not turn up tomorrow. Let's see.

i hope she doesn't too...bt tht SBS video clip made me confused "abhay tumhari takdeer hai"..i think tht was told by maithli to piya...if the creatives are showing ki maithli was good and she is dead..they better have legit and better way of getting abhay over maithli and make him fall for piya...it's a difficult task...
wen abhay comes to know tht...piya is literally dead...especially she named maithli infront of misha and tracker..kal college main tracker ne yeh baat sab ko batana shuru ki..and said ki piya called some maithli's ghost...aur abhay overhears it...he will kill piya seriously..tht will be the height of his anger...
and i am totally in abhay's land today...lol..

You know what? The kind of love Abhay has for Metz , it will be totally unconvincing that he just goes ahead and falls in love with Piya.... If Metz is turned evil, it becomes easier to accept and understand the AbhIya saga.

You are scaring me now. Abhay better not find out about Piya's nautanki. He will put her in some mixer grinder , i tell you. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Abhay, I really don't have anything to add to whatever you said. He's definitely truly madly deeply in love with Maithili and after all the ruckus at the bachelor's party, he wanted to go find solace with Maihtili, or rather, sadly, her grave. 
Pia, I supported her till yesterday but today she kind of crossed her limits. Seriously, I don't blame her for being obsessed with Abhay. Every girl in her age group is but then, there's a better way to nurture her broken heart than play so insensitively with Abhay feelings and his memories of Maithili! Till yesterday, she was raking up Abhay's wounds unknowingly but today, she did it knowingly!! She should seriously start minding her own business now!! I can't believe she's taking advantage of the fact that Maithili is dead! I don't blame Abhay for being unnerved! I wish Pia starts behaving indifferently towards Abhay! Why can't she treat him like any other normal guy?? Ok, no need to answer that. I am aware of the kind of effect Abhay has on her but thats no excuse for her obsessed, possessed, depressed behaviour!!
Danish, well, I lost whatever little sympathy I had for that character till yesterday and I'm not wasting my time and energy commenting on him any further!!
About Kabir, he really does deserve someone who loves him back with equal conviction than a girl who is overly obsessed with a guy who can never be hers.

Edited by Chill_Out - 22 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

THATS HOW kekta ruin her shows........there was no need to make DANISH negative....it looked forced........

there were so many good scenes all togther...that college festival, tht college drama, all were amazing......but i guess KEKTA ko sab accha manzoor na tha.....aur esliye usne ek ko pakad ke devil bana hi dala....

ab pata nahi yeh danish kab tak piya ke peeche laga rahega......

AND what so surprising......???? WASNT dat obvious.......that raichands will bail him out........i predicted it already.....

I don't think Ekta has ruined her show just as yet. Through Dan , she has shown you that you can never take anyone at face value , that we all have weaknesses and grey shades. Dan is a demon but he loves his parents and his emotion for Pancchi was real in a way.

I am not saying that it is surprising that Dan is joining Chandeena. I am just discussing the future repercussions and what he can do to keep Piya away from Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Star StarStarStarStar
- 5 stars to you. Yessss, the three characters really stood out in today's episode. 

There was a an unsung hero too but the writers seem to have forgotten the actual hero (or heroine) of Danish's story - Misha. 
What I feel is that Misha's role in the Danish story is not properly acknowledged by anybody, not even by Pia. Though Pia had her persistence and tried the longest but it was Misha's clear head and planning that helped reveal Danish. Nobody says that, anywhere in the episode. It's Pia, Pia and Pia. (Agree, she is the heroine of the whole show Wink but seriously, Misha was the successful Bond 007 here)

For Abhay, it felt so painful. He seemed to be reminding more to himself that Pia can't be Maithali than to Pia. I hope that's true but his lines did shatter Pia's heart. He desperately needs an angel for him - how much a person can survive with a bleeding heart and how loooooooooong. 
Fall in love with a monster and dare you blame him for anything tomorrow.
I loved this line... Yup, our Pia can't blame anybody - can she Smile

Dan seems so revengeful and yes, combined with powers, he can be as (or even more) dangerous as Chand. 

Abhay's agreement to bail Danish seemed to have only one logical explanation- Pia hate me mission. I think Abhay is scared about Pia next steps LOL. He is taking his preventive steps Big smile.

Precap: Kabir seems to be obsessed with Love me Pia mission. ROFL. After seeing the bond between Pia and Abhay, he still has nerves to try for her. He can't blame Pia if his heart breaks.    

Thank you. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....i think Misha played out as the hero very well for the audience but everyone in the serial was busy washing their own linen. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Piya has chosen Abhay as her fate and Abhay should spank her tomorrow if she even once cribs about falling in love with him. Abhay is terrified of Piya and her obsession is giving him jitters. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... Kabir needs a long holiday and get Piya out of his system. Wink

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

great post!
bang on! the 3 characters that stood out today were definitely Abhay, Piya & Danish..
Abhay's love for Maithili is truly deep & i felt sorry for him. All he wants in the world is for her to be by his side which will never happen because she is dead.. But i was wondering why is her grave in Dehradun? Aren't they new in the city? And didn't she die centuries ago, so shouldn't her grave be elsewhere..unless Abhay has the power to transport her grave to every new location he moves toLOLLOL
Piya..gosh!! she is suck a stalker.. Poor Abhay, he must be sick & tired of her pestering him. Why can't she just silently find out about him? She doesn't need to keep going up to him & throwing him so many questions.. She doesn't realise what a pain she is being & this is going to cost her a lot in the future..
Danish- as expected; he turned to the Raichands for help & now as you said, there is no turning back. I am still wondering, though, why Chand wants to make it clear to the Dobrials that the Raichands are against them.. I mean they are vampires & making enemies might not be to their advantage if they want to survive... Also, why did Chand ask Abhay to bail Danish out? Why can't he do it himself? Why Abhay? And how could Abhay just agree to it without any argument?
Lots of questions... lets see where the track goes.

Arnab had said in earlier episodes that Dehradun is divided into two areas - one is forbidden and that may belong to the vampires. Raichands are 100s of years old, so they maybe they have been in Dehradun before.

Piya should be put in REHAB , seriously. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... Abhay ko kahiin bhi chainn ki saans nahiin lene deti. Ouch.... don't ask me what is going on in the heads of the Raichands.LOL....they only get more and more mysterious by the day.Shocked

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

i feel equally bad for both Piya n Abhay.
the way he told her she is nothing like maithali twice.... i was surprised she didnt burst into tears.
he is driving her crazy, if he didnt want her to get anywhere near him he should be carefull giving her so obvious hints of his supernatural side specially. you cant expect somone to see all she has seen n then move on like nothing happened, that would be totally weird, let be that he wont let her heart rest from the constant drag-undrag emotions eaither, to always be around and keep an eye on you but expect you to stay away....i would go insane, lol
comming to Abhay-Metz.... poor baby, i just hope Metz havnt left him to belive she is dead nd is wondering around somewhere;(, ...its sad:( btw whats with the obeying everything chand says? seems chand has something on him from past which fotces him to obey

hmmm ... why do i feel we will soon start to dislike Kabir:(... he is denying all he have seen... n at some point acting real selfish...sad:(

So true. Abhay was screaming at Piya almost as if negating her existence. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch.... and there is still so much heartbreak in store for her.CryCryCryCryCryCry.....Abhay is protecting her but in the process , the girl has become obsessed with him and there is no looking back.

If Metz is alive and wandering somewhere, Abhay should just bite her neck off there and then.AngryLOL

There is some reason that Abhay listens to Chaand and that is another mystery.

Kabir? I want the original Kabir back. He is being too ignorant by choice right now. Ouch

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Really felt bad for both Abhay and Piya. The pain was clearly visible in his eyes when he was in front of Maithili's grave. Piya is also heart-broken as Abhay clearly told her that she cant be Maithili. But Piya shouldn't force him like that. Tell me u are seeing Maithili in me. Piya kabhi to mauka dekhke baat kiya karo. Abhay is totally unpredictable. Why he coolly agreed to bail Danish. To gain Piya's hatred. Na not possible. Piya will never hate him and now she is more curious to know his truth.

Same here but i found Piya's compelling Abhay as rather insensitive. I mean , just look at him and his state and then talk. She wanted Abhay to say that he is seeing Metz in her and that was ShockedShockedShockedShockedOuch

Abhay bailing out Dan on Chaand's orders? No idea , man!LOL
Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index