Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Star StarStarStarStar
- 5 stars to you. Yessss, the three characters really stood out in today's episode. 

There was a an unsung hero too but the writers seem to have forgotten the actual hero (or heroine) of Danish's story - Misha. 
What I feel is that Misha's role in the Danish story is not properly acknowledged by anybody, not even by Pia. Though Pia had her persistence and tried the longest but it was Misha's clear head and planning that helped reveal Danish. Nobody says that, anywhere in the episode. It's Pia, Pia and Pia. (Agree, she is the heroine of the whole show Wink but seriously, Misha was the successful Bond 007 here)

For Abhay, it felt so painful. He seemed to be reminding more to himself that Pia can't be Maithali than to Pia. I hope that's true but his lines did shatter Pia's heart. He desperately needs an angel for him - how much a person can survive with a bleeding heart and how loooooooooong. 
Fall in love with a monster and dare you blame him for anything tomorrow.
I loved this line... Yup, our Pia can't blame anybody - can she Smile

Dan seems so revengeful and yes, combined with powers, he can be as (or even more) dangerous as Chand. 

Abhay's agreement to bail Danish seemed to have only one logical explanation- Pia hate me mission. I think Abhay is scared about Pia next steps LOL. He is taking his preventive steps Big smile.

Precap: Kabir seems to be obsessed with Love me Pia mission. ROFL. After seeing the bond between Pia and Abhay, he still has nerves to try for her. He can't blame Pia if his heart breaks.    

Edited by Ritz93 - 22 December 2010 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
great post!
bang on! the 3 characters that stood out today were definitely Abhay, Piya & Danish..
Abhay's love for Maithili is truly deep & i felt sorry for him. All he wants in the world is for her to be by his side which will never happen because she is dead.. But i was wondering why is her grave in Dehradun? Aren't they new in the city? And didn't she die centuries ago, so shouldn't her grave be elsewhere..unless Abhay has the power to transport her grave to every new location he moves toLOLLOL
Piya..gosh!! she is suck a stalker.. Poor Abhay, he must be sick & tired of her pestering him. Why can't she just silently find out about him? She doesn't need to keep going up to him & throwing him so many questions.. She doesn't realise what a pain she is being & this is going to cost her a lot in the future..
Danish- as expected; he turned to the Raichands for help & now as you said, there is no turning back. I am still wondering, though, why Chand wants to make it clear to the Dobrials that the Raichands are against them.. I mean they are vampires & making enemies might not be to their advantage if they want to survive... Also, why did Chand ask Abhay to bail Danish out? Why can't he do it himself? Why Abhay? And how could Abhay just agree to it without any argument?
Lots of questions... lets see where the track goes.

TheBlackJaguar

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i feel equally bad for both Piya n Abhay.
the way he told her she is nothing like maithali twice.... i was surprised she didnt burst into tears.
he is driving her crazy, if he didnt want her to get anywhere near him he should be carefull giving her so obvious hints of his supernatural side specially. you cant expect somone to see all she has seen n then move on like nothing happened, that would be totally weird, let be that he wont let her heart rest from the constant drag-undrag emotions eaither, to always be around and keep an eye on you but expect you to stay away....i would go insane, lol
comming to Abhay-Metz.... poor baby, i just hope Metz havnt left him to belive she is dead nd is wondering around somewhere;(, ...its sad:( btw whats with the obeying everything chand says? seems chand has something on him from past which fotces him to obey

hmmm ... why do i feel we will soon start to dislike Kabir:(... he is denying all he have seen... n at some point acting real selfish...sad:(

Edited by HeartEdward - 22 December 2010 at 10:22am

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Really felt bad for both Abhay and Piya. The pain was clearly visible in his eyes when he was in front of Maithili's grave. Piya is also heart-broken as Abhay clearly told her that she cant be Maithili. But Piya shouldn't force him like that. Tell me u are seeing Maithili in me. Piya kabhi to mauka dekhke baat kiya karo. Abhay is totally unpredictable. Why he coolly agreed to bail Danish. To gain Piya's hatred. Na not possible. Piya will never hate him and now she is more curious to know his truth.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

Oh i hated todays episode,lyk evry episode this week. . again abhay;s cheek bones went so high . i evn feared to luk at the screen .

Other thing y wud abhay get ready to bail danish? is it something lyk "compellin" in TVD?
evrything is lyk on a swing .

On one side abhay sends him to jail and on other side he brings him bakl.*sigh*

Tanu!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked....you sound as scared as Piya.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....We will know tomorrow that why Abhay bails Dan out... and i hate the way Chandeena treat Abhay.Ouch....lambee saans le yaar and admit it that you love Abhay's cheekbones.Wink

BilliCat.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

The women are progressive in this serial.LOL...Pancchi gets over the jerk in no time and Piya continues with her obsession and stalking of Abhay, come what may. LOL... i want Metz back in the picture as a vampire. She would be much better than a ghost!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
nd i completely agree wid d black part......it wud b interesting to watch abhay's beloved maithli as another obsessed lover nd an evil character....especially as a vampireEmbarrassed

Abhay paagal ho jaayega.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... jo ladki milti hai , bass usse obsessed ho jaati hai. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-Befikre

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ritz93] <font size="2">
<font color="#006666" size="2">Star</font>StarStarStarStar
<font color="#006666" size="2">- 5 stars to you.Yessss, the three characters really stood out in today's episode.</font>
<font color="#006666" size="2">
</font>
[DIV]<font color="#006666" size="2">There was a an unsung hero too but the writers seem to have forgotten the actual hero (or heroine) of Danish's story - Misha.</font>[B][DIV]<font color="#006666" size="2">[B]What I feel is that Misha's role in the Danish story is not properly acknowledged by anybody, not even by Pia. Though Pia had her persistence and tried the longest but it was Misha's clear head and planning that helped reveal Danish. Nobody says that, anywhere in the episode. It's Pia, Pia and Pia.

well i guess it was to show if ut wasnt for Piya seek of justice nd the need of stopping guys like danish to destroy other girls lifes.... this truth would have never been discussed in first place...all the evidence b connections were gathered by her nd well in the end through piyamisha team up nd mishas plan nd Mayas (all of a sudden) change of mind thw truth came into the obvious.

Edited by HeartEdward - 22 December 2010 at 10:36am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoooooooome post as usual........
loved ur analysis..........especially the three characters u have mentioned..
well from today's epi. i liked the ABHIYA scene........
it was mine fav. really hats off to the cv's for creating such a mysterious atmosphere around ABHAYA'S character.........
it's getting more and more interesting day by day and i am loving it........
yes a bit disappointed from kabir's side.........
and i agree with u on his part........
well let's wait and watch.......
eagerly waiting for 2morrow......

Thank you so much, Maya.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile....that Piya has to struggle so hard to get Abhay makes their story even more exciting. Embarrassed... i am also disappointed in Kabir. What he is thinking is just not sensible and i'd hate to see him hurt. Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index