Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

I was so excited to watch today's episode, but i really didn't liked today's episode much. Although the pain, obsessiveness of abhay piya was good definitely, but rest of the part of the episode wasn't good. Yeah i can feel that too danish is gonna be evil and enemy of piya very soon.

Agreed. There was nothing else in the episode that took the story forward besides the Abhay-Piya-Metz scene and Dan instigating Chaandeena. Rest was HO-HUM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

The women are progressive in this serial.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Pancchi gets over the jerk in no time and Piya continues with her obsession and stalking of Abhay, come what may. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... i want Metz back in the picture as a vampire. She would be much better than a ghost!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

--sumana13--Befikre

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh i hated todays episode,lyk evry episode this week. . again abhay;s cheek bones went so high . i evn feared to luk at the screen .

Other thing y wud abhay get ready to bail danish? is it something lyk "compellin" in TVD?
evrything is lyk on a swing .

On one side abhay sends him to jail and on other side he brings him bakl.*sigh*

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
amazing post pocu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

The women are progressive in this serial.LOL...Pancchi gets over the jerk in no time and Piya continues with her obsession and stalking of Abhay, come what may. LOL... i want Metz back in the picture as a vampire. She would be much better than a ghost!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
nd i completely agree wid d black part......it wud b interesting to watch abhay's beloved maithli as another obsessed lover nd an evil character....especially as a vampireEmbarrassed

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by kiranni

OMG...wat can i say??? it's so beautifully written especially abhay..i felt so bad for him today..i actually went to listen tht kya pyar karogi mujhse sad version after i finished the epi... i agree with each and every word you said in the entire post...abhay has been carrying the pain for god knows how many years..and he has nothign to hang on to..his so called parents are useless..even haseena is not helpful in this matter....
i loved that wat you said he never cries..bt the poignancy of emotions and the extent of love showed on his face...wen i saw tht face..i was like..omg..i feel his pain...he really wants to be left alone..and piya does need patience to make abhay hers..he is truly maithli's abhay....he has loved her like no one else..and it seems like he always will...and finally loved this line:
I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

piya does needs patience badly..i understand her curiosity..bt seriously...she is too much focused on one and only abhay-maithli story...bt i have a feelin maithli's ghost does turn in..though i wanted it to be like TVD..bt guess not..piya is goin towards big heart break..she better not blame abhay for anything tht follows..

and finally danish..honsetly..i woulnd't be surprised if he turns vampire tomo..tht too willingly...and chand would do it to use him as puppet..

but the best part of abhay and maithli graveyard scene...really made me feel horrible for abhay..i turly felt his pain today

Thank you.Big smile.....overall, i felt TERRIBLE for Abhay. It is so sad that everyone sees the dude , the monster, the good looks, the dark heart but nobody knows what pathos he carries inside and today , when we saw him at Metz's grave, it is a rude awakening that what a torture it is for Abhay to see Piya and have her obsess over him. HORRID. He is living a hell, not a life. Ouch
Ouch
I am still hoping a TVD.LOL....Metz should not turn up tomorrow. Let's see.

i hope she doesn't too...bt tht SBS video clip made me confused "abhay tumhari takdeer hai"..i think tht was told by maithli to piya...if the creatives are showing ki maithli was good and she is dead..they better have legit and better way of getting abhay over maithli and make him fall for piya...it's a difficult task...
wen abhay comes to know tht...piya is literally dead...especially she named maithli infront of misha and tracker..kal college main tracker ne yeh baat sab ko batana shuru ki..and said ki piya called some maithli's ghost...aur abhay overhears it...he will kill piya seriously..tht will be the height of his anger...
and i am totally in abhay's land today...lol..

Edited by kiranni - 22 December 2010 at 10:06am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-sim-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index