Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Really felt bad for both Abhay and Piya. The pain was clearly visible in his eyes when he was in front of Maithili's grave. Piya is also heart-broken as Abhay clearly told her that she cant be Maithili. But Piya shouldn't force him like that. Tell me u are seeing Maithili in me. Piya kabhi to mauka dekhke baat kiya karo. Abhay is totally unpredictable. Why he coolly agreed to bail Danish. To gain Piya's hatred. Na not possible. Piya will never hate him and now she is more curious to know his truth.

Same here but i found Piya's compelling Abhay as rather insensitive. I mean , just look at him and his state and then talk. She wanted Abhay to say that he is seeing Metz in her and that was 😲😲😲😲

Abhay bailing out Dan on Chaand's orders? No idea , man!πŸ˜†

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok i agree with u poco that Abhay's love for Maithali runs deep as the ocean . He still loves her and will take piya a while to get her out the picture to have their own stories. But i feel that he is still deeply in love with Maithali , but on other hand he is falling in piya for who she is. He might not realize and accept it. but i think it's the truh. And that piya has made some place in heart and torn between Maithali and Piya. Also, i do feel sorry for abhay. i know how hard it lose someone when u have loved them more than your own life. But don't u feel Piya is a making a place in Abhay's heart even though he does not have a heart. Soon, i think the track is gonna come up where piya will be torn between Piya and Maithali.

U know what i want to most to these 3 charcters
Say to Piya. Piya fight for your love. Bring Abhay out the shell

Abhay shake him and say
Abhay u already lost one love, don't lose this one. grab the love that is right in front of you.Don't let her Go. Don't deny the fact she had made some place in your heart, u r falling for her, and accept the fate

Danish
All i wanna do his throw all 40 pairs of high heels i own😑😈
And say u ********🀬 ba get a life , and feel some remorse for what have u done instead of being chandeena puppy and following them around like a sick puppy. Get a life. Improve!!!!1 Try to find redemptions and think for the mistake u have made. Lastly, Slap him.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Hey nitzi

First of all i find the show interesting now. Yes maybe Danish is not fuly negative. cuz he realy loves panchi. And maybe it was just his past that he was such a jerk, but maybe not anymore. Anyways he was rude with pia and he got what he deserves, but now he will be more trying to kill pia.

Abhay ...i understand he can't tell pia about him being a vampire but he can't tell pia to not find who he is..cuz he knows very well that pa loves him and she wants to know everything about him.

Ps. I did read ure post 2 times btw but i don't know if what i said was ven related to ure post:(

Lannzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😳😳😳😳😳😳

Dan has lost his chances of turning good because now he wants revenge and he knows what is the best revenge on Piya. Snatch Abhay away from her and there can be no greater punishment to her. I think he has his mind set on that because he made it a point to mention that to Chaand.

Abhay is not even thinking straight. Piya's stalker-giri has already driven him mad.

I got what you wanted to say , honey. 😊

kchaims thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Tanu!😲....you sound as scared as Piya.πŸ˜†....We will know tomorrow that why Abhay bails Dan out... and i hate the way Chandeena treat Abhay.....lambee saans le yaar and admit it that you love Abhay's cheekbones.πŸ˜‰

i am more scared actually πŸ˜†
yup as though koi bakra hein bakra go eat grass.bakra giv us milk . (i hope bakra is a diary animal🀣) ,bakra b the balli ka bakra
abhay has to obey evrything . as he told he lost maithli bcos os their rules and bla bla.
and i love him in all ways .though  cheekbones high in fury dosnt sound nice to meπŸ˜†

Edited by tanubie. - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There are some more things I want to say to Danish's Character
1. Go to hell!!!
2. u deserve my 40 pairs of high heels to be thrown at
3. Feel some remorse for what have u done
4 Stay the 🀬 out of Piya's And Abhay's life
5.Stop Acting like a puppy
6. u are not that good looking.
7. idk how maya and panchi came in trap
8. u disgust me
9. ur kind of person makes me puke
10. u irriate me so much i feel like pulling all ur hair out
11. get a life!!!!! bec u don;t have one
12. Stop being a puppet
13. Go to meditation and get help.

I know i am taking this list too far but the charcater danish irriates me so much, also abhay's parents i can go on. but i will stop now
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Abhay, I really don't have anything to add to whatever you said. He's definitely truly madly deeply in love with Maithili and after all the ruckus at the bachelor's party, he wanted to go find solace with Maihtili, or rather, sadly, her grave. 

Pia, I supported her till yesterday but today she kind of crossed her limits. Seriously, I don't blame her for being obsessed with Abhay. Every girl in her age group is but then, there's a better way to nurture her broken heart than play so insensitively with Abhay feelings and his memories of Maithili! Till yesterday, she was raking up Abhay's wounds unknowingly but today, she did it knowingly!! She should seriously start minding her own business now!! I can't believe she's taking advantage of the fact that Maithili is dead! I don't blame Abhay for being unnerved! I wish Pia starts behaving indifferently towards Abhay! Why can't she treat him like any other normal guy?? Ok, no need to answer that. I am aware of the kind of effect Abhay has on her but thats no excuse for her obsessed, possessed, depressed behaviour!!
Danish, well, I lost whatever little sympathy I had for that character till yesterday and I'm not wasting my time and energy commenting on him any further!!
About Kabir, he really does deserve someone who loves him back with equal conviction than a girl who is overly obsessed with a guy who can never be hers.

You have ECHOED my exact sentiments, Chillz. 😳😳😳😳😳😳....Piya is doing something totally crazy. Even today , when she should have tried to understand what suffering it is for Abhay , she was fighting with him to force him to say that he sees Metz in her? And summoning Metz' ghost is THE HEIGHTS. What is Abhay going to think? Forget that. How is he going to feel about this? Piya , is , in a way. trespassing and humiliating the Abhay-Metz bond. Piya's obsession for Abhay is crossing all limits.

Kabir needs a wake up call. He has seen what is there between Abhay-Piya and still?πŸ˜•

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shnehi

ok i agree with u poco that Abhay's love for Maithali runs deep as the ocean . He still loves her and will take piya a while to get her out the picture to have their own stories. But i feel that he is still deeply in love with Maithali , but on other hand he is falling in piya for who she is. He might not realize and accept it. but i think it's the truh. And that piya has made some place in heart and torn between Maithali and Piya. Also, i do feel sorry for abhay. i know how hard it lose someone when u have loved them more than your own life. But don't u feel Piya is a making a place in Abhay's heart even though he does not have a heart. Soon, i think the track is gonna come up where piya will be torn between Piya and Maithali.

U know what i want to most to these 3 charcters
Say to Piya. Piya fight for your love. Bring Abhay out the shell

Abhay shake him and say
Abhay u already lost one love, don't lose this one. grab the love that is right in front of you.Don't let her Go. Don't deny the fact she had made some place in your heart, u r falling for her, and accept the fate

Danish
All i wanna do his throw all 40 pairs of high heels i own😑😈
And say u ********🀬 ba get a life , and feel some remorse for what have u done instead of being chandeena puppy and following them around like a sick puppy. Get a life. Improve!!!!1 Try to find redemptions and think for the mistake u have made. Lastly, Slap him.

Of course, i agree with you that Piya is making her place in Abhay's heart. And that is why it is all the more frustrating for Abhay to handle Piya. And Piya's obsession with him is not helping matters at all.

Danish is only going to get worse and we are only going to get angrier at him. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

You have ECHOED my exact sentiments, Chillz. 😳....Piya is doing something totally crazy. Even today , when she should have tried to understand what suffering it is for Abhay , she was fighting with him to force him to say that he sees Metz in her? And summoning Metz' ghost is THE HEIGHTS. What is Abhay going to think? Forget that. How is he going to feel about this? Piya , is , in a way. trespassing and humiliating the Abhay-Metz bond. Piya's obsession for Abhay is crossing all limits.

Kabir needs a wake up call. He has seen what is there between Abhay-Piya and still?πŸ˜•

Its fair enough if Pia wants to know about Abhay's past but there's a way!! I don't blame her for being curious, I blame her for being nosy. Abhay doesn't want her to know anything, period! She should respect that. But I guess thats asking for too much *sigh* 
I would like to see tomorrow's episode before commenting further on Kabir :)

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You know what? The kind of love Abhay has for Metz , it will be totally unconvincing that he just goes ahead and falls in love with Piya.... If Metz is turned evil, it becomes easier to accept and understand the AbhIya saga.

You are scaring me now. Abhay better not find out about Piya's nautanki. He will put her in some mixer grinder , i tell you.

agreed completely!!!.. one day all of a sudden..abhay can not just realize tht he is falling in love with piya...there needs to be a proper story line which is why i wanted maithli to be like katherine..it makes it easier for abhay to get over her...bt if it's not tht way..the creatives better have some thing proper in their mind...abhay is living in eternity..eternity of misery...makes me feel sooo sad...😭

i am myself scared too...maithli is abhay's very sensitive part...it's like the most precious..and no one else has right to know about it..at least tht's how it seems to me...if tht becomes mazaak or talk of the college..he can NOT and will NOT tolerate it...u can imagine how tracker would put the whole incident in words...just imagine abhay overhearing this...his anger is beyond my imagination..i really really hope tht doesn't happen...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Its fair enough if Pia wants to know about Abhay's past but there's a way!! I don't blame her for being curious, I blame her for being nosy. Abhay doesn't want her to know anything, period! She should respect that. But I guess thats asking for too much *sigh* 
I would like to see tomorrow's episode before commenting further on Kabir :)

And what if Abhay finds out about Piya summoning Metz ka bhoot? Abhay will actually roast her alive.