Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Abhay-Piya-Danish : It is rather sad , actually.

Hey there,

Not a great episode but had it's share of important things. Piya found out about Metz and Abhay rejected Piya all over again. And Dan is on his path to evil which he may never be able to retrace    his steps from. Anyway, for me, three characters stood out today , so this post is about them- Abhay, Piya and Dan.

Abhay

Damn! How sad can you feel for him and how much he can gnaw at your heart strings with his frigid face but a torn heart. Always the hero but always choosing shadows to hide in , to take refuge in. He doesn't want anything from the world and today , you could see how desperately he wants to be left alone , to be forgotten. Physical wounds are nothing to him – they don't hurt and it shows in the way he everytime just heals himself and gets on with life as if nothing happened. But today , after his encounters with Piya and the mention of Maithli , his heart seemed disturbed and so did his mind. He was drawn to the grave of his beloved – so much so that he didn't stop on listening to Piya calling out to him. He just wanted to lose himself in the dark woods and just be in the air of where Maithli was – must have been. He heard or felt nothing else. And, then, we saw him at Metz' grave – raising his hand as though to feel her and realizing that she is not there. No tears , he never cries but the poignancy of emotion and the extent of madness with which he must have loved Metz showed on his face. Like Piya, even you are inquisitive to know what is Abhay's story with Metz and just why Abhay is still so deeply bonded with her. You cannot take Metz out of Abhay just like that. I mean , just look at that man – he is totally Metz' Abhay. The way he so fiercely and possessively bellowed at Piya that how she can never be Metz showed how precious Metz' memory is to him. He really is living in what is gone by and Piya needs a PhD in patience and perseverance to make Abhay hers. I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

Piya

Ah, somebody please courier some super saver pack of tissues throughout the year because this girl is gonna shed so many tears ahead that even Tulsi Virani will duck her head in inferiority complex. Something is wrong in her head … no, seriously. I am not kidding at all. She is literally stalking and suffocating Abhay to no limits. And am surprised that Abhay hasn't dug his fangs in her neck in frustration. Lolz. I mean, here the girl goes after Abhay , dressed like that into deep , dark jungles – aiming to ask him about his magical blood but what does she end up doing? Focus changes to Maithli immediately as soon as she sees Abhay go all sad and mushy at Metz' grave? Chuck the supernatural, all she is obsessed with is knowing about the Abhay-Metz story and why Maithli is the sole good emotion that Abhay has. On top of that , she has the nerve and the audacity to argue with Abhay over Metz and defend her trespassing his privacy. Abhay seemed so sick and tired of repeating the same thing over and over to her – leave me alone and mind your own freakin' business. But no, Piya has to know about Metz , she has to even know what Abhay eats for breakfast. Gah! The limits!.... But yeah, it was hurtful for Piya to be told by Abhay that she is not Metz and she can never be Metz. It broke her heart somewhere to be told that Metz was Metz and she is nothing…..However , I found it rather insensitive that Piya decided to summon Metz' ghost at the planchette . Her curiosity aside, Metz is Abhay's most precious and sensitive memory – something that is keeping him alive in a way. Piya is trampling that sentiment. It is wrong and rather harsh. But I guess, Piya is not even thinking that far. It's all about Abhay and that's it. Go ahead, chica. Fall in love with a monster and dare you blame him for anything tomorrow. YOU ARE BRINGING THIS UPON YOURSELF.

Danish

Danish was a good man with a dark side but what is this now? He is choosing the dark powers to support himself – to fight his war and get back at Piya. He has chosen revenge and bitterness over redemption and goodness. Today , he sought refuge where we knew he would- the Raichands and he made it clear to the audience that Piya was his and Chandeena's common enemy . He has told Chandeena that Piya is an obsessive Abhay-stalker and a potential danger . So, now, they all are together in keeping Piya away from Abhay. It is sad to see a man like Dan reveal such an ugly evil side. Maybe , the Maya episode was only the beginning and he really does belong with the likes of Chaand. Nobody can touch Dan now. Once , Chandeena take him under their wings , there is no stopping him. He will get what he has always wanted – power , money and status.Not to forget , he will unleash the revenge hunters on Piya and Dobriyaals. What Dan doesn't know is that the path that leads to the palatial palaces of the Raichands is a one way and there is no returning. I don't know why Abhay so coolly agreed to bail Dan. Maybe he has something up his sleeve or maybe he sees this as a golden opportunity to make Piya and everyone hate him.

There is no point in trying to understand Abhay. The writers are having a ball complicating him and making the audience get drawn to him more and more with each passing episode.

I hope Madhu stays the good step mom that she is. And I hope Metz doesn't turn up at the planchette. I am still unsure if she is really dead.

Precap: I had expected better sense to prevail on Kabir. Kabir knows the current between Abhay-Piya and he has felt it. Yet , he wants to hold on to something that is not his. Kabir , you deserve better . Seriously. Please don't do this to yourself.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveahutacutemugthk123naj7BilliCat.supercool3-sim--kavita-abhiya_kapiOnyx.EvashknumnumSumi_162710madmaxine--sumana13--readingworms.thegameisonAttractiveAdyaAyeChavanninyctophilia.:.MONA.:.Ameres-Priti11--Fatima-Befikrebookworm-ALS--

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
awesome analysis poca..  u picked 3 chracter stood out for u today.. i pick  3 words to describe  my status after  watching episdoe..

Confusion,suspense,Mystery.. i am seriously  snatching my hair right now..I dont know kiski side lu.. i am feeling equally bad for Abhay & pia.. Cry it was such sad scene..Abhay has his own pain.. but being a normal girl pia  has  her own too.. may be its just begining for her..i am totally confuse..i am so w8ing to see falling them in love.. but its definately not gonna happen soon..Unhappyas per title.. its definately "Ashbhav  dark love story"..Abhay's character is getting more & more complicated..  how the hell he become such good boy for daddy chand. .Shocked  but as u said he must be upto smthing to make ppl hate  him more..& danish  , as we  guessed he is totally into  raichand's feet now... i dont know how will misha's  plan to call spirit gonna work??Confusedwhat u think??..&  in precap ;-  what is kabir upto now?? didnt he wtness closeness of abhiya?? than why he wants pia back in life?Wacko again they didnt show last episode's precap that arnab getting to know about pia.Angry

This show is getting damn intersting evry passing episode..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
OMG...wat can i say??? it's so beautifully written especially abhay..i felt so bad for him today..i actually went to listen tht kya pyar karogi mujhse sad version after i finished the epi... i agree with each and every word you said in the entire post...abhay has been carrying the pain for god knows how many years..and he has nothign to hang on to..his so called parents are useless..even haseena is not helpful in this matter....
i loved that wat you said he never cries..bt the poignancy of emotions and the extent of love showed on his face...wen i saw tht face..i was like..omg..i feel his pain...he really wants to be left alone..and piya does need patience to make abhay hers..he is truly maithli's abhay....he has loved her like no one else..and it seems like he always will...and finally loved this line:
I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

piya does needs patience badly..i understand her curiosity..bt seriously...she is too much focused on one and only abhay-maithli story...bt i have a feelin maithli's ghost does turn in..though i wanted it to be like TVD..bt guess not..piya is goin towards big heart break..she better not blame abhay for anything tht follows..

and finally danish..honsetly..i woulnd't be surprised if he turns vampire tomo..tht too willingly...and chand would do it to use him as puppet..

but the best part of abhay and maithli graveyard scene...really made me feel horrible for abhay..i turly felt his pain today

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

awesome analysis poca..  u picked 3 chracter stood out for u today.. i pick  3 words to describe  my status after  watching episdoe..

Confusion,suspense,Mystery.. i am seriously  snatching my hair right now..I dont know kiski side lu.. i am feeling equally bad for Abhay & pia.. Cry it was such sad scene..Abhay has his own pain.. but being a normal girl pia  has  her own too.. may be its just begining for her..i am totally confuse..i am so w8ing to see falling them in love.. but its definately not gonna happen soon..Unhappyas per title.. its definately "Ashbhav  dark love story"..Abhay's character is getting more & more complicated..  how the hell he become such good boy for daddy chand. .Shocked  but as u said he must be upto smthing to make ppl hate  him more..& danish  , as we  guessed he is totally into  raichand's feet now... i dont know how will misha's  plan to call spirit gonna work??Confusedwhat u think??..&  in precap ;-  what is kabir upto now?? didnt he wtness closeness of abhiya?? than why he wants pia back in life?Wacko again they didnt show last episode's precap that arnab getting to know about pia.Angry

This show is getting damn intersting evry passing episode..Thumbs Up

Join the hair-tearing gang.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... but jokes apart, i feel equally bad for Abhay and Piya. Abhay is such a shattered man and Piya is heading straight towards heartbreak. She was hurt and upset when Abhay said that Piya cannot be Metz and this is only the beginning. Piya has a long struggle ahead and it will take long to make Abhay hers. ....The planchette will work but i hope Metz doesn't come. And Abhay better not find out about this. He will literally kill Piya.

Kabir is turning a blind eye to something very obvious , and i don't know what to say about him at this point.

The Arnab-Madhu scene may come tomorrow.

Piya has a lot to do in Mission Abhay. He is an impossible man madly in love with someone else, so Piya very well knows what is she getting into.

thk123--sumana13--

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I was so excited to watch today's episode, but i really didn't liked today's episode much. Although the pain, obsessiveness of abhay piya was good definitely, but rest of the part of the episode wasn't good. Yeah i can feel that too danish is gonna be evil and enemy of piya very soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuffThumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

Edited by chakku - 22 December 2010 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

OMG...wat can i say??? it's so beautifully written especially abhay..i felt so bad for him today..i actually went to listen tht kya pyar karogi mujhse sad version after i finished the epi... i agree with each and every word you said in the entire post...abhay has been carrying the pain for god knows how many years..and he has nothign to hang on to..his so called parents are useless..even haseena is not helpful in this matter....
i loved that wat you said he never cries..bt the poignancy of emotions and the extent of love showed on his face...wen i saw tht face..i was like..omg..i feel his pain...he really wants to be left alone..and piya does need patience to make abhay hers..he is truly maithli's abhay....he has loved her like no one else..and it seems like he always will...and finally loved this line:
I really felt sad for him. I mean, just look at him. What kind of a life is this anyway? Full of darkness and open wounds. Nobody to love and nothing to fall back on. How do you teach a man like that to even smile? I am an AbhIya shipper but at the same time, Abhay's love for Metz is true and runs as deep as blood.

piya does needs patience badly..i understand her curiosity..bt seriously...she is too much focused on one and only abhay-maithli story...bt i have a feelin maithli's ghost does turn in..though i wanted it to be like TVD..bt guess not..piya is goin towards big heart break..she better not blame abhay for anything tht follows..

and finally danish..honsetly..i woulnd't be surprised if he turns vampire tomo..tht too willingly...and chand would do it to use him as puppet..

but the best part of abhay and maithli graveyard scene...really made me feel horrible for abhay..i turly felt his pain today

Thank you.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....overall, i felt TERRIBLE for Abhay. It is so sad that everyone sees the dude , the monster, the good looks, the dark heart but nobody knows what pathos he carries inside and today , when we saw him at Metz's grave, it is a rude awakening that what a torture it is for Abhay to see Piya and have her obsess over him. HORRID. He is living a hell, not a life. Ouch
Ouch
I am still hoping a TVD.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Metz should not turn up tomorrow. Let's see.

monsoonlove--sumana13--

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awesum post on 3 idiots!!!!ROFL
but seriously i luv ekta for being so damn super duper fast.......panchhi jst broke her marriage nd she is ready for a pyjama partyROFLROFL
really luv d show for being light hearted nd alergic to RONA DHONA stuff
Thumbs Up
well back to ur post.....i m feeling bad for abhiya as well as kabir!!!!
kabir defo deserves sumone special who is hisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i jst hope maithli is not dead nd returns as an evil vampire....Evil Smile

@ red .. thats smthing diff & unique from usual ekta stuff.. ROFLROFLROFL Misha was so right. why should cry buckets & watse 2-3 episode for jerk like danish? he is not worth it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index