Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 22nd Dec 2010 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.44%]
0 [0.00%]
41 [91.11%]
1 [2.22%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.22%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
You are talking like a typical sensible house wife who wants to make the most money wise decision ...
I know you are right Varsha but these Cvs don't have so many brain cells ....Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I have no problem with Manav accepting his wedding gift of honey moon from his saas and susur .This gift is straight from their heart and they want to only strengthen the relationship of their daughter with her husband .
I do however have huge problems with manav telling Archana that her abuse tolerating power is her biggest strength and tha tif she tolerated all that abuse from savita then she did the right thing and should continue doing it in future.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverarchanamanavgaurimishaDabulls23

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vishwapLuvSSevergaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
As much as I loved Archana today, I have to give my vote to Sulochana and Manohar. Manohar for realizing ArMan needs their privacy and Sulochana for telling off Vinod and Manju. I am so glad Sulochana and Archana are speaking up and no longer tolerating what Vinod and Manju dish out, they shouldn't have to. Looking forward to ArMan on their honeymoon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSevergaurimishaTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hi girls.....

Today my vote was for Sulman....they deserve their cool nameThumbs Up

Vote for them for their good decision ......The way Sulo talked to Arman please me a lot....She was embarrasseEmbarrassed but even all that try to convince them...And Mano ..really for him Manav is his Son..He talk to him with so much love from heart..

There no doubt they accept Manav as Damaad and much more as a son..and for that they are very good parents who care for Archana's happiness. Its wonderful what they did..Clap

So Manjucha again mouth shut by Archana.and Vinod...when he will stop telling "
Manju sahi or Manju toum bilkul tik ho" I can't hear that..stop that Vinod..
Why Manav stop Archu.Disapprove..He can't talk, his mouth always shut..as if he is  mute.Thumbs DownLet Archana speak.I'm angry for that.How much he will be insulting in this house. For him as if he must be punish for all insult Archana got from Savita...What's that...???Its absurd....Its nonsence.

Hey ,girl what I heard Manju is waiting for a foreign trip from JaywantLOLShe becomes that lower..WOWWWW. Wait for your trip Manju what to sayEvil Smile 

Really wonder what Jay is preparing 

For today nice episode...Sulman hats off...for you
Have you all tomorrow bye...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverarchanamanavgaurimishaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi girls.....

Today my vote was for Sulman....they deserve their cool nameThumbs Up

Vote for them for their good decision ......The way Sulo talked to Arman please me a lot....She was embarrasseEmbarrassed but even all that try to convince them...And Mano ..really for him Manav is his Son..He talk to him with so much love from heart..

hey Thanee, hope your flu is gone .
Looks like we all loved Sulman today .They were so cute the way they were  so shy , suggesting their children to go on honey moon .I found that scene very well acted and well directed .And now that everyone is bringing it to notice , yes a baby's image did come when their hands were shown ( apparantly it is baby Krishna) . If this is the case then I must say what a lovely introduction to the special little child who could be on it's way  soon .

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2010 at 5:46pm

LuvSSeverarchanamanavgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

voted for sulman (LOL.. cool name for the duo).. their consideration for their children is heartwarming and the fact that manohar was bang-on on Arman having no SR was hilarious...ROFL. manohar is too good. sulo is finally catching on.. looks like archus' monologue has given sulo strength to fight... and she did the right thing by shutting up vinod and manjusha...

is there a baby on the way or a leap? because when they showed arman wringing their hands they showed  a idol of baby krishna.. so hmmm..

i have a feeling, jay will do all his bure karam and blame it on vinod who when will be thrown in jail... 
so the reason for manav's daily intake of insults is because, archu had to take savita's insults.. seems absurd at best and ridiculous at worst... 
archu is right, manav shouldnt take any crap, beacause he has helped the k-house infinite million times and really he has done nothing wrong, strictly speaking archu ran away from the wedding, and he is only guilty of loving her... 
the loving relation between archu and vinod is slowly dying and the way archu spoke to vinod;  i think it will be archu who will suggest to sulo that Vinod and Co., should move out.
 and when is manav planning on joining work, now that he has one? why is he constantly repairing that same red thing???
the rockstars of the episode where sulman.. who realise that without a zor a jhatka, they are never going to be grand-parents to arman's kids.LOLLOLLOL

Excellent post and yes the relationship between Archu and Vinod is getting worse  day by day .She cannot take manav getting insulted any more .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Did you decide which color you are going to use for SR scene guruji?..I have a suggestion Cool..
Use blue for manav's moves..LOL
and pink for archu's..so it is easy to know who did what..LOL

vishwapLuvSSevergaurimisha

Go to top