Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey , gauri how are you?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Trust & believe me on what I think will happen....
By Christmas day

All bases loaded and nothing happening....Defo Pavitra SR 😈 

MFs had more romance than their SR will...
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Trust & believe me on what I think will happen....

By Christmas day

All bases loaded and nothing happening....Defo Pavitra SR 😈 

what make you think so Varsha?

if they went to pune with the saasu maa and sasur's money, they should make it worthwhile.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jasmine10

what make you think so Varsha?

if they went to pune with the saasu maa and sasur's money, they should make it worthwhile.

Jasmine for some reason I feel that nothing will really happen...Something will happen which might create a situation where their SR just wont happen...What I am surprised to see here is why have they not had their SR yet?  Although Archu was sick that should not have stopped them from being together...Just a little hard for me to comprehend...2 desirable individuals who are in love and now are married should not be so passive IMHO...IT should have happened already IMHO...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey GM...how is my Robin ??? πŸ€—

GM, today Sulochna and Manohar must have done you proud .You have always said that Sulochna is a good mother even though she goofs up sometimes .

I am dying to know Jaywant's reaction to the honey moon  news, he is going to be angry  .......πŸ˜†

Also would love it if he records all his conversations with manju on the phone and later black mails her .....😈
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Trust & believe me on what I think will happen....

By Christmas day

All bases loaded and nothing happening....Defo Pavitra SR

I agree.. Ever since I've seen the promo and read all the promotional articles, it just feels that all these things are leading to something . . . ummm . . . Hollow. I'm hoping that the real thing will be close to everyone's expectation. I've a very bad feeling that all of us will be disappointed. I hope n pray that i'm wrong though.
πŸ˜†

Jasmine for some reason I feel that nothing will really happen...Something will happen which might create a situation where their SR just wont happen...What I am surprised to see here is why have they not had their SR yet?  Although Archu was sick that should not have stopped them from being together...Just a little hard for me to comprehend...2 desirable individuals who are in love and now are married should not be so passive IMHO...IT should have happened already IMHO...

very true... Arman's SR should have happened way back during their1st marriage.. okay chalo after their 2nd marriage and till now, it should have happened... Arman are two people, who are extremely good looking and from their romance, it shows that they are physically aware of one another.. so why the delay? its not  natural.. as a female, if i had a hot husband (cough sushant' cough) and he shied away from me, i'll have only one conclusion for thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
already with the Dharmesh drama, i too feel nothing truly will happen....
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uh huh.. πŸ€”

SR is happening.

Dharmesh and Jay, dont bother raining on ArMan's parade, they are holding umbrellas!
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi @Tanyaz

I'm a little bit ok but its my son now....we go to see the doc 2times..
Its more difficult when a child is ill...anyway I manage but I am very tired..
Thanks ...

Yes me to, saw the baby Krishna..I didn't put in my comment but  I was thinking for a baby soon..I'm happy...With all villain around it will be very difficult for Archu.I'm sure she will be ok.....Hope  They will show a very nice moment for them.. They really deserve that...

Think Darmesh problem will disturb them ..hope not at night..
Bye have you then...