Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Voting for Archana all the way,

Of course applauding for her check on that selfish woman, but even more, for posing to that wriggly cad of a brother, a fitting mirror to look his caddish face properly into. This character has become despicable that day when he allowed his proven shrew of a wife to bring tears into the eyes of his hapless and FORGIVING parents- notwithstanding his later turn around.

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was soo embarassed 😆 It only hit him later what they meant and started fidgeting. And ran away atlast 🤣

Good that Archu is bold. She can have a gala time teasing him. 😆

Manav 😍
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The team is deliberately heading to Pune. Besides SR, once again Mannubaba is exposing a cad to his third dear sister. Dhammu dear must be officially and openly joining the Manjay gang.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di. My vote goes to our sweet rockstar archu, that too when she shows out her anger to the ungrateful ones,she is too good as manav said. Especially for her dialogue to his brother "If you look into past,you will know who  is the real Dushman". Bang on. Love you archu.

Waited so long to hear you bashing your Sister-in-law ,the way she deserves.I am so tired of you calling her vahini and giving importance.Archu almost on a good way and started telling the truth about manju on her and vinod face.Its too good to see. Oh.But Mannu interfers and stopped that(so dissapointed with him on that-but he manages it in further epi with his shy smiles.so ok.😊).

ofcourse,if another choice for vote is there,then it goes to the nice parents Sulman. I voted for archu,because sulman was always nice to their children and archu,indeed give a nice one manju.No one except archu is there to give manju like this.

Sulo aai too gave back nicely to Manju. Oh today,I loved manju getting all this and waiting for somemore too.

Then ofcourse,how one can forget Kool Di's sweet buddy Mano baba,who was the initiator to all these Happy moments and shy smiles. He was too good everywhere where ARMAN is considered.Especially the one,not waiting for ARMAN approval and they will get older if he waited for their approval.

This Dharmesh news.😡.Felt bad for vaishali.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

The team is deliberately heading to Pune. Besides SR, once again Mannubaba is exposing a cad to his third dear sister. Dhammu dear must be officially and openly joining the Manjay gang.

yes samarth..next track looks like Dhammu joining forces with evil duo....

vaisali is in for a shock....bigger shock for manju when vaisali packs her bags and returns home to parents..😆😆😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes smrth , that horrible man will blame everything on Manav .Tha tManav broke his marriage blah blah blah .He will never take the blame of messing up .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sul-Man for the lovely thought..Loved Sulo putting ViMan in check....Awesome Dawsome...👏

But but but how do they keep coming up with saved up stashed up money now and than although needing Vinod-Manju to take care of household?  Kick those 2 to the curb...Run your own house with so called savings and pension..

ViMan can live in their own flat...

Na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri...

For SR No need to spend money...While ViMan are @ work Sul-Man need to go out for the day so ArMan has house to themselves and do what they want to...Privacy kahin bhi mil sakti hai paisa kharachne ki koi zaroorat nahi...Mind has to be creative in finding ways...

I do understand they dont want to do it in that house while everyone is around but alone they can do wonders hai na 😉 😛

Why  1st wife and their sansaar always live in Pune?  LS serial on Sony had same storyline...Hmmmmm
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
You are talking like a typical sensible house wife who wants to make the most money wise decision ...
I know you are right Varsha but these Cvs don't have so many brain cells ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
I have no problem with Manav accepting his wedding gift of honey moon from his saas and susur .This gift is straight from their heart and they want to only strengthen the relationship of their daughter with her husband .
I do however have huge problems with manav telling Archana that her abuse tolerating power is her biggest strength and tha tif she tolerated all that abuse from savita then she did the right thing and should continue doing it in future.

voted for sulman (😆.. cool name for the duo).. their consideration for their children is heartwarming and the fact that manohar was bang-on on Arman having no SR was hilarious...🤣. manohar is too good. sulo is finally catching on.. looks like archus' monologue has given sulo strength to fight... and she did the right thing by shutting up vinod and manjusha...

is there a baby on the way or a leap? because when they showed arman wringing their hands they showed  a idol of baby krishna.. so hmmm..

i have a feeling, jay will do all his bure karam and blame it on vinod who when will be thrown in jail... 
so the reason for manav's daily intake of insults is because, archu had to take savita's insults.. seems absurd at best and ridiculous at worst... 
archu is right, manav shouldnt take any crap, beacause he has helped the k-house infinite million times and really he has done nothing wrong, strictly speaking archu ran away from the wedding, and he is only guilty of loving her... 
the loving relation between archu and vinod is slowly dying and the way archu spoke to vinod;  i think it will be archu who will suggest to sulo that Vinod and Co., should move out.
 and when is manav planning on joining work, now that he has one? why is he constantly repairing that same red thing???
the rockstars of the episode where sulman.. who realise that without a zor a jhatka, they are never going to be grand-parents to arman's kids.