Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man (Page 17)

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thx a lot for sharing Shreya............

Well,This seema seems a "Positive" character..........But,we cant trust LTL CVs........So,I still want to wait & then watch.........

But,as FF said,definitely there are high chances of Seema setting things rt..........
I am also feeling positive about her........But,still want to wait & watch ......

BTW,I was laughing hard when Nakku-Seema were interacting on the roadside Nakku standing & Seema still sitting & giving sudden "Bhashans"............That looked so silly man..........Atleast,they could have made Nakku sit in the car & then do their respective bhashans.............. ................. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25VampgirlprettywomanChaudhrytmsub_rosaMrsKhan

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
I hope this Naku doesn't feel sorry for Seema or something....and I don't want Seema to be positive otherwise I will feel sorry for her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by SAraW

I agree!!! im tu nowExtremely happy abt this whole seema thing.. tonight's episode and her reactions were pointing towards all thepossibilitiesi had in mind..

Please share the possibilities Sara, I am at my wits end figuring out, how they are going to use this character well.

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

I hope this is what the cvs are thinkin too.

Ditto, Liz! I think THIS was the intended purpose of the DP track....but they missed the opportunity! So now they have resorted to Seema! Let's see! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I agree!!! im tu nowExtremely happy abt this whole seema thing.. tonight's episode and her reactions were pointing towards all thepossibilitiesi had in mind..

Please share the possibilities Sara, I am at my wits end figuring out, how they are going to use this character well.

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

Ditto, Liz! I think THIS was the intended purpose of the DP track....but they missed the opportunity! So now they have resorted to Seema! Let's see! 

I know many have already said this and i am repeating it but i feel that seema would be what jagtap was for the first time when Dutta was realising his love for nakku...a catalyst.

see by dutta's confession on the SR..he was somewhere attracted to the waifish ugly nakku on the first meeting...he felt it in his subconcious that she was somehow going to be important in his life..I like to think that dutta was always somewhat in love with nakku always hence his reactions to her had always been so volatile...so passionate(in non-physical manner)...but jagtap made him realize and accept that love...

seema's coming back will probably open two paths for him...probably
first time round...her deflection caused Dutta to distrust beautiful woman...so probably as you have said above Dutta will be able to accept and forgive both seema and nakku..it'll bring peace to him.

second thing...i feel seema caused dutta take wrong path and turned him to Don....this time maybe he'll try to be a honest man profession wise...maybe that'll be long way coming but i still feel untill and unless dutta leaves his profession behind there can't be a complete closure for the story...

i have a feeling that i have been supressing since november...maybe LTL is coming to a End...maybe by mid next year we'll see a curtain being drawn to it...if MR and MV are really going to quit the show..then i would like to see the happy ending for tasha....rather than a leap to their kids...like in ladoo and BV and Uttaran..and...Ok..the list is so long!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlprettywomanChaudhrytmsub_rosaNainaSengalMrsKhan

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged

droopy,

Liz....muahhhhhhhhhhh...u said it so well....bang on (with sara's spirit..hehehe)
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Seema Prays for Dutta HAILA!!!!Btw Nakku has broken her promise Something's gonna happen 

Do you galss think Seema might think Baaji is Nakku's husband Now that he's come there to pick her upErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Go to top