Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man (Page 15)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

meine socha tha k seema ji will do us all alvida before 28 December but nahi......itna jaldi hum sakoon ka saans lay yeh kaisay hosakta hain.............

@ Nels : kia yaad dilaya yaar........Wink

Ummm....sorry to cut in but may I ask what's the deal with 28th Dec? I mean why do Seema needs to go from the show by then? Is there a news of DN reconciling or something on 28th? Just curious....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddNels

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

meine socha tha k seema ji will do us all alvida before 28 December but nahi......itna jaldi hum sakoon ka saans lay yeh kaisay hosakta hain.............

@ Nels : kia yaad dilaya yaar........Wink

Ummm....sorry to cut in but may I ask what's the deal with 28th Dec? I mean why do Seema needs to go from the show by then? Is there a news of DN reconciling or something on 28th? Just curious....

LTL will complete one year on 28th december Smile so we dont want any kabab mein haddis that day

Edited by Sia79 - 22 December 2010 at 1:32pm

mussy.jamshedNels

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Imagine wat Dutta's reaction will be when he sees Seema in this avatar......ROFL

All jokes apart...I think it would be utterly and shockingly heartbreaking to see that a woman you once loved or at the very least cared for ended up in such a lowly and degrading state Ouch No matter how much Dutta may hate her and no matter how she ruined his life...I don't think him or any other self-respecting man would ever wish that on any woman, least of all one whom he felt affection towards once upon a time. He will probably feel disgusted, sad and sick to his bones.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneImmaculateDreamincandescenceMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Imagine wat Dutta's reaction will be when he sees Seema in this avatar......ROFL

All jokes apart...I think it would be utterly and shockingly heartbreaking to see that a woman you once loved or at the very least cared for ended up in such a lowly and degrading state Ouch No matter how much Dutta may hate her and no matter how she ruined his life...I don't think him or any other self-respecting man would ever wish that on any woman, least of all one whom he felt affection towards once upon a time. He will probably feel disgusted, sad and sick to his bones.

I agree on this...Dutta may no longer have feelings for her but seeing her in this state will sadden him....and Naku too. But maybe Seema will help him get over his dhoka fixation by making him realize that ppl genuinely regret their decisions. That way he will be able to forgive Naku too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insane

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on this...Dutta may no longer have feelings for her but seeing her in this state will sadden him....and Naku too. But maybe Seema will help him get over his dhoka fixation by making him realize that ppl genuinely regret their decisions. That way he will be able to forgive Naku too.

Maybe it will help him see that her if 'apsara' *yawn* wasn't hidden in the basti, she wld have had the same fate as Seems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
My issue now is that Dutta knows the reason why Naku donned the soot, what is plaguing him now, is why she didnt tell him first and why chose to hide it this long.  So the hope is that if he forgives Seems, he will forgive Naku, but that still does not answer his basic question, so basically, he needs to think about the fact that people dont tell him because he does not understand them and just cuts off without giving them a chance even to explain themselves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlmussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Maybe it will help him see that her if 'apsara' *yawn* wasn't hidden in the basti, she wld have had the same fate as Seems.

I doubt it...Seema fate today is because of her own mistakes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@shreya yes Seems caused her own downfall but I think the connection here wld be Nakku sister and how she ended being a you know what as well. Maybe it will help Dutta put things into perspective on how guarded Nakku was abt her soot.
Yes Dutta made a valid point that outside Nakku was fearful but even inside his house with him Nakku was still apprehensive. So if he can forgive and forget Seems, then he wld be able to forgive Nakku.

Dutta constantly needs others to put things into perspective and justification, so this will do the trick.

mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Go to top