Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man (Page 13)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by HumaG

liz was the huma you mentioned me or someone else? too many humas i tell you ROFL if it was me im not worried im here with my all is well jaap ROFLROFLROFL

Aieee! Sorry Huma, i meant Droopy. LOL
#
wohi toh main sochon how do i look worried about seema in any way ROFLROFLROFL in fact i even invited seemas mother to join her ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

I hope this is what the cvs are thinkin too.

Chalo, if this is to start his redemption, then I am all for it. So are they going to start getting all his ex's now ? LOL Supriya next? (ducks for chappals)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-bharti-HumaGAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

yeh kyun hota hai !! jab main positive hoti hoon .. rest of you are upset !! Angry 

Are .. Seema's entry ha spiced up things already!!!! socho!!! imagine kero .. the time dutta will come to know abt her!!!!! and he will be running behind naku all protectively !! saaray Ego jaaye ga tab Dutta ka tel lenay .. 

mind my language pls! 

Oh ho, protection to chod, wo agar human bhi ban jaye gadhe se, that will be enough.
Look man, he didnt even drop her to the temple :( Saduuuuuu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-Reddy

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

yeh kyun hota hai !! jab main positive hoti hoon .. rest of you are upset !! Angry 

Are .. Seema's entry ha spiced up things already!!!! socho!!! imagine kero .. the time dutta will come to know abt her!!!!! and he will be running behind naku all protectively !! saaray Ego jaaye ga tab Dutta ka tel lenay .. 

mind my language pls! 

ROFLROFLROFL
Tab shayad gadhna apna dimmag chaleyga jab ego tel tel lene jayega ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshed-bharti-NelsAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Am ok with anything this Seema track will bring in except for Nakku trying to do any sacrifice..If Seema is positive, Nakku will be all mahaan...

But again when I think of that, if Nakku even utters a word about Sacrifice, Dutta is going to down on his knees and profess his love to her then and there! He cannot bear to let her go anywhere.Smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomandivy609mussy.jamshed--Sia--meghapartiImmaculateDreamAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

mind my language pls! 

ROFLROFLROFL
Tab shayad gadhna apna dimmag chaleyga jab ego tel tel lene jayega ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy--Sia--

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

Chalo, if this is to start his redemption, then I am all for it. So are they going to start getting all his ex's now ? LOL Supriya next? (ducks for chappals)

Uska sadddu pan hi tu todnay ko laye hain CVs seema ko LOL 

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

droopy,

Uska sadddu pan hi tu todnay ko laye hain CVs seema ko LOL

Why this man always need someone to todofying something in him LOL
who will help him to get him ready for SR Shocked LOL  usme kaun madad karega gadhe ki ROFL

mussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-Reddy

Go to top