Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man (Page 11)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
maybe seema is duttas punishment from santa for being a very bad boy this year ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomandivy609rama_2010mussy.jamshed-bharti-Sanely_Insane--Sia--Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks Mussy, although I will say that I didnt think that would even be a possibility considering how far Dutta is running away from women period, be it Naku or his mom or even his sisters.
This Seema track though is definitely raising some eyebrows, because I dont see the point really, I mean Dutta has dealt with that past of his, in his own way, right or wrong, so whats the use of digging up that skeleton? How is it going to make him get closer to Naku?
I mean what is that jolt or electric shock that is needed to get Dutta to talk to her man? Poor thing is walking and walking for your safety and you dont even have the decency to drop her?
Sorry ladies, Dutta gets demoted today in my eyes.

I am v instinctive droopy so whatever comes in my mind, I do that........after seeing so much filmy things n sensational slap........I was bit uneasy so I gave my suggestion as I was reading all my friends here were saying " she should not be close to Dutta again or in his life" ......we all know how things happen in other shows when ex comes back.......so that's why felt the need..

When Dutta will see Seema, he won't be happy to see her as all the pain embedded inside his heart will get refreshed n it will be same like Damodar track.........He will lose his control n might get v upset.....may be he would blame himself for seema being prostitute now.......so he will go thru mixed feelings......rest time will reveal........but this will be the phase where nakusha won't be able to help him....two dialogues makes me feel sad...........yesterday nakusha said " she dreamt whole PN is dark n she can't find any candle "...meaning some major thing will befall on Dutta n PN...........and second " her mistake of breaking the vow today........she decided to walk but she took a lift from Vampire"

CVs made the tracks positive till now.........But they will screw things completely in Dutta's life so that it keep us all hooked........sab acha acha tu hamesha ho nahi sakta na Confused

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609-bharti-meghapartiAnu-Reddy

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

maybe seema is duttas punishment from santa for being a very bad boy this year ROFL

ROFL

Bappa ke saath saath santa bhi punisment dene aa gayee ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanHumaG-bharti-Anu-ReddySanely_Insane

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

I am v instinctive droopy so whatever comes in my mind, I do that........after seeing so much filmy things n sensational slap........I was bit uneasy so I gave my suggestion as I was reading all my friends here were saying " she should not be close to Dutta again or in his life" ......we all know how things happen in other shows when ex comes back.......so that's why felt the need..

Oh yes, absolutely, its always best to follow instinct when in doubt, and we all appreciate your effort and also in sharing what he said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Originally posted by HumaG

ROFL

Bappa ke saath saath santa bhi punisment dene aa gayee ROFLROFL

of course do do honge ROFLROFLROFL bappa is for nakku and santa is for seema ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy--Sia--

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Oh yes, absolutely, its always best to follow instinct when in doubt, and we all appreciate your effort and also in sharing what he said.

@mussy, huma

stop worrying! There's a good reason why Seema is back. Dutta will learn to forgive, of course with Naku's help. He needs to do this to calm down.

And Mussy, stop joking. Dutta ko naku ke alawa kuch nazar aata bhi hai?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..See see Seema ki naye look in LTL

http://tv.burrp.com/images/ep/j/l/jl2hsyhg_1ivb7_1_300.jpg

Baap re baap!! yeh tu PN ka back ground hai Shocked .. is she really going to do mujra ?? dola re dola types?? Shocked

mussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneAnu-Reddy

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

@mussy, huma

stop worrying! There's a good reason why Seema is back. Dutta will learn to forgive, of course with Naku's help. He needs to do this to calm down.

And Mussy, stop joking. Dutta ko naku ke alawa kuch nazar aata bhi hai?

I agree!!! im tu now Extremely  happy abt this whole seema thing..  tonight's episode and her reactions were pointing towards all the possibilities i had in mind..   

mussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneAnu-Reddy

Go to top