Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man (Page 10)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
LOLHi friends............damn filmy......itnay saalo k baad yaad aya.praying for DuttaLOL

acha acha......shall I post what I wrote to hemal thakkar day before......I just posted his reply.........so to kill all the apprehensions regarding seema track
..shall I post what suggestion I gave him LOLLOLLOL

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddCrystal29Anu-Reddy--Sia--Sanely_Insane

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi friends............damn filmy......itnay saalo k baad yaad aya.praying for DuttaLOL

acha acha......shall I post what I wrote to hemal thakkar day before......I just posted his reply.........so to kill all the apprehensions regarding seema track

sure waiting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi friends............damn filmy......itnay saalo k baad yaad aya.praying for DuttaLOL

neki aur pooch pooch...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Now. This is what I wrote to Hemal Thakkar on december 20, 2010

Hello Hemal Ji
I hope my message finds you in the best of your health & high spirits...I applaud you for bringing such a wonderful show on TV which is simple n natural unlike other shows these days....I m so happy that its been year now that you have given us so much love n hope in the form of beautiful show ' Laagi Tujhse Lagan'....since you're pivotal person who is in position to take right decisions for your show. We are so happy, every day you are coming with surprising twist n the best thing is 'truth is winning over evil"...unlike other shows where only negativity prevails n viewers get fed up n leave the show...thanks for giving us beautiful fiction show ' Laagi Tujhse Lagan'.

It has become part & parcel of our lives now....coming to the point, till now you have done great job and we need no reasons to criticize you people as you people really care for our suggestions n demands...we recently heard news of character ' Seema' coming back in 'Dutta bhau's life".....so we don't know what you're coming up with...but on behalf of all LTL fans, I wanted to make one request i.e. we don't want to see any physical interaction b/w Seema n Dutta.....it will ruin this show for us....seema should not even touch dutta...... LOL
LOL we are waiting for tasha union since long.... and eagerly waiting to see their union....we will wait for that but we can't see seema getting cozy with Dutta at all.....We take Naku n Dutta's story as eternal love story n for us it should not be like Devdas or Ekta kapoor tacky serials.....Hope you'll understand our plea n make us happy as always.......
No complains for you, its just a little request.......LTL fans r very apprehensive regarding seema track but u can handle it well if you show Dutta accepting his present n future i.e. Nakusha wholeheartedly. we don't want to see Dutta getting physical or close with seema at all.....for us it should always be Nakusha.
Thanks in advance.
I hope u take in to a.c our suggestion
Take care
Lots of lov n prayers
God blessings be with you
Musarrat

Hemal Thakkar December 21 at 12:28pm Report
Dear , Musarrat

First and foremost Thank you very much for letting us know of your affection for the show . Its always a good feeling to know that audience loves n appreciate good work.
Your concerns for the show are noted and I wud assure you that you wud enjoy the show with the same interst. We on our end are working towards making ltlt more better n intersting.
Keep the faith
Keep the fire burning

Hemal Thakkar
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ok Guys this is to make u all calm .......I was scared to post this yesterday but now I m open to anything......u  can throw flowers, chappels whatever.......serve me well.....because I conveyed what we want to seeWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomandivy609rama_2010-bharti-Sanely_Insane--Sia--meghapartiAnu-Reddy

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Mussy...Smile
Chalo...abb we wont see any cozy scens b/w Seema and Dutta...LOL
waie i didn't had any thoughts about this intimate scenes..b4...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Thank u so much Mussy...Smile
Chalo...abb we wont see any cozy scens b/w Seema and Dutta...LOL
waie i didn't had any thoughts about this intimate scenes..b4...LOL

Bushy, this is what we call " Disaster Management " ...........Don't kill me for being Proactive.....because after all the slap , cat fights , n seema......as soon as heard seema......I rushed to write no coziness b/w Seema n Dutta LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanAnu-ReddySanely_Insane

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Mussy, although I will say that I didnt think that would even be a possibility considering how far Dutta is running away from women period, be it Naku or his mom or even his sisters.
This Seema track though is definitely raising some eyebrows, because I dont see the point really, I mean Dutta has dealt with that past of his, in his own way, right or wrong, so whats the use of digging up that skeleton? How is it going to make him get closer to Naku?
I mean what is that jolt or electric shock that is needed to get Dutta to talk to her man? Poor thing is walking and walking for your safety and you dont even have the decency to drop her?
Sorry ladies, Dutta gets demoted today in my eyes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-ReddyTheRager

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
love u mussy for conveying our heart to Hemalji...... c its the auro of Tasha love that revolves around us n we r a bunch of friends sharing the same feelings.... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Go to top