Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nels

Sab Siaji ki meherbaani hai 🤣🤣

Mera nahi duttaji ka kasoor hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Sia79

Hmmm 😆 and the pallu stuck scene as well ....but why he was looking naughty there 😆
he is sure gonna be chupa rustam...der aye durust ayee 🤣🤣

No I did not find him naughty in pallu stuck scene .. seriously .. it was more like an embarrassing moment I felt,  as if uski chori pakadi gayi. 😆
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

meine socha tha k seema ji will do us all alvida before 28 December but nahi......itna jaldi hum sakoon ka saans lay yeh kaisay hosakta hain.............

@ Nels : kia yaad dilaya yaar........😉

Ummm....sorry to cut in but may I ask what's the deal with 28th Dec? I mean why do Seema needs to go from the show by then? Is there a news of DN reconciling or something on 28th? Just curious....
Originally posted by incandescence

Ummm....sorry to cut in but may I ask what's the deal with 28th Dec? I mean why do Seema needs to go from the show by then? Is there a news of DN reconciling or something on 28th? Just curious....

LTL will complete one year on 28th december 😊 so we dont want any kabab mein haddis that day

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Imagine wat Dutta's reaction will be when he sees Seema in this avatar......🤣

All jokes apart...I think it would be utterly and shockingly heartbreaking to see that a woman you once loved or at the very least cared for ended up in such a lowly and degrading state  No matter how much Dutta may hate her and no matter how she ruined his life...I don't think him or any other self-respecting man would ever wish that on any woman, least of all one whom he felt affection towards once upon a time. He will probably feel disgusted, sad and sick to his bones.
Originally posted by make-believe

All jokes apart...I think it would be utterly and shockingly heartbreaking to see that a woman you once loved or at the very least cared for ended up in such a lowly and degrading state  No matter how much Dutta may hate her and no matter how she ruined his life...I don't think him or any other self-respecting man would ever wish that on any woman, least of all one whom he felt affection towards once upon a time. He will probably feel disgusted, sad and sick to his bones.

I agree on this...Dutta may no longer have feelings for her but seeing her in this state will sadden him....and Naku too. But maybe Seema will help him get over his dhoka fixation by making him realize that ppl genuinely regret their decisions. That way he will be able to forgive Naku too.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on this...Dutta may no longer have feelings for her but seeing her in this state will sadden him....and Naku too. But maybe Seema will help him get over his dhoka fixation by making him realize that ppl genuinely regret their decisions. That way he will be able to forgive Naku too.

Maybe it will help him see that her if 'apsara' *yawn* wasn't hidden in the basti, she wld have had the same fate as Seems.
My issue now is that Dutta knows the reason why Naku donned the soot, what is plaguing him now, is why she didnt tell him first and why chose to hide it this long.  So the hope is that if he forgives Seems, he will forgive Naku, but that still does not answer his basic question, so basically, he needs to think about the fact that people dont tell him because he does not understand them and just cuts off without giving them a chance even to explain themselves.
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Maybe it will help him see that her if 'apsara' *yawn* wasn't hidden in the basti, she wld have had the same fate as Seems.

I doubt it...Seema fate today is because of her own mistakes.
@shreya yes Seems caused her own downfall but I think the connection here wld be Nakku sister and how she ended being a you know what as well. Maybe it will help Dutta put things into perspective on how guarded Nakku was abt her soot.
Yes Dutta made a valid point that outside Nakku was fearful but even inside his house with him Nakku was still apprehensive. So if he can forgive and forget Seems, then he wld be able to forgive Nakku.

Dutta constantly needs others to put things into perspective and justification, so this will do the trick.