Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Please share the possibilities Sara, I am at my wits end figuring out, how they are going to use this character well.

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

I hope this is what the cvs are thinkin too.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

liz was the huma you mentioned me or someone else? too many humas i tell you 🤣 if it was me im not worried im here with my all is well jaap 🤣🤣🤣

Aieee! Sorry Huma, i meant Droopy. 😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

droopy,
Seema is a changed woman. She now knows what she has lost. Bringing her back was necessary to silence the alarm bells in Dutta's heart once and for all. He believes the worst of beautiful women. Naku has been able to shatter his prejudice somewhat. But he still hasn't learnt to forgive. With Seema, it's come full circle. Naku will bring him peace, by making him forgive Seema. If he does this, he will find himself again. He will learn that people sin, they also repent and that when you forgive someone who wrongs you, you find peace. And grow into a better person.

I agree with you 100%.  I think this is exactly how CV's will utilize Seema's entry.  See Dutta has a lot of forgiving to do 😆😆😆.  Once he forgives Seema (of course with Nakku's help) he will also learn to forgive his father and eventually Nakku and Baaji.  Then finally whenever Kala and gang's truth comes out mahaan Nakku will persuade him to forgive them as well. ðŸ˜†
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sia- humag.. pls continue dearies.. u have made my day today.. seriously i was in a crap mood work wise and aaj ka episode bhi.. i am a bit tired of D's long face now.. it is getting a bit tiresome now..
i am sure i will be ok soon, maybe hearing about how baaji was treated has really upset me..
but u guys with your hilarious santa comment and dola re comments have really lightened my mood :-)

Thanks ksh for posting
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh kyun hota hai !! jab main positive hoti hoon .. rest of you are upset !! 😡 

Are .. Seema's entry ha spiced up things already!!!! socho!!! imagine kero .. the time dutta will come to know abt her!!!!! and he will be running behind naku all protectively !! saaray Ego jaaye ga tab Dutta ka tel lenay .. 

mind my language pls! 
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@GP: The Patils live in a small town/village in Ratnagiri. I doubt they have high class call girls there.

That is true, Shreya.  But you have to admit, Seema is the qunitessential prostitute--very typical.  I wasn't expecting high class call girls with their Gucci shoes, but something less typical or less of a caricature would have been nice.  Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aieee! Sorry Huma, i meant Droopy. 😆

#
wohi toh main sochon how do i look worried about seema in any way 🤣🤣🤣 in fact i even invited seemas mother to join her 🤣🤣🤣
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

droopy,

Chalo, if this is to start his redemption, then I am all for it. So are they going to start getting all his ex's now ? 😆 Supriya next? (ducks for chappals)

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Are .. Seema's entry ha spiced up things already!!!! socho!!! imagine kero .. the time dutta will come to know abt her!!!!! and he will be running behind naku all protectively !! saaray Ego jaaye ga tab Dutta ka tel lenay .. 

mind my language pls! 

Oh ho, protection to chod, wo agar human bhi ban jaye gadhe se, that will be enough.
Look man, he didnt even drop her to the temple :( Saduuuuuu
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAraW

mind my language pls! 

🤣🤣🤣
Tab shayad gadhna apna dimmag chaleyga jab ego tel tel lene jayega 🤣🤣