Dec 23 Preview: Seema, Naku pray for the same man

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
In tonight's episode we will see, Dutta and Seema's cars are on the road going in different directions and their paths cross. Seema meets Nakusha at the mandir and they both end up praying for the same man. What will happen to Dutta and Nakusha's relationship???
Source:
http://tv.burrp.com/show/laagi-tujhse-lagan-colors/28114/2560003/1293116400000

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jo hoga acchaaaaaaaaa hi hoga.....................bappa hai naaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS ksh ....wonder what seema is gonna ask from bappa๐Ÿ˜ก

i too think the same as fuzzyface .....seema looks more like a keep than a kothewaali
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the preview...Seema praying๐Ÿ˜•  i think she is positive otherwise they don't show vamp praying๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naku is Bappas fav :D so no worries :D 

TFS KSH!! 

:D 
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

In tonight's episode we will see, Dutta and Seema's cars are on the road going in different directions and their paths cross. Seema meets Nakusha at the mandir and they both end up praying for the same man. What will happen to Dutta and Nakusha's relationship???

Source:
http://tv.burrp.com/show/laagi-tujhse-lagan-colors/28114/2560003/1293116400000

@ bold what relationship it's on status quo . ๐Ÿ˜› They take one step forward and a million steps backwards ๐Ÿ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..See see Seema ki naye look in LTL

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading today's update ksh, I am being little superstitious. If Nakku had vowed to walk to temple, then she should have not accepted the ride from Seema. I presume  that Nakku took the lift and arrived at temple with Seema. In that case her vow of walking to temple is broken and she will not be successful in getting what she desires.

Also, I don't believe that Seema has good intentions. Though she is a reformed lady now, but she knows that Dutta truly loved her. In that case she may try to get back to him hiding her present state.

Personally, I don't have a good feeling about this whole Seema track. Getting back More would have made sense. In that way the story would have progressed in right direction.
Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Ok, if Seema is shown positive and then show Mahaan Nakku trying to sacrifice her love for Seema...I will be all๐Ÿ˜ก
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

thanks for the preview...Seema praying๐Ÿ˜•  i think she is positive otherwise they don't show vamp praying๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry Soumya, but if you remember even the ET were shown praying in their first scene and they are the vamps! ๐Ÿ˜†