Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

@dew

am back...SmileSmile

i am reading everywhere how can geet open up t arjun????ConfusedConfused
bit i think this will be in geets favour at a later stage...this is needed coz arjun needs to meet geet to realise that what NT said n the real geet dont add up...Big smile

he is shown as a smart n sauve guy.....no matter now he is blinded by brother=love....
but once he starts thinking its these things which will make him change......Big smileBig smile

i am somehow liking arjuns character....
his dialogues with geet were good......SmileSmile
if not for stupid nikunj...i wudnt mind the marjanie track at a;ll.....DeadDeadDead

now i guess we are gonna get lots of maaneet coz of the TRp thing......
lets hope this time we have a dhamakedar shaadi....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS-- i wudnt have minded maans bhangda actually....LOLLOLLOLLOL
if he was doing it with manishaaaaaaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@dewdopred:thankfully he did it his way to explain Annie was excellent DD and GC acted superbly Clap and I agree that people try to compare the two siblings and consider there characters the mirror images of each other.
@sweetcaco:I felt the same that its good Geet is being optimistic and is trying to change the perception of things by comparing the whole sceniaro I also somehow feel that Arjun's character is not a negative character but still CV's can do anything they can decide whether Geet's blindfolded trust on Arjun should bring any harm to her or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Very nice post himaClap....I will come back with my reply.....

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

actually i think it's good Geet wanted Arjun as the wedding planner b/c I think she's gonna change his perception on things...the bright side he'll get to know NT's real deeds....also I don't think she was comparing Maan and Arjun, but she was comparing the scenario...what if I judge you the same way you're judging Arjun...and her point makes sense b/c she's seem his good side...I think it brings out the optimism in her character....hopefully CVs will not destroy our fav characters or the storyline!

yes hopefully he knows tht his dear sis is so wrong & evil ...

tht's wht i said again ... it's normal for anyone to compare siblings & we all also did the same with NT & Arjun ... so y wrong geet ..

i know we don't like it if anyone comparess maan with anybody ... tht's y we did not like it ... but otherwise it is normal ... 

in bold - agree

yes ... looks like arjun also gave some hope to geet ... in today's episode ...

oh yes .agree.. cv's just remember show wht ever u want but don't change the nature of our fav. characters
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneetrocks

awesome postClap

thnk u dear ...Smile
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

actually after seeing the episode, i think arjun may rethink of what happenned, since geet said that  she wont forgive nt after all she did to geet, and arjun heard that, i think this looks like this is where arjun may start to doubt all that his sis said to him

kirti ...it will take arjun some more time to change ... but yes in the end he will definitely change...Smile doubting NT right now ... i don't think so .... as right now his brain is filled with revenge /anger .... so it has to cool a bit ... may b more interaction with geet / maan / annie / dadima ... arjun might change ... hope so ...

may b he turning positive will happen next year end of next  month ... as thy will get married say in jan 10 ... so by jan 31st arjun might b +ve ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

i am reading everywhere how can geet open up t arjun????ConfusedConfused
bit i think this will be in geets favour at a later stage...this is needed coz arjun needs to meet geet to realise that what NT said n the real geet dont add up...Big smile 

he is shown as a smart n sauve guy.....no matter now he is blinded by brother=love....
but once he starts thinking its these things which will make him change......Big smileBig smile

i am somehow liking arjuns character....
his dialogues with geet were good......SmileSmile
if not for stupid nikunj...i wudnt mind the marjanie track at a;ll.....DeadDeadDead

actually i 2 did not like whn geet did it .... but watching the episode again made me realise that ... actually the scene was very gud ... both of their dialogoues also were very gud ... & unknowingly arjun gave her self confidence ... which actually maan does most of the time ... so that was good .. he asked her to fight for her love ... she will do it ... unknowingly ... arjun harmed himself come to think about it ...LOL it's ok yaar abhi we don't have any option but to accept marjanie track ...LOL

now i guess we are gonna get lots of maaneet coz of the TRp thing......

yup we want passionate scenes  of maaneet ...Embarrassed
lets hope this time we have a dhamakedar shaadi....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS-- i wudnt have minded maans bhangda actually....LOLLOLLOLLOL
if he was doing it with manishaaaaaaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOL

his bhangda cracks me up ROFL

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@firefly99

yes ... I love meeshti .... thy are the best .... GC & DD always r the best ...
thnks dear for agreeing ...on the sibling thing ...

Go to top