Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit (Page 4)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@hima i agree with you on this...... marriage will happen.otherwise the cvs will get dandas from us.they have already confirmed it on fb.they have said huge  ......wedding .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuesptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

maan did it ...  maan told the truth to annie ... hey it's happening the same way .... as i wrote earlier ... ClapStar

luved the way how maan tought annie ... how she was blindfolded by her prejudice Clap...(my mom wasConfused asking y is he doing it like that to annie ... y he wants her to fall in the pool ...

i said to my mom ... he is teaching his sis ...lesson ... as to not to keep eyes & every thing shut ... use ur brain ...)

hey now annie dear knows the kaala face of DEVIL Dev ...  Smile

gud annie go & say sorry to ur bhabhi dear ... other wise we will not leave u samjhi tum annie Angry...

OMG .... geet Y R U opening up in front of arjun Shocked..... u told him ur fears Shocked... giving away ur weakness & maan's weaknessShocked ... wht made u open up in front of a stranger .... Shocked  cv's ... for a twist ... y did u do this ... y did u make her so vulnerable in front of arjun that she just opened up in front of him a total stranger to her ... DeadAngry this is so not done ....DeadAngry

maan u got arjun very correctClap ... gud tht u told geet that he is NT's bro Clap ... gud geet shout & scold arjun ... ask his y did he trick u ...DeadAngry 

oh god geet this time u r wrong geet Ouch... believe maan Angrylisten to him ... he is right Smile... arjun is evil Angry... he is fooling all of uOuch ... with his acts ...Shocked 

geet don't give arjun a chance he is there to ruin every thing ... Ouch
now dadima also telling maan ... to give him a chance ... oh no Ouch yeh kya ho rahan hain OuchDeadAngry

maan u don't believe arjun ...keep an eye on him ...Smilei know u will do ... for sure ... i have all my hopes on only  u ...

will continue... 

geet comparing maan to dev ----   edited from here .... just my views ... if u want u can disagree too ...

coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev ....

but coming to think about it  ...don't u all think tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ... & comparing NT & arjun we all did the same ... did not we ...

me & my eg.LOLLOLLOL but do read haa ...LOL

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ... divorces him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems as it is a joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now ove here ...

see how the reflection of 1 siblings life always falls on the others ...

don't know whether u all will agree with me or not ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ... but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....

You know what when I was watching this episode I kept thinking my goodness it exactly how you had predicted and I kept telling my husband who by the way is totally fed up of my addiction with Geet and said oh it must be another of your addicted friends who predicted it. Well doneClap, now predict a mind blowing wedding & SRWink

I know that giving the contract to Arjun seems like Geet made a mistake, but like I just mentioned in another post, Geet trust and positivity will someday work in her favor. whatever bad intentions Arjun has he will definitely feel guilty at the last moment and will definitely hesitate before hurting Geet. Also Maan is there to keep an eye on Arjun.

Perhaps the goodness of Geet and Daadi and Arjun's feeling for NE will turn him positive before he does anything really bad. For sure he'll try something but hopefully will stop himself in time before any major thing goes wrong.

We want no more hassles till Maaneet wedding so let's be positive & hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

You know what when I was watching this episode I kept thinking my goodness it exactly how you had predicted and I kept telling my husband who by the way is totally fed up of my addiction with Geet and said oh it must be another of your addicted friends who predicted it. Well doneClap, now predict a mind blowing wedding & SRWink

I know that giving the contract to Arjun seems like Geet made a mistake, but like I just mentioned in another post, Geet trust and positivity will someday work in her favor. whatever bad intentions Arjun has he will definitely feel guilty at the last moment and will definitely hesitate before hurting Geet. Also Maan is there to keep an eye on Arjun.

Perhaps the goodness of Geet and Daadi and Arjun's feeling for NE will turn him positive before he does anything really bad. For sure he'll try something but hopefully will stop himself in time before any major thing goes wrong.

We want no more hassles till Maaneet wedding so let's be positive & hope for the best

thnks dee ...

yes ..if u want to know abt the wedding i have a surprise for u ... read my post which i made just now ... here is the link ....

actually arjun is not a -ve character ... he has some grey shades ... so he will change after creating some problems between maaneet ...

drdee142

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
actually i think it's good Geet wanted Arjun as the wedding planner b/c I think she's gonna change his perception on things...the bright side he'll get to know NT's real deeds....also I don't think she was comparing Maan and Arjun, but she was comparing the scenario...what if I judge you the same way you're judging Arjun...and her point makes sense b/c she's seem his good side...I think it brings out the optimism in her character....hopefully CVs will not destroy our fav characters or the storyline!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuesptrnodewdropred

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
awesome postClap

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hima i agree with you on this...... marriage will happen.otherwise the cvs will get dandas from us.they have already confirmed it on fb.they have said huge  ......wedding .....

yes ...  thy surely will do it ... & i am confident ... now 1000000% ... plz read the link i PM ed u u will understand Y I am so confident ... or plz click the link given by me to drdee in the same page ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@sptrno

u r welcome dear ... yes i 2 liked the way maan opened annies eyes ... it was great ....

yes dear agree ... geet was feeling bad & sad at the same time ... she was in a helpless situation ... she should have taken maan's help ... but if she did then annie accusations would have come correct over geet ,,...

& maan totally understood y geet did not tell him ... wht happened in between annie & geet ... just annie words gave him geet's state of mind at that point ....

frankly speaking u may find lots of girls like geet ... finding a maan is very very difficult in this world ...

& yes reg their love it is divine ...pure .... unconditional ... true ... deep ... mad ...love for each other ....

actually reg ... the comparing i already gave the example ... so i guess it's normal & it happens too ... like u urself said how maan was feeling guilty that dev was his brother ... just the same way ...

no no geet has full faith & belief in maan ... it's not that she does not trust him ... all she said was just give him 1 chance ... & maan did give him a chance ... it's not related to belief ... it is just giving a chance to proove urself that u r not wrong ...

but now ... it's time for geet to make up with maan & i m telling u ... how she will make up with maan as he is angry with her ...

she will keep up the promise she made to maan in the boutique ....

it's ok dear ... u have ur own opinion & i do respect it ... no problem ... no need to agree always ..... u know ....Smile
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
actually after seeing the episode, i think arjun may rethink of what happenned, since geet said that  she wont forgive nt after all she did to geet, and arjun heard that, i think this looks like this is where arjun may start to doubt all that his sis said to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top