Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@Dew

Dont you think coz of these reasons GHSP has lost the charm?

I so nt agree with any comparision lines now.Its high time.Dev has already gone out of frame.And infront of Arjun?How ridiculous !

Matured n sensible Geet n Head strong Maan Singh Khurana is the need of the time....there is no time for justifying CVs anymore !Me feeling it since a longtime and TRPs reflected that ! I feel bad 4 the show !Sorry 4 nt agreeing with you this time ! Just a Wake Up call 4 CVs......b4 its too late !

And what more when Maan takes care of Geet's little wishes also how come she didnt even care abt his dissatisfaction over Arjun's issue?She knows more abt wedplans in Delhi?This is CV's logic??????????

u know now a days ... i 2 am not concentrating completely on the show after annie's entry ... but still trying to catch up ... may b it's the new cv's ... tht r doing this to our show ... but i still watch all the repeats ...without fail .... trying to reason out their every action & justifying myself ... tht thy are correct ...

no need to say sorry ritu .... every person has their opinion & i do respect it ...

i understand wht u mean ... we are just trying to justify their actions ... but how long will be able to... before the damage is done the cv's need to take suitable action ... & we will wait hopefully they will be able to give us a gud explanation for what they are showing ....

& hopefully thy come & visit the forum & see wht's happening & in that way atleast we will some +ve change in the show ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427sptrno

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@Dew

Dont you think coz of these reasons GHSP has lost the charm?

I so nt agree with any comparision lines now.Its high time.Dev has already gone out of frame.And infront of Arjun?How ridiculous !

Matured n sensible Geet n Head strong Maan Singh Khurana is the need of the time....there is no time for justifying CVs anymore !Me feeling it since a longtime and TRPs reflected that ! I feel bad 4 the show !Sorry 4 nt agreeing with you this time ! Just a Wake Up call 4 CVs......b4 its too late !

And what more when Maan takes care of Geet's little wishes also how come she didnt even care abt his dissatisfaction over Arjun's issue?She knows more abt wedplans in Delhi?This is CV's logic??????????

geet has not lost its charm...it is all in your head....
what geet's points were valid.....Dew i agree with everything you have put...

see we have to time to think about it....but if u put yourself in geet's shoes...then you would have done the same.....

Dev and Maan are totally the opposite....

Geet has always been shown to be a child....and she has proved it again....

it is called character consistency

sorry for being mean...and rude...not my plan at all...but the magic and charm is only gone when you put that thought in your head

and ever since Swati has gone...everyone is waitin for the Cv's to mess up

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 22 December 2010 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

wellllllllllllll....................

the epi has left me with mixed emotions.......TongueTongue

the andha wishwas part was good.......that annie trusts mk unstinchingly..........ClapClap 

we will see how long will her andha viswaas last ... hope she believes maan in future tooo ... without fail ... 

the whole bhangra tpoupe was wasted...............no head or tail......DeadDeadDead 
annie/adi/pinky shud have got maaneet to dance with them......AngryAngry
it was like why the hell were they there?????????????AngryAngry 
well no yaar  ... they just wanted to show geet that she is not alone .... so what if her family is not there ... her friends are there ... & they also showed the way bhabhi & nanad came back ... so it was fine yaar ... watch the repeat & then tell me ... 

coming to dance i guess they all now know how maan does bhangra so i guess thy might have said u better stand & watch instead of dancing ... LOL 

most imp romeo didnt maro chance on tasha...............n manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didnt get to line moro MK......that wud have been some scene............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

romeo ,tasha & manisha ... LOL i guess thy wanted to move on to arjun so skipped them ...LOL

now after annie revealed that mk did all this.....ansd maaneets sweet smile.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I THINK geet shud try n make up to maan for her behavior.....not that she was wrong ...she was justified...just try to malke him happy n say thank you.......in a special way.................so that we can get one more hot hot sequence........hopefully better than mahiiii.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

me 2 expecting some thing from geet  ... as she upseted maan ... in the end ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

the dance was good.amazing expressions by GC n DD but i felt that the aura(environment ) was missing....ShockedShockedShocked

looks like u still did not get over mahi mahi hangover ... yes gud expressions but very sad painful dance ...

anyways back to today.....
glad that geets trust is not damaged till now..........
n now arjun has heeard from geet her part....later at some pt he needs to realise tge right n wrong....SmileSmileSmileSmile

hopefully geet opening up infront of arjun brings in some positivity only ... & he might regret ...wht he is doing ...

n our MSK is there to keep an eye na.....
u go MSK .u keep your eyes on arjun..............ClapClap
WHILE I KEEP MINE ON YOUUUUUUUUU.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

oh yeah ... u r not alone ... i am also there to give company to u for our MSK ...LOL

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

oh gosh....u all act like Geet has never opened up to a stranger....if geet never opened up to a stranger...would she have asked maan for help the first time they met??

would geet have spilled out her concerns in front of meera???

They have kept character consistency through out......
geet has always shown to be innocent.....

Maan has always been shown to shut everyone out.....and he did the same with Arjun today...

thnks dear ... i did forget that ... she did that before too ...LOL 

both times we never had any problem bcoz ... geet was with our maan ....

coming to meera we all know that she was gud ... & will be helping her ... so never had any problem ....

but today we all know arjun's intensions ... so just got worried after seeing her open up to arjun...

well it has to happen other wise how will the story move ...  so waiting for maan's counter for arjun ...
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@hima i agree with you.they need to get arjun in the khurana house.who better then geet.unless she does that we won't see our msk-arjun face offf.iam really unhappy about geet's trps.hope this marriage boost up the trps for geet.

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the lovely updateSmile.........I loved the way Maan exposed Dev in front of Anni......how he showed her that she can't trust Dev blindly just because he is her bro and doubt Geet just because she is stranger......hats of to MaanClap.........now i respect admire and love him even moreWink...........coming to Anni and Geet i loved the way they hugged each other and Maan's smile seeing bhabhi-nanad bond..............Now coming to Geet initially even I was upset to how could she trust a stranger but then i thought that Geet was going through a weak moment and she needed someone to talk to and Arjun came at that time.......here Geet just cannot keep her fears pain worries inside anymore so she just let everything out......here she doesn't do this because she trusts Arjun but it was just a reflex action kind of a thing......she has lost the capacity to apply logic at that time.........earlier i thought she should have shared her fears pain and whaever turmoil in her mind only with Maan but then she is feeling so guilty that because of her Maan-the only person because of whom she from sabse paraye has someone to belong to Maan ki Geet Maan ki Mishti-has to break ties with his family.........if you actually see then Geet instead of being sad that she has no family after Anni's words is thinking only about Maan and his happiness......remember the episode where Maan feels guilty that because of his bro Geet's life is ruined so Maan doesn't deserve her.......all i want to say is where do we find people like MAANEET who are feeling guilty for no mistake of their'.........where victims feel guilty for no fault of their'..........seriously this makes MAANEET so divine and magical...........just like how shooting stars unke rishton ko salam karne ke liye jukte hai waise hi maine bhi unhe aur unke rishte ko salam karti hoon................Now comparing Maan-Dev bit even i did not like it Maan was really sadCry.............i think here cvs should have been more careful.........Maan would obv keep an eye on that Arjun but still Geet should not trust someone Arjun after she knows that Arjun is NT's bro.......more than this Geet should not trust Arjun when Maan is warning her he doesn't trust him..............i mean Geet once said Maan takdir se jyaada muje aap par bharosa hai in such a case how can she trust someone whom Maan is not trusting..........the only logic that can be applied is here Geet is again shown kiddish and immature.......sorry dear for disagreeing with some of ur points but i agree with most of ur pointsSmile

Edited by sptrno - 22 December 2010 at 10:56am

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anky_1205

I don't understand how geet can open up infront of a stranger....so was shown as a strong will person until now. Also she has said so many times before that Maan cannot be wrong then, how can she not beleive him and give contract to Arjun.

I hope CV's are not planning bankruptcy....It will be so BADDDD...

geet did not say she does not believe maan ... all she said that was give arjun 1 chance so ... thy are just giving him 1 chance through dadima & geet ...

MSK is there to check on arjun & 1 mistake he will be shown his place ....

don't worry planning a wedding will not result in bank ruptcy ....

unless & untill he asks MSK to write the entire property on his name as service charge for planning his marriage LOL...

I C no reason for bankruptcy through planning a wedding ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hima i agree with you.they need to get arjun in the khurana house.who better then geet.unless she does that we won't see our msk-arjun face offf.iam really unhappy about geet's trps.hope this marriage boost up the trps for geet.

thnks dear samata ...reg TRP's ...

me 2 came to know about it just today eve ... cv's have to act very fast ... & show us the marriage very soon ... otherwise lots of viewers will again b dissapointed if they mess it up ... & i am keeping my hopes high ... & u know 1 thing marriage will happen ...i m sure ...

Go to top