Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit (Page 2)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di Geet is doing the same mistake ... trusting someone blindly... Maan is super hero... love him as usual... and loved theway her confronted Annie...i think Annie and Maan will be keeping an eye on Arjun.. Maan will tell annie wat is bothering him... she will make Arjun understand wat has happened and set everything perfect btwn Maan and Arjun...

u know arti ...coming to think abt it ....

if geet does not do it then who will do it ... i know we all are not liking it ... but wht to do ... the cv's need drama ... to show to the viewers ...

but very soon arjun's dark face will come in front of geet just like she came to know tht he is NT's bro in a jhatka ...

the same way she will know tht he is evil ... & wht his plans are ... very quickly ...

& hopefully annie helps maan ....
annie is the oly hope to change Arjun and make things cut and rite... clear to him...some members are upset tat Geet compared relationship... but i think she oly compared te situationa nd the hearts... tat is Dev and Maan r bro's and one ruined her life and the ohter made her life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Geet nt only opened up in front of a stranger but compared Maan n Dev .....the worst lines............

ritu ... coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev .... tht's the reason did not even feel like mentioning in the post ... i know geet should not have done like that ... maan did not like it though .... whn she compared him ...

but coming to think about it ritu ... tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ...

eg.

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems in joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now ove here ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ... but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashigupta

niceeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by mayadika11

loved ur upd.
and i agree with all ur points.......

thnks dear ... Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 22 December 2010 at 10:54am
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

annie is the oly hope to change Arjun and make things cut and rite... clear to him...some members are upset tat Geet compared relationship... but i think she oly compared te situationa nd the hearts... tat is Dev and Maan r bro's and one ruined her life and the ohter made her life...

i my selfd did not like it coming to say the truth ...

but think abt it ... it's just human tendency & cv's just showed that  ...

I just wrote in detail below your post attention to ritu ... chk that one plz arti ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@Dew

Dont you think coz of these reasons GHSP has lost the charm?

I so nt agree with any comparision lines now.Its high time.Dev has already gone out of frame.And infront of Arjun?How ridiculous !

Matured n sensible Geet n Head strong Maan Singh Khurana is the need of the time....there is no time for justifying CVs anymore !Me feeling it since a longtime and TRPs reflected that ! I feel bad 4 the show !Sorry 4 nt agreeing with you this time ! Just a Wake Up call 4 CVs......b4 its too late !

And what more when Maan takes care of Geet's little wishes also how come she didnt even care abt his dissatisfaction over Arjun's issue?She knows more abt wedplans in Delhi?This is CV's logic??????????

Edited by Rituparnaa - 22 December 2010 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I don't understand how geet can open up infront of a stranger....so was shown as a strong will person until now. Also she has said so many times before that Maan cannot be wrong then, how can she not beleive him and give contract to Arjun.
I hope CV's are not planning bankruptcy....It will be so BADDDD...

sptrnodewdropred

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
oh gosh....u all act like Geet has never opened up to a stranger....if geet never opened up to a stranger...would she have asked maan for help the first time they met??

would geet have spilled out her concerns in front of meera???

They have kept character consistency through out......
geet has always shown to be innocent.....

Maan has always been shown to shut everyone out.....and he did the same with Arjun today...

punjabispicedewdropred

Go to top