Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks dear for the lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š.........I loved the way Maan exposed Dev in front of Anni......how he showed her that she can't trust Dev blindly just because he is her bro and doubt Geet just because she is stranger......hats of to Maan๐Ÿ‘.........now i respect admire and love him even more๐Ÿ˜‰...........coming to Anni and Geet i loved the way they hugged each other and Maan's smile seeing bhabhi-nanad bond..............Now coming to Geet initially even I was upset to how could she trust a stranger but then i thought that Geet was going through a weak moment and she needed someone to talk to and Arjun came at that time.......here Geet just cannot keep her fears pain worries inside anymore so she just let everything out......here she doesn't do this because she trusts Arjun but it was just a reflex action kind of a thing......she has lost the capacity to apply logic at that time.........earlier i thought she should have shared her fears pain and whaever turmoil in her mind only with Maan but then she is feeling so guilty that because of her Maan-the only person because of whom she from sabse paraye has someone to belong to Maan ki Geet Maan ki Mishti-has to break ties with his family.........if you actually see then Geet instead of being sad that she has no family after Anni's words is thinking only about Maan and his happiness......remember the episode where Maan feels guilty that because of his bro Geet's life is ruined so Maan doesn't deserve her.......all i want to say is where do we find people like MAANEET who are feeling guilty for no mistake of their'.........where victims feel guilty for no fault of their'..........seriously this makes MAANEET so divine and magical...........just like how shooting stars unke rishton ko salam karne ke liye jukte hai waise hi maine bhi unhe aur unke rishte ko salam karti hoon................Now comparing Maan-Dev bit even i did not like it Maan was really sad๐Ÿ˜ญ.............i think here cvs should have been more careful.........Maan would obv keep an eye on that Arjun but still Geet should not trust someone Arjun after she knows that Arjun is NT's bro.......more than this Geet should not trust Arjun when Maan is warning her he doesn't trust him..............i mean Geet once said Maan takdir se jyaada muje aap par bharosa hai in such a case how can she trust someone whom Maan is not trusting..........the only logic that can be applied is here Geet is again shown kiddish and immature.......sorry dear for disagreeing with some of ur points but i agree with most of ur points๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anky_1205

I don't understand how geet can open up infront of a stranger....so was shown as a strong will person until now. Also she has said so many times before that Maan cannot be wrong then, how can she not beleive him and give contract to Arjun.

I hope CV's are not planning bankruptcy....It will be so BADDDD...

geet did not say she does not believe maan ... all she said that was give arjun 1 chance so ... thy are just giving him 1 chance through dadima & geet ...

MSK is there to check on arjun & 1 mistake he will be shown his place ....

don't worry planning a wedding will not result in bank ruptcy ....

unless & untill he asks MSK to write the entire property on his name as service charge for planning his marriage ๐Ÿ˜†...

I C no reason for bankruptcy through planning a wedding ...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@hima i agree with you.they need to get arjun in the khurana house.who better then geet.unless she does that we won't see our msk-arjun face offf.iam really unhappy about geet's trps.hope this marriage boost up the trps for geet.

thnks dear samata ...reg TRP's ...

me 2 came to know about it just today eve ... cv's have to act very fast ... & show us the marriage very soon ... otherwise lots of viewers will again b dissapointed if they mess it up ... & i am keeping my hopes high ... & u know 1 thing marriage will happen ...i m sure ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima i agree with you on this...... marriage will happen.otherwise the cvs will get dandas from us.they have already confirmed it on fb.they have said huge  ......wedding .....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

maan did it ...  maan told the truth to annie ... hey it's happening the same way .... as i wrote earlier ... ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

luved the way how maan tought annie ... how she was blindfolded by her prejudice ๐Ÿ‘...(my mom was๐Ÿ˜• asking y is he doing it like that to annie ... y he wants her to fall in the pool ...

i said to my mom ... he is teaching his sis ...lesson ... as to not to keep eyes & every thing shut ... use ur brain ...)

hey now annie dear knows the kaala face of DEVIL Dev ...  ๐Ÿ˜Š

gud annie go & say sorry to ur bhabhi dear ... other wise we will not leave u samjhi tum annie ๐Ÿ˜ก...

OMG .... geet Y R U opening up in front of arjun ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..... u told him ur fears ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... giving away ur weakness & maan's weakness๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... wht made u open up in front of a stranger .... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  cv's ... for a twist ... y did u do this ... y did u make her so vulnerable in front of arjun that she just opened up in front of him a total stranger to her ... ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก this is so not done ....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

maan u got arjun very correct๐Ÿ‘ ... gud tht u told geet that he is NT's bro ๐Ÿ‘ ... gud geet shout & scold arjun ... ask his y did he trick u ...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก 

oh god geet this time u r wrong geet ... believe maan ๐Ÿ˜กlisten to him ... he is right ๐Ÿ˜Š... arjun is evil ๐Ÿ˜ก... he is fooling all of u ... with his acts ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

geet don't give arjun a chance he is there to ruin every thing ...
now dadima also telling maan ... to give him a chance ... oh no  yeh kya ho rahan hain ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

maan u don't believe arjun ...keep an eye on him ...๐Ÿ˜Ši know u will do ... for sure ... i have all my hopes on only  u ...

will continue... 

geet comparing maan to dev ----   edited from here .... just my views ... if u want u can disagree too ...

coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev ....

but coming to think about it  ...don't u all think tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ... & comparing NT & arjun we all did the same ... did not we ...

me & my eg.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but do read haa ...๐Ÿ˜†

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ... divorces him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems as it is a joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now ove here ...

see how the reflection of 1 siblings life always falls on the others ...

don't know whether u all will agree with me or not ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ... but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....

You know what when I was watching this episode I kept thinking my goodness it exactly how you had predicted and I kept telling my husband who by the way is totally fed up of my addiction with Geet and said oh it must be another of your addicted friends who predicted it. Well done๐Ÿ‘, now predict a mind blowing wedding & SR๐Ÿ˜‰

I know that giving the contract to Arjun seems like Geet made a mistake, but like I just mentioned in another post, Geet trust and positivity will someday work in her favor. whatever bad intentions Arjun has he will definitely feel guilty at the last moment and will definitely hesitate before hurting Geet. Also Maan is there to keep an eye on Arjun.

Perhaps the goodness of Geet and Daadi and Arjun's feeling for NE will turn him positive before he does anything really bad. For sure he'll try something but hopefully will stop himself in time before any major thing goes wrong.

We want no more hassles till Maaneet wedding so let's be positive & hope for the best
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

You know what when I was watching this episode I kept thinking my goodness it exactly how you had predicted and I kept telling my husband who by the way is totally fed up of my addiction with Geet and said oh it must be another of your addicted friends who predicted it. Well done๐Ÿ‘, now predict a mind blowing wedding & SR๐Ÿ˜‰

I know that giving the contract to Arjun seems like Geet made a mistake, but like I just mentioned in another post, Geet trust and positivity will someday work in her favor. whatever bad intentions Arjun has he will definitely feel guilty at the last moment and will definitely hesitate before hurting Geet. Also Maan is there to keep an eye on Arjun.

Perhaps the goodness of Geet and Daadi and Arjun's feeling for NE will turn him positive before he does anything really bad. For sure he'll try something but hopefully will stop himself in time before any major thing goes wrong.

We want no more hassles till Maaneet wedding so let's be positive & hope for the best

thnks dee ...

yes ..if u want to know abt the wedding i have a surprise for u ... read my post which i made just now ... here is the link ....

actually arjun is not a -ve character ... he has some grey shades ... so he will change after creating some problems between maaneet ...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
actually i think it's good Geet wanted Arjun as the wedding planner b/c I think she's gonna change his perception on things...the bright side he'll get to know NT's real deeds....also I don't think she was comparing Maan and Arjun, but she was comparing the scenario...what if I judge you the same way you're judging Arjun...and her point makes sense b/c she's seem his good side...I think it brings out the optimism in her character....hopefully CVs will not destroy our fav characters or the storyline!
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@hima i agree with you on this...... marriage will happen.otherwise the cvs will get dandas from us.they have already confirmed it on fb.they have said huge  ......wedding .....

yes ...  thy surely will do it ... & i am confident ... now 1000000% ... plz read the link i PM ed u u will understand Y I am so confident ... or plz click the link given by me to drdee in the same page ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@sptrno

u r welcome dear ... yes i 2 liked the way maan opened annies eyes ... it was great ....

yes dear agree ... geet was feeling bad & sad at the same time ... she was in a helpless situation ... she should have taken maan's help ... but if she did then annie accusations would have come correct over geet ,,...

& maan totally understood y geet did not tell him ... wht happened in between annie & geet ... just annie words gave him geet's state of mind at that point ....

frankly speaking u may find lots of girls like geet ... finding a maan is very very difficult in this world ...

& yes reg their love it is divine ...pure .... unconditional ... true ... deep ... mad ...love for each other ....

actually reg ... the comparing i already gave the example ... so i guess it's normal & it happens too ... like u urself said how maan was feeling guilty that dev was his brother ... just the same way ...

no no geet has full faith & belief in maan ... it's not that she does not trust him ... all she said was just give him 1 chance ... & maan did give him a chance ... it's not related to belief ... it is just giving a chance to proove urself that u r not wrong ...

but now ... it's time for geet to make up with maan & i m telling u ... how she will make up with maan as he is angry with her ...

she will keep up the promise she made to maan in the boutique ....

it's ok dear ... u have ur own opinion & i do respect it ... no problem ... no need to agree always ..... u know ....๐Ÿ˜Š
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
actually after seeing the episode, i think arjun may rethink of what happenned, since geet said that  she wont forgive nt after all she did to geet, and arjun heard that, i think this looks like this is where arjun may start to doubt all that his sis said to him